Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great videos! The video with Hamdan is very interesting.. especially since it is an actual videos and not just pictures!

And the last video with Sh Sheema... OMG what a cute baby!

Um, is there any way the video can be posted here on the site i am not able to see it:bang: cuz i don't have a FB thank you!!

Oh thanks so much nice vid!!! Very nice!!:)

I somehow don´t like the way Rashid talks... he speaks too fast so words become unclear. I also don´t like his voice, it´s quite similar to Hamdan´s voice which I also do not really like... hm, doesn´t fit to the outer appeareance :p

I somehow don´t like the way Rashid talks... he speaks too fast so words become unclear. I also don´t like his voice, it´s quite similar to Hamdan´s voice which I also do not really like... hm, doesn´t fit to the outer appeareance :p
so you dont like for him anything?

Okay I was to busy drooling over Sh. Rashid, he did look a little nervous with the interview, but WOW! So handsome! I have imagine him having any other voice. It is normal for relatives/siblings to sound similar, my brothers sound so similar on the phone and they are 9 years apart... I love Rashids voice

I think he looks a little bit lost in that huge suit,he probably doesn´t have a girlfriend to tell him what to wear or that he should crop his hair *lol*
His english is quite nice,I think he speaks with less accent that Hamdan but I agree with july01 that it somehow doesn´t blend in with his appearance...to me he always seemed a little bit arrogant,vain and narcississtic (I am sorry,it´s only judging from the pictures!)- so in a short, he reminded me a lot of his father;-) but in these videos he seems completely different,just normal-a little bit insecure and nervous maybe (did you see how he always looked into the camera from the side? big no-go if you´re acting, they should have done another take!) Hamdan and Rashid both don´t sound like they are always presented (strong,decisive leaders or whatever people want them to be)- just compare that to a Martin Luther King-speech,Charles DeGaulle or let´s take an Arab leader,Anwar el-Sadat and you´ll notice the difference! They have never endured any hardships, been to war,fight for their life,stay in prison or anything like that - they are not the "strong knights" their father wants them to be.....they are just two handsome men from a very wealthy,powerful family who won some endurance races,have more or less normal hobbies,went to Sandhurst and got a lot of attention from the media from an early age on...
But I have to say that both (H&R) sound much different in Arabic just like Haya who is much more convincing in her native language!
I wonder what Rashid is doing all day, he was doing so much endurance championshipds before he fell out of grace and now he doesn´t take part in any races...it´s really sad, I hope he is doing well though.

Poetry Of, Inspired Or By Royals

Here are some poems by Arabian royals/rulers, there is the beautiful one Hamdan wrote for his mother, one by Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and one Mohammed wrote for Princess Haya ( to me it seems as if he recycled some parts from a different poem he wrote or at least used very similiar phrasing) but most interesting I find
"A complaint against myself" which he wrote for...? Well, it´s worth a read- I didn´t know where to post this,so I hope it´s right here:)

I did not understand much.... but the video was very instructive! And very long... :lol:
Thanks for posting it!!!!!!!

You're welcome :flowers:
We need a portuguese translator in the forum :lol:
You GOT your wish done babe!! :flowers: I can speak fluent portuguese and the video is solely about how sheikh hamdan supports Skydiving and hes hired only the best skydiving trainers to b part of his skydiving team. Mostly brazilians and an american guy as well and that place where his got his private tunnel is NOT his palace. That's his private playground for him and his closest friends. Therefore its not open for the "public" and that's outside his house. ;)

Sheikh Nasser and Sheema

‪Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al-Khalifa‬‏ - YouTube

I looked and I didn't see this posted yet (I might have missed it tho.) Its a video of Sheikh Mohammed's granddaughter Sheema and her father Sheikh Nasser. Its not pictures, hes talking and holding her during some type of interview. Hes really cute with her. I wish I knew what he was saying. At one point he tries to get Sheema to shake hands with someone and say hi. Adorable!

:previous:
He said Sheema is supporting him in every race, and that he will win that day just to honour her so she will come in every race with him :p
Thanks for the video too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that no one mentioned it yet but Sheikh Mohammad has a new iPhone app out. It's free and it is really great. It features two languages (Arabic and English) News, Sports, photos, videos, and poems. You can upload what you want to share at Facebook or Twitter with the touch of a button. Very nicely done. I am not sure if there is one for Android (or Blackberry). The name of it is "H.H.S MbR"

He said Sheema is supporting him in every race, and that he will win that day just to honour her so she will come in every race with him :p
Thanks for the video too.

Awwww! Thanks for the translation. He seems very sweet. You're welcome. I'm usually unsure of posting cuz I never know whats already been posted.

It always makes me happy to see such a happy family:) That video is really cute:wub:Sheema has such huge eyes,maybe she can cast magic spells to make her fathers horse faster & stronger, I remember some time ago he had to drop out because one of the horses was injured or unable to run for some reason,but I can´t remember when....

Sheikh Majid,Hamdan,Rashid Dalmook,Nasser from Bahrain and Mohammed- endurance ride with short interviews at the end, I don´t know who won the competition *lol* Maybe someone can find out if you listen to the Arabic voice in the background...any suggestions? Mohammed came second,Hamdan won 3rd place & they don´t show the other results or I have overlooked them....

Sheikh Majid,Hamdan,Rashid Dalmook,Nasser from Bahrain and Mohammed- endurance ride with short interviews at the end, I don´t know who won the competition *lol* Maybe someone can find out if you listen to the Arabic voice in the background...any suggestions? Mohammed came second,Hamdan won 3rd place & they don´t show the other results or I have overlooked them....
The emirati team won the competition. Sheikh Mohd came first as ususal. It was last year in Kentucky.

Maria Alvarez Ponton won the race individually followed by Sheikh Mohd. (2nd) and Hamdan (3rd). But its the UAE Team which won the endurance competition since Majid came out 6th and Rashid Bin Dalmook 7th.

Now I remember reading an article about Maria in a newspaper,I just didn´t know it was this race:) It´s cool that in this sport women and men can compete against each other not like in other sports where you have seperate teams for women and men!

I looked up Maria on Google and I came across this picture of her after winning a race probably and she is hugging (I think) Sheikh Mohammed???
- First time posting.

So i found the video where Maria wins the first place, and Mo & Hamdan closely after. I LOOOOVE the part where Mo hugs her and sincerely congratulates her!

I hope you enjoy the video! ^_~

World Equestrian Games 2010 - UAE team win the Gold - YouTube

I adore the hug and the little kiss!!!!! it's around minute 4:00....ish

Last edited:
they are talking about Maria Mercedes an endurance rider from spain/ she rides in uae for sh.mohammed (her husband works at the stable too) and she won the endurance world cup twice last one was right after she gave birth 9her son was only 7 weeks old)mashallah!

Back
Top Bottom