Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don`t understand what he says but his voice sound increible,beautiful...

Thanks for the vid Princessofuae!!
Is the video of Majid and Ahmed recent?? and your right he does look happy, actually this whole month he's been looking very happy.. wonder what's got him in such a good mood?? :)

Thanks for the vid Princessofuae!!
Is the video of Majid and Ahmed recent?? and your right he does look happy, actually this whole month he's been looking very happy.. wonder what's got him in such a good mood?? :)

Hahaha, Its funny how I just got up and im about to go and get ready to leave but I had to reply to the forums! lol

Okay, the video was posted in 2007 so its not at all recent. I havent seen him reall happy at all.

You know what would make my day, seeing Maktoum laugh! hahaha

lol g2g

I've visited Sheikh Majids Website today (HH Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed) and when I opened the english part my virus scan gave me a warning because of two viruses trying to have accsess to my computer from this site.:bang:
But it seems to be not so dangerous - it was just in the temporary internetfiles. I could delete it and I've scanned my computer, it looks like nothing is left (at least I hope so).

Im glad that Hamdan is going these kinds of visits and events alone with his brothers now. Where ever he would go Sheikh Mohammed would be with him.

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed at Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan's graduation with Hamdan bin Zayed
Hamdan

Majid and Hamdan at a wedding
Al Aamiri wedding

Hamdan, Maktoum, and Majid give their condolences.
Condolences to Al Tamim

There are A LOT of videos of Majid so Im just gonna put to link to the channel.
Majed's videos

thkss so much for the video girl..but can't sheikh hamdan speak english???:eek::eek: the majority of the audience were foreigners and he addressed the audience in arabic... i guess the CP of Dubai should start learning some english... dont u guys agree??:ermm::whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
thkss so much for the video girl..but can't sheikh hamdan speak english???:eek::eek: the majority of the audience were foreigners and he addressed the audience in arabic... i guess the CP of Dubai should start learning some english... dont u guys agree??:ermm::whistling:

Many royals in the Middle East speak their language even if the majority dont understand, the audiance all have translators/headphones to translate. I dont think it is wrong at all, I think people should address in their own language especially if they are in their country.

Sheikh Hamdan does speak english. There has been a few interviews especially at races where he spoke english, wasnt very good but good.

Hamdan can speak English but not very well.
I think he preferred to speak in Arabic because in English he would have struggled as he isn't totally fluent and that would not make for a good and effective speech, nor would it look good for him. However in a sense I think he should IMPROVE his English and develop it more so that in the future he can give speeches in English, I mean in almost all of these meetings, forums, councils etc. English is the primary language used and as the future ruler of Dubai, he should be prepared.

hay, i'm new here.actually i been follow all the posts these few months, and try to know better about al maktoum family...i like Rashid and of coz, Hamdan..^^..

by the way, i saw some posts about a video which Rashid loss his temper....i try to find it, but fail........can anyone post the link or tell me where can i find it......thanks a lots.......^^

can anyone pls translate what are sheikh rashid and sheikh hamdan is talking.....sorry to bring up this, coz i saw this video in recent...

Last edited by a moderator:
can`t somebody spend princess haya a good,strongly brewed coffe?she talks as if she was almost falling asleep!When I go to Dubai I will bring her some good Viennese coffe:) Well,it is obvious that she is only reading speeches that have been written for her-no offense,I really like her,but she`s not a good speaker.

can`t somebody spend princess haya a good,strongly brewed coffe?she talks as if she was almost falling asleep!When I go to Dubai I will bring her some good Viennese coffe:) Well,it is obvious that she is only reading speeches that have been written for her-no offense,I really like her,but she`s not a good speaker.
her voice irks the heck out of me...Just SOOOOOO annoying..:bang::bang:

well, i have to say her english is the best among the Sheikh Mo family...

well, i have to say her english is the best among the Sheikh Mo family...

i agree...do mo's daughters speak good english?
we've heard maitha but wut bout sheikha hind's daughters?

The girls have been to english speaking schools and the older ones who have been to university has been all in english, so I would say yes they do speak good english, read & write as well.

yes, the girls speak English very well. They are taught English at a young age. Sheikh Mohammed had them taught English because the guys get to go abroad and learn the language and have a lot of freedom and in a way he wants the girls to be the same but no abroad. But at the the girls speak more fluently then the guys. They write perfectly as well.

Shaikha, Maitha, Latifa(1), and Maryam(1 and 2) are the more modern English speakers. Futtaim, Manal, Latifa(2) and Hessa are more traditional Arabic speakers. Shamsa is both actually...

yes, the girls speak English very well. They are taught English at a young age. Sheikh Mohammed had them taught English because the guys get to go abroad and learn the language and have a lot of freedom and in a way he wants the girls to be the same but no abroad. But at the the girls speak more fluently then the guys. They write perfectly as well.

Shaikha, Maitha, Latifa(1), and Maryam(1 and 2) are the more modern English speakers. Futtaim, Manal, Latifa(2) and Hessa are more traditional Arabic speakers. Shamsa is both actually...

well, in facts, these guys didn't speak fluent English although they are learning abroad:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom