Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YouTube - interviews

I have a question about this video...when sheikh hamdan is being interview there is this young guy behind him in all white...later on his interviewed on his onin his car ...i think he is a son to the late sheikh Maktoum...does anyone know what his name is

sheikha fatima is so cute. i am assuming that is a nanny and not manal. please tell me if i am wrong......

did anyone notice rashid blowing kisses to the camera? normally i would swoon but for some reason i am not.

Last edited:
Great video thanks for posting anne! So I think I hear that little girl was Sheikha Fatima? Its cute to see Hamdan and his father with her.

Great video thanks for posting anne! So I think I hear that little girl was Sheikha Fatima? Its cute to see Hamdan and his father with her.

Yes Princess.She is Sheikha Fatima.She is the daughter of Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan&Sheikha Manal Bint Mohammed Al-Maktoum.

I am confused that who is the women holding her?
Because Manal never been photographed.Does anyone know?

Well the lady is not Manal
Manal doesnt speak english with the child infront of her dad and brother..
and if it was Manal she wud hav huged Hamdan for the win..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dazzling.:flowers: But why is not she Arab?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dazzling.:flowers:But why is not she Arab?

I dont know if she isnt Arab, but many royal families in the Gulf/Middle-East hier European nannies for the children but also have and Arab lady with the daughter as they get older

well in the middle-east..they have a non-arab nanny and as dazzling they have an arab lady around when they grow old as to be with them wen the gurls go out

Hey everyone,

For anyone who have missed sheikh hamdan during the Endurance race last friday, I got the video from sheikh mohammed's website so you can have a look at it.
Sports

Last edited:
New Video of Sheikh Hamdan created by Me

Hello Everyone!!...I've just created a video about Sheikh Hamdan with collections of his past and most recent photos...pls.Check it out...Hope you will like it....THanks...:flowers:...Here's the youtube link...
YouTube - Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai -" My Boo" song

i listened to it a couple of times. one of the men talking appears to be part of rashed's entourage. it seems like rashed interrupts their conversation. kind of like, "we need to move along". :ermm: he says," wait! wait! wait! it's really _____?____. let's go."

Hi,

Does anyone know what he is saying?

B

Here is a nice song for Umm al Emirate Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak

here

It says it is an official forum for Sheikha Shamma but doesnt looks official at all and the royals actually dont have forums but a site.

Back
Top Bottom