It's a boy! Sheikh Zayed, born 7 January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maria Alma

Commoner
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
@MSDAR_NEWS on twitter is saying Haya had the baby today? Can anyone confirm please

Nevermind.. Sheikha Manal and Maryam 1st confirmed it on twitter! Congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! happy news for her & sheikh mo families, and for us too^^
cant wait to know the sex of the baby and the given name...such wonderfull news

That was false..... as Sheikha Manal also confirmed

Weird that the name Zayed was mentioned earlier when the false rumours were there.. and you see: his name is Zayed. Is it a family name?

a boy...so nice!!! im so happy for them and also Zayed is a very pretty name, nice choice^^
so a 6th January baby, how cool to beginning the New Year with such a wonderfull gift

Oh yeah.. there is a time difference. So it is a 6th January baby or a 7th?

Weird that the name Zayed was mentioned earlier when the false rumours were there.. and you see: his name is Zayed. Is it a family name?

Yes Zayed is a family name.. And for the last time 3 of Sheikh Mohammed's kids confirmed the birth and name! Dus geloof wat je wilt meid!

I suppose that someone from the intimate family, knowing already that the child would be a son, made a joke on January 1st.

My own kids knew in April 1989 that the child I was expecting would be a brother Omri.
Luckily the kept their silence about it until the birth in August 1989

Is it for real this time?? so the baby was born on the 7th of January ?? can somebody confirm please.

After what happened earlier this week w/that false alarm, I'd love to see more than just a few Twitter postings. Even if they are from the Family, I'd still love to see Official Confirmation. Know what I mean? :eek:)

If this isn't another false alarm, then...

Congratulations to the Happy Parents and Families and Welcome to the World Little One!!! :eek:)

it's true this time..Sheikh Mohammed announced it on twitter.
congratulations to the couple!

Yes Zayed is a family name.. And for the last time 3 of Sheikh Mohammed's kids confirmed the birth and name! Dus geloof wat je wilt meid!

Zayed is not a name used by the Al Maktoums. They've the named the boy Zayed after the late Sheikh Zayed (President of UAE).

I heard the birth was early morning ; so it is 7th January ,

According to many Jordanian news webs its Saturday early morning (Dawn )
.. congratulations.

:w00t: Congratulation for princess haya & sheikh mohamad ! :flowers:

Congratulation for both highness , hope princess haya good ? :flowers::flowers::flowers:
really good news :flowers: congratulation for both princess haya and sheikh mohammed and congratulation for al jalila she get brother , like her mother queen aliah first girl and second boy :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news! Congratulations to the whole family!:flowers:

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Cingratulation. It is a wonderful news:)

Zayed is not a name used by the Al Maktoums. They've the named the boy Zayed after the late Sheikh Zayed (President of UAE).

Yes.. its a more common Al Nahyan name .. but Sheikh Mohammed's mother was Sheikha Latifa bint Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan!! That's why he got 3 Latifa's aswell!

she gave birth in the same hospital al wasel previously and now named Latifa ,

Back
Top Bottom