General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is not married nor engaged. And Dubai´s royal family have equestrians interest in the Unitded States.
this is a link for some of their visists

YouTube - Sheikh Hamdan

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:flowers: Bonsoir ,,
Can some1 tell me sh.majid's mother from where?
I heard that she is fr0m Algerian !! :eek:
AND ,’
MERCI~
:wub:

Sheikha bouchra and sheika alia wives from maktoum bin rashid al maktoum .and sheikha bouchra is killed from sheikh i hear right? Any pics.i hear she beauty woman from marocco

Sheikha bouchra and sheika alia wives from maktoum bin rashid al maktoum .and sheikha bouchra is killed from sheikh i hear right? Any pics.i hear she beauty woman from marocco and alia pics?

there are pics floating around of sheikha bouchra. she was an attractive woman. she lived in europe a large part of her marriage to sheikh maktoum. she gave several interviews with various magazines during her stay in europe. i do know that she was brought back to dubai and put in prison or house arrest due to rumored theft of the maktoum's money. what happened after that has been through the rumour mill more than once. long story short, she ended up dead with no explanation during her arrest.

if you google her name, one of the entries will direct you to this forum. it was started back in 2004 under "sheikh mohammed bin rashid's family. there it was discussed whether her death was a suicide or murder. some interesting comments. hope this helps you.

if a sheikh get married whit a non royal girl, does she get the title of sheikha or princess like other royal families?

Yes, she becomes a "Sheikha" when they marries.

But if she is from Gulf , she can be a Sheikha. If she isn't from any Gulf countries she can not.

I stand corrected..;)

But we can find Sheikas in Lebanon as well..and sometimes it´s used for schoolars or just respected people in other countries.
"Sheikh" signifying nobility is most common in the gulf, the word simply means "Elder" I think, while an Emir simply means "ruler"..

A Sheiks daughter is often a Sheikha but not always, it´s a tricky title I think..it´s easy to get fooled by all the different uses.

Thanks for more information!:flowers: Honestly, I didn't know that we can find Sheikhas in Lebanon.:rolleyes:

Posts asking about heights have been moved to the Heights of Royals thread in the Royal Chit Chat forum.

Have anyone heard anything about the Maktoum´s boyz grandmothers???

Are they alive?? or active in social events??

Yes Shk Mohammed Sons Have Only One Grandmother Alive which Shk Hinds Mother (Sheikha Sheikha bin Saeed Al Maktoum)
she is not really active but everyone in dubai knows her

Sheikha bouchra and sheika alia wives from maktoum bin rashid al maktoum .and sheikha bouchra is killed from sheikh i hear right? Any pics.i hear she beauty woman from marocco and alia pics?

No Bouchra is not killed by the sheikh ppl stop saying things u r not sure of she died after him. she died while she was a sleep and she was planning to spend her hoilday with her boys mohammed, hamdan (He lives in london) and zayed in london

Shk Alia Doesnt have any pictures seen in public She is the most amazing lady I have ever known in my life

Can anyone tell me any information about Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum?

Sheikh Saeed Bin Maktoum

Is the eldest son of the late sheikh Maktoum (Former Ruler od Dubai)
He is the son of Shiekh Alia Bint Khailfa Al Maktoum and he is married to an unknown lady
and he have 5 children (Rashid. Moza(twins) Khailfa, Maktoum & Mohammed)

Can anyone explain what Al Maiden is exactly? I know that Sh. Hamdan is involved in it but I don't know anything else about it.

Can anyone explain what Al Maiden is exactly? I know that Sh. Hamdan is involved in it but I don't know anything else about it.

It's a dance competition.Men are dancing with a weapon in this competition.This dance is part of their culture.:)

Did Natasha, wife of Saeed bin Maktoum have her baby? She was due in Sept. If so do you have a name, sex and birth date?

Ruler of Dubai and Crown Prince of Dubai

OK so I have a question about the titles of the Dubai family.. Ok so Sheikh Mo is the ruler of Dubai and he named his son Hamdan:wub: crown prince of Dubai. From what I understand Mo was crown prince of Dubai but then he became ruler so umm... ok im confusing myself sorry :blush: ok so now Hamdan is CP so then when Mo kicks the bucket (god forbid anytime soon) he will become Ruler of Dubai right? Isn't that like a title downgrade? cause i mean as CP hes well Sheikh Hamdan Crown Prince of Dubai and as rule well hes just Sheikh Hamdan Ruler of Dubai... ok so what im trying to ask is whats the difference and why isn't Mo a King. Like the Jordon house.... Sorry is this post doesn't make sense i think im more confused than before I asked my question.:nonono::bang::wacko: OK ill go away now sorry to be a bother....:hiding:

Sheikh Mohammed isn't a King because Dubai is not a Kingdom, it is an Emirate, once called a Sheikhdom. The European equivalent would be a Principality.
Sheikh Mohammed, like the other Rulers of the Emirates, uses the title of "Ruler" rather than "Emir" or "Prince".
The designated successor has been given the title of Crown Prince. When the Crown Prince succeeds his father in due course he will become the Ruler of Dubai.

Last edited:
Do you speak about the late Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, the former ruler of Dubai and elder brother of the actual ruler? He died three years ago and was married to a young Iranian lady.

I don´t know... All I heard was that there was/is a Sh. Maktoum with an Iranian wife. I was wondering which Sh. Maktoum it was...

Hello, I have a big doubt ... The sons of the Sheikh of Dubai are married? Did they marry their own family members?

Hey if Sheikh Hamdan gets to be next Dubai´s Ruler Is that mean that he´s going to be the UAE´s Vice president too???

Yes, the power-sharing arrangement is for the Ruler of Dubai to be the Vice President of the UAE just as the Ruler of Abu Dhabi is the President.
In accordance with the UAE Constitution the Supreme Council of Rulers [the seven rulers] elect the President, but it is defacto hereditary to the Al Nahyan clan and the same applies to the Al Maktoums and the Vice Presidency.

This came about because Abu Dhabi and Dubai formed their own independent union in December 1971 when the British Protectorate over the Trucial States expired. They then invited the other five Emirates to join them.

Back
Top Bottom