General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it seems that their privacy is protected from the media. :cool:

Of course Al Maktoum family rules Dubai and they are part of that family and media is state-controlled. Only those women who chose to post their pictures they can do that. The majority of women from the Gulf ruling families don't post their pictures after a certain age.

No there are no recent pictures of Sheikha Hind or Sheikha Shaikha Saeed.

I don't think there has ever been a picture of Sheikha Hind. Sheikha Sheikha is much younger so might have pictures out there

I don't think there has ever been a picture of Sheikha Hind. Sheikha Sheikha is much younger so might have pictures out there

Yes, I think so. But perhaps their photos are only for private collections. :boxing:

You can find 3 pictures of Sheikha Hind when she was a teenager but all the pictures of Shaikha Saeed are from her childhood.
Pictures of Sheikha Hind
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtyE1gbBNhG/?igshid=lh88drm2xu36

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dwCEDp_kg/?igshid=1mkdi814ywjj8

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfFkermH7ou/?igshid=1m3jftulcrmbz

This video posted by brother Sheikh Saeed of Sheikha Hind on her birthday
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8eJiNlAvWG/?igshid=12plqa6q92x4i

Last edited:
Yes, I think so. But perhaps their photos are only for private collections. :boxing:

They don't publish their pictures don't mean that they don't click pictures of them ? just not for the public to see

They don't publish their pictures don't mean that they don't click pictures of them �� just not for the public to see

Whether peoples in Dubai know & can recognize the face of Sheikha Hind & Sheikha Shaikha?

Whether peoples in Dubai know & can recognize the face of Sheikha Hind & Sheikha Shaikha?

Yes definitely they go out like normal people but you can't click pictures without permission.

Any baby news

So, our 3 princes got married last year....

Does anyone know whether or not the new brides are expecting?

So, our 3 princes got married last year....

Does anyone know whether or not the new brides are expecting?

A fan club who has inside information in past claims that Sheikha Maryam bint Butti wife of Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed is pregnant.

Is Mo loosing the power of Dubai?

There are som rumors online that Sheikh Mo is loosing the power of Dubai to Abu Dhabi step by step. The main reasons should be this:
- The Dubai brand is stronger then Abu Dhabi witch is the real capital of the UAE
- A number of large scale building projects that Mo has taken initative to hasn´t been approved by Abu Dhabi because of unpayed loans.
- Mo and the way he handles his family is a problem for the UAE PR machine. Missing princesses Shamsa and Princess Latifa and also the divorce from princess Haya and the details of how he had threated her.

Any inputs on this?

There are som rumors online that Sheikh Mo is loosing the power of Dubai to Abu Dhabi step by step. The main reasons should be this:
- The Dubai brand is stronger then Abu Dhabi witch is the real capital of the UAE
- A number of large scale building projects that Mo has taken initative to hasn´t been approved by Abu Dhabi because of unpayed loans.
- Mo and the way he handles his family is a problem for the UAE PR machine. Missing princesses Shamsa and Princess Latifa and also the divorce from princess Haya and the details of how he had threated her.

Any inputs on this?
Yeah, even I heard this. After Sheikh Mohammed his sons will have a hard time ruling Dubai if all this is really true. Dubai is also facing severe debt since 2009 and again Abudhabi is for rescue Dubai.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22R1UL
Property prices are falling

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/4d169d0c-4be4-11e9-8b7f-d49067e0f50d

Mohammed bin Zayed is the most powerful in the gulf countries, Dubai is already very depended on Abu Dhabi.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...ted-arab-emirates-mohammed-bin-zayed.amp.html

Last edited:

Any inputs on this?

These are only rumors, and simply will never happen
His divorce has no affect on his position , the situation of his daughters also has no affect.
The United Arab Emirates are what the name implies 7 Emirates united as one . Each Emirate has its own ruler and cp , has irs own police , it’s own rules and everything. When it was set in 72 they agreed to be under Abu Dhabi for many reasons one of which the fact that it is the largest. While understanding that each Emirate will be under its ruler.

Any other wives.

So I question....

Sheikh Rashid had a secret family, and no one is discussing who the mother of his children is. Do any of the other sheikhs have secret wives or children? Are all of the men married to secret unofficial wives?

So I question....

Sheikh Rashid had a secret family, and no one is discussing who the mother of his children is. Do any of the other sheikhs have secret wives or children? Are all of the men married to secret unofficial wives?

There are lots of discussions on who is the mother of Sheikh Rashid's son in this thread and also Sheikh Majid and Hessa Beljafla thread. Unless some children or wives publicly come out we will never know whether some Sheikh has a secret family or not.

Any word on when Sheikh Maktoums baby is due?

Around December/january it became public that Sheikha Maryam bint Butti is pregnant. So we can guess that by September she will be a mother.

Hello gals and pal! Quick question out of genuine curiosity, why do so many people dislike shaikha shaikha? I cam see some of the dislike is beyond just pettiness or jealousy and seems like actual grudges but all I can gather so far is an apparent over activeness on social media?
Yeah.even in her facebook account there are most rude comments.If u want, u can go and look there

Any baby news

Around December/january it became public that Sheikha Maryam bint Butti is pregnant. So we can guess that by September she will be a mother.
Have anyone heard anything about a baby yet? Social media has said nothing. If she was 13 weeks pregnant by Jamuary then we would have a baby.

Have anyone heard anything about a baby yet? Social media has said nothing. If she was 13 weeks pregnant by Jamuary then we would have a baby.

No nothing yet. It never revealed how many weeks she was pregnant in January when pregnancy news became public.

is sheikha maryam bin butti wife sheikh maktoum bin mohammed bin rashild al maktoum.?

Yes his wife

so sh.maryam bin butti sister is sheikha bin butti who is married to RAK crowm prince so Sheikhmaktoum bin mohammed and RAK crown prince is brother in law..?

Is this journalist Dr. Osama Fawzi is a reliable source in Arab countries? He is one of the first ones to talk about Princess Haya's escape to Germany now he is claiming Sheikh Hamdan has divorce Sheikha Shaikha Saeed.

:previous:
No he is not reliable at all, he is a kind of joke in arabic area, his channel YouTube and news website are trashy tabloids stuffs.
Nobody is taking him seriously and i wonder if the Osama Fawzi himself takes himself seriously... So many times his "scoops" were false and lies...

Is this journalist Dr. Osama Fawzi is a reliable source in Arab countries? He is one of the first ones to talk about Princess Haya's escape to Germany now he is claiming Sheikh Hamdan has divorce Sheikha Shaikha Saeed.

He is a person who has a grudge on gulf country rulers or anyone that is wealthy,
His info is always wrong with many stories that only a ...( I don’t have a name for a person like that) person would come up with,, in one of his videos he claimed to be one of the most handsome men who lived in UAE ( when he worked there) and that many Shiekhas would call him to flirt because they never saw someone as handsome... rest a sure I would take a mouse a bird or a stray cat as a more reliable source.

Again .. Several speculative posts have been deleted as per TRF guidelines. Please refrain from engaging in any further pregnancy or divorce discussions until we have better evidence to warrant it.

Please REMEMBER that social media non-verified accounts and fan pages are not a creditable source to prove or deny any news about the ruling family.

Rossina
UAE Forum Moderator

Hi,

I have a question: I have heard that Sheikh Hamdan is interested in marrying a girl called Maryam, does anyone have any information about this?

Since I had mentioned this information first, and based on some confirmation it turns out Sheikh Hamdan is only married to Shaikha Saeed and there is no marriage news to Maryam or any other known lady or such related information officially for that matter.

Just FYI.

Sheikh Ahmed remarried?

So Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed all maktoum just posted a new baby photo. I was unaware that he married again. Does anyone know this and was it the result of sheikh Mo',s disaster with Princess Haya? How old is sheikha Moza? And why on earth would a man in his 60's want children at this point in his life....

So Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed all maktoum just posted a new baby photo. I was unaware that he married again. Does anyone know this and was it the result of sheikh Mo',s disaster with Princess Haya? How old is sheikha Moza? And why on earth would a man in his 60's want children at this point in his life....
Yeah, I posted about that in the Dubai ruling family thread his wife Moza bint Hamdan Al Malik Al Shehhi is his relative from his mother's side of the family. Her age is unknown but could be in her 20s. Children are important in this culture I am surprised he waited so long for children. Sheikh Mohammed Princess Haya's divorce has nothing to do with Sheikh Ahmed's marriage. Sheikh Ahmed was already in the news for his secret marriage and son with Nivin. His marriage with his cousin Sheikha Mona resulted in no children so he had to marry for official children especially for sons since his very rich owner of the Emirates group and one of the most powerful men in the Al Maktoum family. He just can't leave his money for relatives so having his children is very necessary. Sadly he never gave any attention to his son Saeed from his secret wife Nivin while this new baby picture with him is everywhere.

Yeah, I posted about that in the Dubai ruling family thread his wife Moza bint Hamdan Al Malik Al Shehhi is his relative from his mother's side of the family. Her age is unknown but could be in her 20s. Children are important in this culture I am surprised he waited so long for children. Sheikh Mohammed Princess Haya's divorce has nothing to do with Sheikh Ahmed's marriage. Sheikh Ahmed was already in the news for his secret marriage and son with Nivin. His marriage with his cousin Sheikha Mona resulted in no children so he had to marry for official children especially for sons since his very rich owner of the Emirates group and one of the most powerful men in the Al Maktoum family. He just can't leave his money for relatives so having his children is very necessary. Sadly he never gave any attention to his son Saeed from his secret wife Nivin while this new baby picture with him is everywhere.

How very very sad for Saeed to have never met his father. It is not his fault that his parents marriage fell apart. Nor is it his fault for simply being the product if their marriage. I am so surprised that he was not brought to Dubai, especially after seeing the joy on Sheikh Ahmed's face when holding his new baby.

Back
Top Bottom