General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,

I have a question: I have heard that Sheikh Hamdan is interested in marrying a girl called Maryam, does anyone have any information about this?

Hi,

I have a question: I have heard that Sheikh Hamdan is interested in marrying a girl called Maryam, does anyone have any information about this?

Every New week some people come with new names never believe those. I have listed countries and names of women who claim to be his lover. If he has anyone he will never publicly going announced just like his father unless she comes from an influential family.

Every New week some people come with new names never believe those. I have listed countries and names of women who claim to be his lover. If he has anyone he will never publicly going announced just like his father unless she comes from an influential family.

Oh what I have heard is that Sheikh Hamdan didn’t know Maryam personally but he heard about her and wanted to marry her.

I just wanted to confirm here whether anyone would be aware of it. I do hope he gets to live a happily married life إن شاء الله.

Oh what I have heard is that Sheikh Hamdan didn’t know Maryam personally but he heard about her and wanted to marry her.

I just wanted to confirm here whether anyone would be aware of it. I do hope he gets to live a happily married life إن شاء الله.

Unless he or his family confirms that all these are gossips. Officially he is married to shaikha whether it's a love marriage or forced arranged marriage.

But a lot of known AlMaktoum fan clubs call her Sheikha Wejdan bint Mohammed. Sheikha Maryam bint Butti called her sis on @wejdan_mr Instagram Page. She seems to be very close to Futtaim, Shaikha, Maryam and a lot of there friends. The way she posts about Sheikha Hind looks like she was raised by her.

It remains speculation as long as there is no reliable source to confirm or deny this information about her identity.

Last edited:
It remains speculation as long as there is no reliable source to confirm or deny this information about her identity.

https://www.instagram.com/p/P6exu6lfXc/?igshid=hpytslrbr23

Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum confirmed wejdan_mr is her sister.

https://postimg.cc/BP1LBTNS
https://postimg.cc/Jtyk888f

Shaikha Maitha is also the 1st one to confirm Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Dalal. She also cleared confusion of lot of people and confirmed there is 3 Latifas.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.instagram.com/p/P6exu6lfXc/?igshid=hpytslrbr23

Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum confirmed wejdan_mr is her sister.

https://postimg.cc/BP1LBTNS
https://postimg.cc/Jtyk888f

Shaikha Maitha is also the 1st one to confirm Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Dalal. She also cleared confusion of lot of people and confirmed there is 3 Latifas.

Woow! What a surprise. Thank you for posting those captions Lasya.

Do you know how old is she or Who is her mother?

Woow! What a surprise. Thank you for posting those captions Lasya.

Do you know how old is she or Who is her mother?

No but someone commented on wejdan_mr post that she was in the same class in school as Sheikha Hassa bint Mohammed(Sheikha Hind's eldest daughter) and it's looks like she is raised by Sheikha Hind. According to this fan page, this girl standing close to Sheikha Maryam 2nd is Sheikha Wejdan.

https://postimg.cc/tZF71qgJ

No but someone commented on wejdan_mr post that she was in the same class in school as Sheikha Hassa bint Mohammed(Sheikha Hind's eldest daughter) and it's looks like she is raised by Sheikha Hind. According to this fan page, this girl standing close to Sheikha Maryam 2nd is Sheikha Wejdan.

We can't depend on this fan account because it is not verified :ermm:

So now, How many daughters Sh. Mohammed has??

Last edited:
We can't depend on this fan account because it is not verified :ermm:

So now, How many daughters Sh. Mohammed has??

Manal, Wejdan, Maitha, Latifa I, Shamsa, Latifa II, Maryam 1st, Latifa III, Maryam 2nd, Shaikha, Futtaim, Dalal, Mahra, Salama, Shamma, Aljalila. 16 daughters and 11 sons one of the son yet to be publicly acknowledged Suhail (Maryam 1st and Mansoor full brother). According to Latifa 2nd video Sheikh Mohammed has 30 children so there are 3 more to find.

Oh I forgot Hassa Mohammed.

Please note that comments about Sheikh Hamdan marring another woman, have been deleted as speculative & Off-topic.

Rossina
UAE Moderator

Do any gulf countries Sheikha or Princess married again after divorce?

Shaikha Hessa's mother isnt the biological mother of late Shaikh Rashids son. Otherwise it would make Sh.Hessa a half sister of Shaikh Rashid's son. In that case it would not have been possible for Shaikh Majid to marry his nephew's (half)sister.

If she was the biological mother of Mohammed bin Rashid, then sheikh Rashid cannot marry any of her daughters but sheikh Majid can!
Even if Hessa was half a sister to Mohammed it has nothing to do with Majid or any of Rashids brothers

If she was the biological mother of Mohammed bin Rashid, then sheikh Rashid cannot marry any of her daughters but sheikh Majid can!
Even if Hessa was half a sister to Mohammed it has nothing to do with Majid or any of Rashids brothers

It makes late Shaikh Rashids brothers and half brothers to (half)uncles and these cannot marry their (half) nieces (half sisters of your nephew can be seen as half nieces- because your nephew and his half sister(s) are milk siblings having same mother).

Last edited:

It's still weird but at least Sheikh Majid and Hessa beljafla are not closely blood-related like his brothers and their wives.

Last edited:
It's still weird but at least Sheikh Majid and Hessa beljafla are not closely blood-related like his brothers and their wives.

Weird but legal and approved by Islam and society.
You have to understand that here we are not raised as brothers and sisters to our first cousins, and normally before the wedding papers are signed a blood test is taken to make sure no problems will occur with children ( the blood is for all marriages not only relatives)
We don’t see it as weird or wrong

It makes late Shaikh Rashids brothers and half brothers to (half)uncles and these cannot marry their (half) nieces (half sisters of your nephew can be seen as half nieces- because your nephew and his half sister(s) are milk siblings having same mother).

So? It is still ok for sheikh Majid to marry Hessa the only thing is that in the very far futur Mohammed can never marry any of Majid daughters
And if Rashid married the mother it does not affect any of his brothers it does not make them half anything and her daughters would still cover from his brothers

Weird but legal and approved by Islam and society.
You have to understand that here we are not raised as brothers and sisters to our first cousins, and normally before the wedding papers are signed a blood test is taken to make sure no problems will occur with children ( the blood is for all marriages not only relatives)
We don’t see it as weird or wrong

Oh, I didn't know that they take blood tests before marriages. When I said weird that was about Sheikh Rashid alleged relationship with Latifa beljafla which is resulted birth of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed and then her daughter marrying Sheikh Rashid's half brother Sheikh Majid. I know in Islamic countries cousin marriages are legal and totally normal and few decades ago even non-Muslim countries used to practice the same.

Last edited:
Cousin marriage is not about islam but traditions, this is tradition is older than islam and maybe most of the religions... Still very practed in alot of societies especially islamic ones, for gulf royals it's kind of devote authority

So I found Hind beljafla's ask.fm page she said
she has 6 sisters and 3 adopted brothers. Sisters name reem, hind, hessa, maitha, Sara( Half-sister father side), Roza alshamsi also known as latifa(half-sister from mother side). Adapted brothers Mohammed, Ahmed, Mansoor. So for some reason, Latifa beljafla raised Mohammed bin Rashid even though he belongs to the ruling family of Dubai. Sheikha hind let her 1st grandson raised by someone else is weird even though she is known for adopting orphans.
https://ask.fm/hindbeljafla

So? It is still ok for sheikh Majid to marry Hessa the only thing is that in the very far futur Mohammed can never marry any of Majid daughters
And if Rashid married the mother it does not affect any of his brothers it does not make them half anything and her daughters would still cover from his brothers

In previous posts I expressed doubts about the blood relationship of Hessa to the son of late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed and am not convinced that they are biological (half) siblings. But if so a marriage to Sheikh Majid would be rather unlikely. Such kind of marriages are seen as “not welcome“ and should be avoided. It is different to cousin marriages which are a part of tradition.

Last edited:
In previous posts I expressed doubts about the blood relationship of Hessa to the son of late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed and am not convinced that they are biological (half) siblings. But if so a marriage to Sheikh Majid would be rather unlikely. Such kind of marriages are seen as “not welcome“ and should be avoided. It is different to cousin marriages which are a part of tradition.

If that is what you mean, then let me tell you Majid marriage was definitely “not welcome”
I was answering to where the meaning was more of “ not islam legal” or at least that is what I got from your post

If that is what you mean, then let me tell you Majid marriage was definitely “not welcome”
I was answering to where the meaning was more of “ not islam legal” or at least that is what I got from your post

Correct. My posts are more related to a cultural perspective and not about Islamic legal interpretation.

Sheikh Mansour Makhtoum

Is Sheikh Mansour Makhtoummarried ? What is he like ?

Do any gulf countries Sheikha or Princess married again after divorce?

I think it is very rare for public announcements to be made regarding divorce, usually the only confirmation happens if the Sheikha or princess remarries.

Is Sheikh Mansour Makhtoummarried ? What is he like ?

Do you mean Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum? If him, then no he is not married as far as the records go.

Hello

Does anyone have the most recent photos of Fazza's mother & wife? I'm very curious about them. :lol:

Does anyone have the most recent photos of Fazza's mother & wife? I'm very curious about them. :lol:

No there are no recent pictures of Sheikha Hind or Sheikha Shaikha Saeed.

Back
Top Bottom