General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why do some Dubai Princess don't wear hijab?

Why do some Dubai Princess don't wear hijab? Although many adopted Western style. Islam laws is only for poor people? I'm confuse.

:previous:
have you ever been in Dubai?
the only countries who have laws that force women to cover their heads are Iran and Saudi Arabia.
in UAE it's a choice that woman can freely take lot of chose to not wore hijab and not only the princesses.

Mademoiselle Lilo is right. We dont have a law in UAE which forces women to wear hijab/sheila. Everyone can choose freely to wear or not. Both are accepted.

Last edited:
Why does muslim royal wife have many children? Sheika Hind bint Maktoum has 12 children. Any birth control. Muslims believe birth control is prohibited?

Do you know who is Dalal bint Faisal Al Maktoum (dee.almaktoum) on instagram? She got married on March 15th. Do you know any information about her?

Why does muslim royal wife have many children? Sheika Hind bint Maktoum has 12 children. Any birth control. Muslims believe birth control is prohibited?

In Islam it isnt forbidden to use birth control. Rather, the number of children has a cultural and - especially with ruling family in our region - also a political aspect. Many descendants may secure the political power of a ruling family in the future. And for the most families here children are welcome as they are considered as a kind of pension. If you have children you have hope they will care for you later in life.

Last edited:
I have a question about intermarriages between UAE ruling families. I know there have been several marriages between Al Nahyan & Al Maktoum families, and recenly so many weddings between Al Maktoum and Al Qasimis. I've read about Al Qasimi/Al Nuaimi weddings, Al Nuaimi/Al Shargi (late ruler of Fujairah), Al Nahyan/Al Nuaimi/ Have there been any wedding between Al Nahyan and Al Qasimi families? Or Al Maktoum and Al Nuaimi?

I have a question about intermarriages between UAE ruling families. I know there have been several marriages between Al Nahyan & Al Maktoum families, and recenly so many weddings between Al Maktoum and Al Qasimis. I've read about Al Qasimi/Al Nuaimi weddings, Al Nuaimi/Al Shargi (late ruler of Fujairah), Al Nahyan/Al Nuaimi/ Have there been any wedding between Al Nahyan and Al Qasimi families? Or Al Maktoum and Al Nuaimi?

In 2002, Sheikh Ahmed Bin Zayed Bin Saqr Al Nahyan married the daughter of HH Sheikh Saqr bin Mohammed Al Qasimi (then the ruler of Ras Al Khaimah).

Source: Al Bayan Newspaper

Last edited:
HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum marriages

It is of my understanding of UAE and international laws that HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is not allowed to take anymore wives at this time.

:bang:

What's the relationship between Latifa Beljafla and Hessa Beljafla? If Hessa is Latifa's daughter then I'm confused how L. B. could have so many children with different men in different ages?!

Hello gals and pal! Quick question out of genuine curiosity, why do so many people dislike shaikha shaikha? I cam see some of the dislike is beyond just pettiness or jealousy and seems like actual grudges but all I can gather so far is an apparent over activeness on social media?

Hello gals and pal! Quick question out of genuine curiosity, why do so many people dislike shaikha shaikha? I cam see some of the dislike is beyond just pettiness or jealousy and seems like actual grudges but all I can gather so far is an apparent over activeness on social media?

I believe it’s because Sheikha Shaikha used manipulations to get her way to a forced marriage even though Sheikh Hamdan never wanted it, not ten years ago and not now. His behavior all summer has been apparent towards her as all his trips has been with his entourage (guys). He wasn’t even in UAE on the ladies reception. People have now even noticed his cold behavior and ignoring her in her presence. He may have gone through the formalities to take the time to prove who Sheikha Shaikha really is.

And now that he has finally done that, Sheikh Hamdan can now marry whom he has always wanted to marry for so long now and soon this month there will be an official announcement.

Lots of people had already known of his devotion and intention to get married to whom he wants to marry so became very disgusted at how Sheikha Shaikha dared, yet again, to separate them.

Sheikh Rashid children

I am new to the forums and have a question.

The late sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed has a child or children. Do we know who the mother is and whether or not he was married to her?

I am new to the forums and have a question.

The late sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed has a child or children. Do we know who the mother is and whether or not he was married to her?

Officially only Mohammed is his son. His son raised by latifa beljafla (mother-in-law of sheikh majid bin mohammed). Which is interesting because if latifa is really the biological mother of Mohammed then Mohammed and hessa beljafla(wife of sheikh majid) are half siblings. Mother and daughter both have relationship with 2 brothers sheikh rashid and masjid. There is no news that rashid ever married to latifa beljafla. This is might be the reason why almaktoums never accepted masjid's marriage with hessa.

I believe it’s because Sheikha Shaikha used manipulations to get her way to a forced marriage even though Sheikh Hamdan never wanted it, not ten years ago and not now. His behavior all summer has been apparent towards her as all his trips has been with his entourage (guys). He wasn’t even in UAE on the ladies reception. People have now even noticed his cold behavior and ignoring her in her presence. He may have gone through the formalities to take the time to prove who Sheikha Shaikha really is.

And now that he has finally done that, Sheikh Hamdan can now marry whom he has always wanted to marry for so long now and soon this month there will be an official announcement.

Lots of people had already known of his devotion and intention to get married to whom he wants to marry so became very disgusted at how Sheikha Shaikha dared, yet again, to separate them.

Who are you talking about? His sister?

Who are you talking about? His sister?

No, they talked about his wife, Shaikha Shaikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum.

Last edited:
Officially only Mohammed is his son. His son raised by latifa beljafla (mother-in-law of sheikh majid bin mohammed). Which is interesting because if latifa is really the biological mother of Mohammed then Mohammed and hessa beljafla(wife of sheikh majid) are half siblings. Mother and daughter both have relationship with 2 brothers sheikh rashid and masjid. There is no news that rashid ever married to latifa beljafla. This is might be the reason why almaktoums never accepted masjid's marriage with hessa.

Shaikha Hessa's mother isnt the biological mother of late Shaikh Rashids son. Otherwise it would make Sh.Hessa a half sister of Shaikh Rashid's son. In that case it would not have been possible for Shaikh Majid to marry his nephew's (half)sister.

But there is a half sister of Shaikha Hessa named Latifa too. Its said she had a relationship with the late Shaikh Rashid ended up in a zawaj al-misyar marriage. The husband and wife thus joined are able to renounce some marital rights such as living together, the wife's rights to housing and maintenance money, and the husband's right to homekeeping and access. The practice is used in some middle east countries to give a legal recognition to what you can call a hidden marriage. Well, mostly this kind of marriage is something that could land the couple in deep trouble.

Last edited:
Shaikha Hessa's mother isnt the biological mother of late Shaikh Rashids son. Otherwise it would make Sh.Hessa a half sister of Shaikh Rashid's son. In that case it would not have been possible for Shaikh Majid to marry his nephew's (half)sister.

If she is not biological mother then why she raised Mohammed. 1st grandchild of ruler of dubai raised by a woman who doesn't have any relationship with the child. I think because Hessa is Mohammed's half sister that's why family didn't accept her.

If she is not biological mother then why she raised Mohammed. 1st grandchild of ruler of dubai raised by a woman who doesn't have any relationship with the child. I think because Hessa is Mohammed's half sister that's why family didn't accept her.

Well, in UAE it is not uncommon for children to be raised by relatives. Also the Beljafla family take care of orphans too and the father and mother of Sheikha Hessa married twice.

According to your theory Shaikh Majid is married to the sister of his nephew. We tend to marry inside our families but there are some borders we would never cross like marry nephews, nieces or a nonrelative person who was raised in milk kinship with one another or halfsisters of our nephews which is all forbidden.

His family might not accept Shaikha Hessa because of the hidden marriage of late Shaikh Rashid with one of Shaikha Hessa's female relatives. There might be some things in the past that have caused Shaikh Majid's family to worry. This is more likely I think.

Last edited:
Well, in UAE it is not uncommon for children to be raised by relatives. Also the Beljafla family take care of orphans too and the father and mother of Sheikha Hessa married twice.

According to your theory Shaikh Majid is married to the sister of his nephew. We tend to marry inside our families but there is some borders we would never cross like marry nephews, nieces or halfsisters of our nephews which is all forbidden.

Sheikh Majid and Hessa beljafla marriage wasn't accepted by Almaktoum family even though many beljafla and maktoums were friends like latifa 1st and reem beljafla and latifa beljafla is a friend of Sheikha hind's sister Hessa bint Maktoum so i think this is a reason for family not accepting this relationship majid marrying nephew's half sister

According to your theory Shaikh Majid is married to the sister of his nephew. We tend to marry inside our families but there are some borders we would never cross like marry nephews, nieces or halfsisters of our nephews which is all forbidden.

His family might not accept Shaikha Hessa because of the hidden marriage of late Shaikh Rashid with one of Shaikha Hessa's female relatives. There might be some things in the past that have caused Shaikh Majid's family to worry. This is more likely I think.

I don't think Sheikh Rashid married to the mother of Mohammed. There are no picture of Sheikh Rashid with his son. In 2013 Mohammed pictured with Hamdan for the 1st time even know they didn't say anything about his identity after sheikh rashid death he was announced as sheikh rashid's son.

I don't think Sheikh Rashid married to the mother of Mohammed. There are no picture of Sheikh Rashid with his son. In 2013 Mohammed pictured with Hamdan for the 1st time even know they didn't say anything about his identity after sheikh rashid death he was announced as sheikh rashid's son.

Maybe they tied the knot with a zawaj al-misyar marriage. As I told often this kind of marriage lead to big trouble for both parties who stepped in such a contract, especially when it comes to children who might to be born into such a hidden marriage.

Last edited:
No, they talked about his wife, Shaikha Shaikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum.

I believe another important point is also related to the Maldives trip that Sheikh Hamdan went on in 2019. All of his insta stories were including his entourage and F3 members making it look like an all guys trip yet another group claims that it was his honeymoon with Sheikha Shaikha.

Laila Al Mujaied, is said to be very close to Sheikha Shaikha and possibly her entourage, and she had some very interesting photos related to this trip on her instagram page on her highlights - the one with the Maldives flag titled 2019 (https://instagram.com/laila.alm?igshid=nvh2dfa2psoz). As you will see that she has referenced F3 and also posted a picture of Sheikh Hamdan himself. Laila posted these stories on around the same travel dates as Sheikh Hamdan. So the question is , does this prove it was actually Sheikha Shaikha’s honeymoon?

I am rather blown away by all of the theories regarding who the mother of Sheikh Mohammed is. That being said, I am surprised that Sheikha Hind did not bring him to live with her once Sheikh Rashid died. I've read that she is a kind hearted woman who has adopted many orphans. Being that Sheikh Rashid died, one would have assumed that she would have wanted her grandchild. And having a husband who is also the ruler of Dubai would certainly give her further credence to that decision.

I am rather blown away by all of the theories regarding who the mother of Sheikh Mohammed is. That being said, I am surprised that Sheikha Hind did not bring him to live with her once Sheikh Rashid died. I've read that she is a kind hearted woman who has adopted many orphans. Being that Sheikh Rashid died, one would have assumed that she would have wanted her grandchild. And having a husband who is also the ruler of Dubai would certainly give her further credence to that decision.
If Sheikh Rashid was alive today i don't think so Mohammed ever get the recognition as Sheikh Mohammed bin rashid. He died then family took him from latifa beljafla as only child of rashid. Hamdan did have some pictures with Mohammed in 2013 and 2015 before Sheikh Rashid died but he never said who was he and and its looks like Sheikh Rashid never met his son. Mohammed never posted any pictures of them together just an edit of both of them which raise a lot of questions.

Interesting topic ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know anything about Late Sheikh Dalmook bin juma AlMaktoum? His 2 children married to Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind children Hassa and Ahmed another daughter married to Sheikha Hind's half brother Mohammed. If he was powerful or religious leader. Even after death his family have very close ties with the ruler even though his wife is not from Maktoum family.

Does Sheikh Mohammed have a daughter named Wejdan?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. It is not a common name in the Gulf:ermm:

But a lot of known AlMaktoum fan clubs call her Sheikha Wejdan bint Mohammed. Sheikha Maryam bint Butti called her sis on @wejdan_mr Instagram Page. She seems to be very close to Futtaim, Shaikha, Maryam and a lot of there friends. The way she posts about Sheikha Hind looks like she was raised by her.

Back
Top Bottom