General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody knows where is Sheikh Maktoum headed to? He was last seen boarding a plane in a picutre. Since then there has been no lead on him. Has he also joined military?

Anybody knows where is Sheikh Maktoum headed to? He was last seen boarding a plane in a picutre. Since then there has been no lead on him. Has he also joined military?

He headed to Mekka, doing Hajj.

Thank you Iman :flowers: I was thinking the same but then I thought it is not possible because he always travels with his friends and entourage but this time he was alone so got confused. Anyway, good for him. I hope and pray we all get to perform Haj one day InshaAllah :flowers:

hi i am new and i have question :)

Hello. Does Princess Haya ever go to the stables herself? We always see Hamdan and Mr. Mohammed there but never her...are women not allowed to be there? Is she only allowed to go to official events with the ruler?

Hey, i have a question. Ive been following al maktoum family members for quite a while and theres a distant al maktoum man called rashid who some time ago uploaded a pic of his engagement with a qatari al thani girl. It was long before the blockade but ive been checking his profile and theres no sign of him getting married to her. Is it possible that they called it off because of the political tension? Would the families be against them marrying each other? What do u think??

Hello. Does Princess Haya ever go to the stables herself? We always see Hamdan and Mr. Mohammed there but never her...are women not allowed to be there? Is she only allowed to go to official events with the ruler?

If you are referring to the private stables yes women do go there when ever they and it most likely won't be photographed
But if you are talking about the endurance races that take place in the endurance village then yes a lot of women sheikha attend most of the time on low profile meaning they won't be seen or photographed by public
As for princes Haya she attends some of the more important races with her children

Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum

Please can someone help me? Who were the parents of the late Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? Are they related to Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum? And is he the father of Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? I can't seem to find his lineage and would be grateful for any help!

Please can someone help me? Who were the parents of the late Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? Are they related to Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum? And is he the father of Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? I can't seem to find his lineage and would be grateful for any help!

Born in 1937, Sheikh Dalmouk was the son of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, who was the brother of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, former Ruler of Dubai and grandfather of Sheikh Maktoum. Sheikha Hind (who is also Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum 's granddaughter through his daughter Sheikha Shaikha) is the granddaughter of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, brother of Sheikh Saeed. So she is the niece of late Sheikh Dalmouk. Sheikh Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum is one of his sons.

Last edited:
Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum

Born in 1937, Sheikh Dalmouk was the son of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, who was the brother of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, former Ruler of Dubai and grandfather of Sheikh Maktoum. Sheikha Hind (who is also Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum 's granddaughter through his daughter Sheikha Shaikha) is the granddaughter of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, brother of Sheikh Saeed. So she is the niece of late Sheikh Dalmouk. Sheikh Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum is one of his sons.

Thank you very much Imanmajed, that's really helpful! ? Do you happen to know how many brothers/sisters Sheikh Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum has?

Hello everyone,I want to ask a question.Who is Raden Monica Silvia bint Raden Rachmat Drajat ? I ask because she's name passing with Hamdan :) sorry for my english :)

Hello everyone,I want to ask a question.Who is Raden Monica Silvia bint Raden Rachmat Drajat ? I ask because she's name passing with Hamdan :) sorry for my english :)

Raden Monica Silvia is the eldest daughter of Their Majesties King Raden Rachmat Drajat and Queen Adienda Al Haq of Indonesia.

Raden Monica Silvia is the eldest daughter of Their Majesties King Raden Rachmat Drajat and Queen Adienda Al Haq of Indonesia.
Thank you for response :Çiçekler: Is there any chance with hamdan ? If I'm not mistaken,Raden Monica and paris hilton is friends.Paris Hilton commented on the hamdan over instagram the other day.Could it be related to raden monica?
I have a last question :) Can he marry a not famous Turkish girl ? :Çiçekler:

Of course he can marry whoever he wants. The thing is that he does not look like he will marry any time soon. Take into consideration as well that his relative, Sheikh Ahmed, the Chairman of Emirates married only recently to a cousin but had several affairs over the years and even an illegitimate child from an Egyptian woman. So, who knows what Sheikh Hamdan's life in private is???
ANyway. Best of luck to the girl who wants to marry him

Of course he can marry whoever he wants. The thing is that he does not look like he will marry any time soon. Take into consideration as well that his relative, Sheikh Ahmed, the Chairman of Emirates married only recently to a cousin but had several affairs over the years and even an illegitimate child from an Egyptian woman. So, who knows what Sheikh Hamdan's life in private is???

Yes,it's true.We can't know he's secret life :) Thank you :flowers:

I sometimes wonder if he has an illegitimate child but something tells me he doesn't have one. Seeing his lifestyle, I wonder if he'll ever be faithful to his wife. Btw, he's not flying too much these days. He seems to be a lot more in dubai these days.

I sometimes wonder if he has an illegitimate child but something tells me he doesn't have one. Seeing his lifestyle, I wonder if he'll ever be faithful to his wife. Btw, he's not flying too much these days. He seems to be a lot more in dubai these days.
I've noticed he seems to stay in Dubai more too. I wonder if Sheikh Mo's been handing over more day to day responsibilities to him.

I've noticed he seems to stay in Dubai more too. I wonder if Sheikh Mo's been handing over more day to day responsibilities to him.
Seems like so because I've never seen him attend so many official engagements before.

Sheikha Shaikha bint Butti bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum wedding

Sheikha Shaikha bint Butti bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum is getting married to Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, the CP of Ras Al Khaimah, on March 16th 2018. Congratulations to the bride and groom! :flowers:

How is she related to Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum?
And how old is she? I know that the groom was born in 1987 (so aged 30-31).

I don't know how old Sheikha Shaikha is but her father, Butti, is the cousin of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed. Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum and Sheikh Butti are siblings so she is the aunt of the bride. ?

weddings in UAE Dubai

Hi. What is the wedding tradition of the sheikhs? I know men and women don't mix but once the groom enters the woman's area, who is allowed there? what happens??

Royal Children 1980's

I lived in Dubai as a child. From 1981-1984 I went to Dubai English Speaking School and went to school with some of the royal family's children. One of the royal family's children, Princess Jumana, was a childhood friend in the same class as me and I went to one of the palace's a few times for playdates. I just wondered if anyone had any information on what she is doing now? I'm 44 years old now so I guess she will be the same age thereabouts. Many Thanks.

I lived in Dubai as a child. From 1981-1984 I went to Dubai English Speaking School and went to school with some of the royal family's children. One of the royal family's children, Princess Jumana, was a childhood friend in the same class as me and I went to one of the palace's a few times for playdates. I just wondered if anyone had any information on what she is doing now? I'm 44 years old now so I guess she will be the same age thereabouts. Many Thanks.

I can not find any information about this princess. :sad:

Who are the parents of Princess Jumana?

And what were the festivals and the palace like? :flowers:

If a princess, she was probably from a different royal family as the members of the reigning families in the UAE are typically styled sheikh and sheikha.

Has anyone seen any pictures of Saeed bin Rashid al Maktoums wife (assuming he is still married to the daughter of Sheikh Obaid)? Do they have any children? What does she do?

hi, i live in indonesia and i dont think that she is real. if you search her profile through internet there are some source said she is the eldest daughter of Their Majesties King Raden Rachmat Drajat and Queen Adienda Al Haq. but here, in indonesia no one never hear such name and such kingdom they come from.

Exactly, and Wikipedia gives completely different information on the king and queen, so I'm very sure this is a self styled princess.

Does anybody here know a thing or two about Lateefa bint Maktoum, Maktoum bin Rashid's daughter? I find her different but also difficult to understand ever sine that Latifa bint Mohammed's video came out after she was nabbed by UAE authorities.

Does anybody here know a thing or two about Lateefa bint Maktoum, Maktoum bin Rashid's daughter? I find her different but also difficult to understand ever sine that Latifa bint Mohammed's video came out after she was nabbed by UAE authorities.

Isn't she married to Sheikh Abdulla Al Nahyan. I saw some photos of her children on Instagram. She recently welcomed a baby girl named Sheikha Sanaa.

Isn't she married to Sheikh Abdulla Al Nahyan. I saw some photos of her children on Instagram. She recently welcomed a baby girl named Sheikha Sanaa.

That I know. I know everything about her marriage, and education, etc etc. but I am talking about her as a person. As in recently there has been a wave where the lives and personalities of many Maktoums came on the surface. A lot of them actually had a lot of skeletons in the closet. She, apparently, seems pretty normal and claims she is a very strong person. Often her posts are dedicated to her uncle Sheikh Mohammed, but then Latifa's bint Mohammed's (the one caught at a ship in India) claims and all the other talks about the ruler of Dubai start hounding me. How can someone be so nice to a person who has so much on his hands - irrelevant of the fact that they have close blood ties. Lateefa bint Maktoum's Instagram shows she is quite God-fearing, has a sensible head on her shoulders, and is a force to be reckoned with as far as her personality traits go.

So could anyone explain this? Or tell me if I am analyzing her too critically.

Back
Top Bottom