General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does someone of you know if it's possibe to become a king in the UAE or have there ever "only" been crownprinces?

Does someone of you know if it's possibe to become a king in the UAE or have there ever "only" been crownprinces?
To have a king as the ruler the UAE would have to be a kingdome.
But they´r just an emirate so the ruler is an emir.
If it was declared a kingdome the ruler would automatically become king like it has happened in Bahrain but that will probably not happen in the UAE.

I know it's a weird quest but I can't get it out of my head : All the mohd-kids wear the same riding boots but in different colours. Does anybody know from which brand they are, or where I can get those? I fell in love with the golden one that Majid wears all the time. And I need them lol :)

I know it's a weird quest but I can't get it out of my head : All the mohd-kids wear the same riding boots but in different colours. Does anybody know from which brand they are, or where I can get those? I fell in love with the golden one that Majid wears all the time. And I need them lol :)

I think best will be if you ask Maryam or Sheikha on Twitter. I´m sure they will answer....

Hello, This is my first post and I am not to familiar in the al maktoums' activity for helping people with disabilities/ special needs. I have a daughter that is special needs so I know a great deal about the challenges. I have worked years with people special needs, I was wanting to know what they do to provide for those that are disabled. I am also with hopes to one day be able to converse with them and to see if i can be a beneficial asset to improve the care/awareness of special needs. I am aware that Sheikh Majid is the ambassador of Dubai cares and I have been unable to make contact. What I am saying the truth. Walah I am honest. I know it is God's choice if I am able to help spread the word. Thank you all and have a great day!

^^ I actually have wondered the same thing AmericanSweetheart.

I work with students with disabilties at a university and after my first time experience going to Europe on vacation this past summer I was shocked to see so many accessibility issues that people would encounter, especially those with other physical abilities. I know here in the U.S. we have ADA laws that need to be complied with and I wondered when I read about Dubai's program if there are specific accommodations being set-up/made for all people with other abilities.

Is there a website for this particular program? I'd be curious to read it as I do know of a student wanting to do exchange at American University in Dubai.

Perhaps that two people trying for the same cause can have more luck. Which university do you work at if you don't mind me asking. I am afraid that unless it affects them personally or someone that is close to them that has these problems then something will be done. I really admire this family for what they have done, I feel that they are truly very good people.

I searched using 'abaya' and nothing came up on this thread, so my apologies if my question has been answered before.

We are all used to seeing HH Sheikh Mohammed's beautiful daughters uncovered and his junior wife HRH Princess Haya also. Is this just a Sheikh Mohammed thing or do the daughters of his brothers do it too ?

Also, when the girls get married, presumably they cover if their husband wishes it ? Are there any who remain uncovered after marriage ?

I thinks it's a decision they can make by themselves. As you can see Shaikha Shaikha is still uncovered after the marriage but you hardly see any pictures from her since she gave birth to sheema. same thing with latifa. there are picture from her before she married the crown prince of fujairah but now you don't see her anymore. I don't think it's a "mohd thing" from what I now their cousin latifa (the show-jumper) is uncovered too while their cousin lateefa (the owner of tashkeel) is covered from what I know. So it depends on what they want. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If my sources are correct the women can choose to use head cover. Princess Bint Haya competed as an equestrian years ago before she became the elected head of the FEI, which is an international equine governing body. While competing with a horse the women must have their heads and wrists, etc., covered while in public. A riding helmet and riding jackets with gloves and breeches with boots make it legal in the show ring and abides by their custom rules. The World Equestrian Games was the site which Bint Haya made a lovely introduction speech. The royal blue dress she wore with a lovely hair up do made her look very appropriate. An interesting note about competition at the Olympic level is it is the only sport within the Olympics in which men and women compete on an equal basis!

Perhaps that two people trying for the same cause can have more luck. Which university do you work at if you don't mind me asking. I am afraid that unless it affects them personally or someone that is close to them that has these problems then something will be done. I really admire this family for what they have done, I feel that they are truly very good people.

I apologize for not responding sooner. I'd rather not say the university just so that I can maintain some anonymity. I actually found out the student I'm working with is now going to American University Sharjah and my interactions with the AUS staff have been wonderful. Best of luck to you in trying to get in touch with someone, I hope it works out for you. You sound like you would be a great advocate for people with disabilities. Take care.

I wonder who will attend the Monaco's wedding , I think princess haya would attend .

I wonder who will attend the Monaco's wedding , I think princess haya would attend .

Do you mean as representing the UAE at the wedding?
Haya has never represented the UAE at such events so IMO it is most unlikely for her to be attending unless she was personally invited or representing Jordan. The UAE representative to such events is either the Crown Prince or the Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah.

Do you mean as representing the UAE at the wedding?
Haya has never represented the UAE at such events so IMO it is most unlikely for her to be attending unless she was personally invited or representing Jordan. The UAE representative to such events is either the Crown Prince or the Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah.

No I did not mean that ; I was wondering about UAE rep. and also haya's attendance

No I did not mean that ; I was wondering about UAE rep. and also haya's attendance

Nothing has been confirmed, usually a day or same day of the event we will know. It would be nice to see Haya but not sure what her relations are with the family that she would be invited.

i want ask if shekh hamdan is maried , because i search youtube for prince hamdan they put prince hamdan wife

So I have a question regarding these polygamous marriages. Let's say Mohammed has 2 wives. Each one of them has her own home. Where does he live? I mean does he split his time between their 2 houses? I just think it is such a painful situation! Every time you don;t see him coming back for dinner, for example, you know he is with the other one. Does anyone know how it works in non-royal families where a husband has more than 1 wife?

So I have a question regarding these polygamous marriages. Let's say Mohammed has 2 wives. Each one of them has her own home. Where does he live? I mean does he split his time between their 2 houses? I just think it is such a painful situation! Every time you don;t see him coming back for dinner, for example, you know he is with the other one. Does anyone know how it works in non-royal families where a husband has more than 1 wife?

The husband splits his time between the wives. By Islam, you treat them equally and spend as much time with one as you do with the other and you have to be fair between them.

The husband splits his time between the wives. By Islam, you treat them equally and spend as much time with one as you do with the other and you have to be fair between them.
& wifes dont must fight ; they must be friend if they all in one household right ?

The theory is that the husband treats every woman equal-he gives every wive the same amount of time,attention and money....in theory there is no discrepancy between theory and praxis *lol*
But in Dubai the wives of Sheikh Mohd. probably don´t have to live in one household,they have their own house and many places where they can live in Europe:)

Dubaians REALLY love them very much...
This Is Very True The Al Maktoum Are The Most Loving Caring People. I Love Them So Very Much.
Kisses~!
Thank You. Love You Sweetie H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Fazza3. DUBAI // Six thousand families in Somalia will soon receive enough food to survive for three months thanks to a donation by the Al Maktoum Foundation. The Al Maktoum Foundation is the personal charity of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance. This Is Why Me & So Many People Nations Wide Love You H.H. Sheikh Hamdan & All Your Family.

May ALLAH GOD Most High Bless You H.H Sheikh Hamdan & All Your Family And Friends, & Business Assoc. Forever. Lots Of Hugs & Love To All. This New Makes Me Very Happy To Hear.
Me. Doris Loves & Respect & Admires You H.H. Hamdan Fazza3.
Me Is Very Proud Of You. I Love Seeing You. Take Care Of Business As Well As Having Some Fun Times. I Am 100% Loyal, Supportive, & Faithful To You H.H Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Fazza3. Forever. :flowers:

& wifes dont must fight ; they must be friend if they all in one household right ?

The should treat each other with respect. Some husbands have a house each for their wives and some have them in the same household. It differs from husband to husband and I would say that depends on the husbands income.
Sheikh Mohammed can afford a house each for his wives :)

I know a while ago someone mentioned about the members of the Maktoum family having Facebook accounts, I'm sure someone confirmed that one the members did have an account but the others were fake. Can someone just re-confirm which member it was? (I think he's a cousin of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum) Was he called Shk Rashid bin Ahmad Al Maktoum (something like that?). There are a few facebooks accounts set up in Sheikh Mohammed's son's names (Hamdan, Rashid, Ahmed, etc). Does anyone know if these accounts are definitely fakes??? I was hoping that at least one of them were geniune!!!!

Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum has an official Facebook account. Its very good

I have a general question. Can anyone tell me if Sheikh Hamdan prays 5 times a day (or even at all)? Just wanna know if future ruler of my country is a practising Muslim. Thnx:flowers:

Dude there are photos of Sheikh Mohammad Al Maktoum and Rashid praying at the grand mosque. they are practicing. Dont get put off by who cool and gangsta they are. Especially Mohammed bin Rashid. LOL, that dude is DA BOSS!

i have question
who is Al Warshaw family i see a lot pictures of Maryam whit Al Warshaw kids

yes they are a welthy family in UAE, i think probably a business family and the daughters are friends with sh.Moh daughters.
and i think the kids you are talking about are from Lootah family thier mother is the sister of nadine who is a friend of Maryam and Shiekha

yes they are a welthy family in UAE, i think probably a business family and the daughters are friends with sh.Moh daughters.
and i think the kids you are talking about are from Lootah family thier mother is the sister of nadine who is a friend of Maryam and Shiekha
thank you :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom