The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartman1964 View Post
How very very sad for Saeed to have never met his father. It is not his fault that his parents marriage fell apart. Nor is it his fault for simply being the product if their marriage. I am so surprised that he was not brought to Dubai, especially after seeing the joy on Sheikh Ahmed's face when holding his new baby.
They have special and different treatment for official children. Saeed is unofficial he will never get the treatment got by Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed.

Old 01-13-2021, 09:12 PM
Commoner

Is that why Sheikh Marwain is not the cp? He was not an official son? I'm truly curious as it seems some children are recognized as heirs while others are not so much. Marwain is the oldest son.

Old 01-13-2021, 11:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Is that why Sheikh Marwain is not the cp? He was not an official son? I'm truly curious as it seems some children are recognized as heirs while others are not so much. Marwain is the oldest son.
In gulf countries, royals don't need to be the oldest son for becoming rulers. Sheikh Tamim of Qatar is too not the eldest son of Sheikh Hamad of Qatar. But I think the mother is supposed to be from the country and she doesn't need to be a Sheikha but should be from an influential family. while the child should be an official one. Sheikh Marwan's mother is German so he is not a full Emirati. Late Sheikh Rashid was older than Sheikh Hamdan with the same parents but he was too ignored for the role of Crown Prince of Dubai so it is not just being official or not an official child but other things that only Sheikh Mohammed can say why he preferred Sheikh Hamdan over his other sons from Sheikha Hind since his other wives are from foreign countries.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:27 AM
Commoner

Sheikh Mansour brother.

I have a question....

I am unsure if I read this on this feed or another, but isn't there another brother? I remember a photo at one time and the gentleman looked like Mansour. Can anyone spill the tea for me? His name and a recent photo? And why on earth wouldn't he be recognized if both Mansour and Majid have been?
Old 02-05-2021, 10:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I have a question....

I am unsure if I read this on this feed or another, but isn't there another brother? I remember a photo at one time and the gentleman looked like Mansour. Can anyone spill the tea for me? His name and a recent photo? And why on earth wouldn't he be recognized if both Mansour and Majid have been?
I think you are talking about Suhail Abi Rached. He is the younger brother of Sheikh Mansoor and Sheikha Maryam 1st. He is born on 22nd December 1992. He lives with his mother Pauline Abi Rached in Lebanon. The reasons are unknown why Sheikh Mohammed didn't recognize him.
https://postimg.cc/qgGp172t

https://postimg.cc/18B6PPx4
Old 02-24-2021, 01:20 PM
Commoner

Thank you. I read somewhere, I think in transcript that he met his father one time. He shook his hand. How utterly sad. And, if I were 30 years younger I'd definitely be looking at Suhail. Yummy for sure.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
They have special and different treatment for official children. Saeed is unofficial he will never get the treatment got by Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed.
How come Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed will be official child since it comes from unofficial wife.?
Old 05-10-2021, 12:13 PM

How is fazza? Has any baby yet? Why he is unlike the father? Many wives and children.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbite007 View Post
How come Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed will be official child since it comes from unofficial wife.?
Mohammed's mother is official 2nd wife.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbite007 View Post
How is fazza? Has any baby yet? Why he is unlike the father? Many wives and children.
New generation middle eastern royals are not that interested in having multiple wives.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
In gulf countries, royals don't need to be the oldest son for becoming rulers. Sheikh Tamim of Qatar is too not the eldest son of Sheikh Hamad of Qatar. But I think the mother is supposed to be from the country and she doesn't need to be a Sheikha but should be from an influential family. while the child should be an official one. Sheikh Marwan's mother is German so he is not a full Emirati. Late Sheikh Rashid was older than Sheikh Hamdan with the same parents but he was too ignored for the role of Crown Prince of Dubai so it is not just being official or not an official child but other things that only Sheikh Mohammed can say why he preferred Sheikh Hamdan over his other sons from Sheikha Hind since his other wives are from foreign countries.
i dont think so about full middle east. Sheikh Tamim of Qatar is too not the eldest son of Sheikh Hamad of Qatar but become the king. Jordan is a middle east country and it is not like that mother should be from influental country. For example: Queen rania is not from very poweful or influential family thus her son become crown and second late king hussein appoints his younger son hamzah as crown but late removes because of his age even his was not ready with.The way sheikh mohammed behave is very confusing to me. S.Rashid and S.Hamdan both are sons of S.Hind but SH.Mohammed ignore SH.Rashid and appointes SH.Hamdan. He want some one who behave well and support him in public despite all problems around him. As per as SH.Latifa her father want to act in public nicely. He want some of his children behave nicely and want some not. SH.Latifa said he want to wear abaya and hijab (i am not sure if she said this but i feel like that) but when i looked some of his daughter wont wear but he restrict some to wear. Sheikh mohammed want something but i dont know what he want yet
Old 06-14-2021, 08:41 AM
Commoner

So I have a question about emerati weddings???

Is the marriage anniversary from the date that the wedding contract is signed, or is it from the date of the ladies wedding? I am confused because I have seen 2 dates, wishing Hamdan and Shaikha a Happy Anniversary. I was wondering which one is correct.
Old 07-22-2021, 02:55 PM

Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, son of Rashid bin Mohammed.

Mrm comment this on her instagram which means “HBD ❤️ May you be well throughout the year Mama”
Quote:
There are lots of discussions on who is the mother of Sheikh Rashid's son in this thread and also Sheikh Majid and Hessa Beljafla thread. Unless some children or wives publicly come out we will never know whether some Sheikh has a secret family or not.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	26304710-31C9-42B7-A832-CBC966C43071.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	302603  
Old 07-25-2021, 12:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by klugv View Post
Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, son of Rashid bin Mohammed.

Mrm comment this on her instagram which means “HBD ❤️ May you be well throughout the year Mama”
She raised him and her lived with her most of his childhood, calling her mama does not mean he is her biological son.
Old 09-28-2021, 11:47 PM

Who will become the next ruler of Dubai?

Whoever that will be has to be as exceptional as the current ruler Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid in order to run a city such as Dubai and win Abu Dhabi's approval as well.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:44 AM
Courtier

I think Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum
Old 09-30-2021, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The actuel Crown Prince of Dubai and the next in the line of the succession is Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed so it's safe to say he will be the next ruler of Dubai after his father Sheikh Mohammed
Old 10-11-2021, 06:36 AM
Aristocracy

Does Cp Sheikh hamdan wife sheikha have an instagram account?Can anyone give her id?
Old 10-11-2021, 02:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
Does Cp Sheikh hamdan wife sheikha have an instagram account?Can anyone give her id?
This is her Instagram ID

https://instagram.com/shaikhasaeed_m?utm_medium=copy_link
Old 11-26-2021, 09:39 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about sheikha hind, the one who recently got married? She doesn't seem to be active on social media.

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, sheikh, sheikha