General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He was not in wedding. He was seen in regular Majlis.
MBZ's daughter's quran signing was arranged in her paternal grandfather hamdan bin Mohammed's palace. Only Hamdan bin Mohammed descendants were there.
Majid is seen with his family since last year.
Please share if you have the link to photos on Instagram of the signing of the marriage contract for Sheikha Hessa and Sheikh Khalifa?

Please share if you have the link to photos on Instagram of the signing of the marriage contract for Sheikha Hessa and Sheikh Khalifa?
Go through Khouri1000, emiratespriinces, bo.dhahi accounts. You will find them.

He was not in wedding. He was seen in regular Majlis.
MBZ's daughter's quran signing was arranged in her paternal grandfather hamdan bin Mohammed's palace. Only Hamdan bin Mohammed descendants were there.
Majid is seen with his family since last year.
Hamdan bin Mohammed is not the grandfather of MBZ’s daughter. I think you are mistaking MBZ daughter and MBH daughter who are both named Hessa. Hamdan is the paternal grandfather of MbZ granddaughter.

I asked in other thread for Abu Dhabi but Ahmed bin Dalmouk his three elder children seem close to MBZ.
Is he divorced from their mother?
What is her name?
Is he close to them as I’ve not seen pictures of them with him. Are they close to Hind bin Saeed too?

And have they moved back to Abu Dhabi with their mother as they are mainly pictured there?

Hamdan bin Mohammed is not the grandfather of MBZ’s daughter. I think you are mistaking MBZ daughter and MBH daughter who are both named Hessa. Hamdan is the paternal grandfather of MbZ granddaughter.
I am not mistaken here. There is no picture of quran signing day of MBZ granddaughter. Those picture are of Hessa and KSN. Hessa's mom is Salama bint Hamdan bin Mohammed, then how she isn’t a granddaughter of Hamdan? Obviously the accounts i mentioned didn't say that thosr pics are of their marriage contract signing. All of them were in hamdan bin Mohammed palace in the same night and that's why i assumed they gathered for that reason.

I am not mistaken here. There is no picture of quran signing day of MBZ granddaughter. Those picture are of Hessa and KSN. Hessa's mom is Salama bint Hamdan bin Mohammed, then how she isn’t a granddaughter of Hamdan? Obviously the accounts i mentioned didn't say that thosr pics are of their marriage contract signing. All of them were in hamdan bin Mohammed palace in the same night and that's why i assumed they gathered for that reason.
Oh sorry you are indeed right.
I got mixed up with Hamad bin Tahnoun.

I asked in other thread for Abu Dhabi but Ahmed bin Dalmouk his three elder children seem close to MBZ.
Is he divorced from their mother?
What is her name?
Is he close to them as I’ve not seen pictures of them with him. Are they close to Hind bin Saeed too?

And have they moved back to Abu Dhabi with their mother as they are mainly pictured there?
The children of Ahmed bin Dalmook and their mother Hessa bint Ahmed bin Mubarak still live in Dubai. You can check mozasm 's story. Her story mentioned that she and hessa bint ahmed were together. As their mother's home is in Abudhabi, they visit that. Its not clear if Ahmed divorced him. May be he wants his children to live in Dubai, thats why their mother is with them in Dubai.

Back
Top Bottom