The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-09-2020, 03:17 PM
Aristocracy

So I found Hind beljafla's ask.fm page she said
she has 6 sisters and 3 adopted brothers. Sisters name reem, hind, hessa, maitha, Sara( Half-sister father side), Roza alshamsi also known as latifa(half-sister from mother side). Adapted brothers Mohammed, Ahmed, Mansoor. So for some reason, Latifa beljafla raised Mohammed bin Rashid even though he belongs to the ruling family of Dubai. Sheikha hind let her 1st grandson raised by someone else is weird even though she is known for adopting orphans.
https://ask.fm/hindbeljafla

Old 03-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
So? It is still ok for sheikh Majid to marry Hessa the only thing is that in the very far futur Mohammed can never marry any of Majid daughters
And if Rashid married the mother it does not affect any of his brothers it does not make them half anything and her daughters would still cover from his brothers
In previous posts I expressed doubts about the blood relationship of Hessa to the son of late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed and am not convinced that they are biological (half) siblings. But if so a marriage to Sheikh Majid would be rather unlikely. Such kind of marriages are seen as “not welcome“ and should be avoided. It is different to cousin marriages which are a part of tradition.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
In previous posts I expressed doubts about the blood relationship of Hessa to the son of late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed and am not convinced that they are biological (half) siblings. But if so a marriage to Sheikh Majid would be rather unlikely. Such kind of marriages are seen as “not welcome“ and should be avoided. It is different to cousin marriages which are a part of tradition.
If that is what you mean, then let me tell you Majid marriage was definitely “not welcome”
I was answering to where the meaning was more of “ not islam legal” or at least that is what I got from your post
Old 03-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
If that is what you mean, then let me tell you Majid marriage was definitely “not welcome”
I was answering to where the meaning was more of “ not islam legal” or at least that is what I got from your post
Correct. My posts are more related to a cultural perspective and not about Islamic legal interpretation.

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, sheikh, sheikha