The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Nobility

So I found Hind beljafla's ask.fm page she said
she has 6 sisters and 3 adopted brothers. Sisters name reem, hind, hessa, maitha, Sara( Half-sister father side), Roza alshamsi also known as latifa(half-sister from mother side). Adapted brothers Mohammed, Ahmed, Mansoor. So for some reason, Latifa beljafla raised Mohammed bin Rashid even though he belongs to the ruling family of Dubai. Sheikha hind let her 1st grandson raised by someone else is weird even though she is known for adopting orphans.
https://ask.fm/hindbeljafla

Old 03-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
So? It is still ok for sheikh Majid to marry Hessa the only thing is that in the very far futur Mohammed can never marry any of Majid daughters
And if Rashid married the mother it does not affect any of his brothers it does not make them half anything and her daughters would still cover from his brothers
In previous posts I expressed doubts about the blood relationship of Hessa to the son of late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed and am not convinced that they are biological (half) siblings. But if so a marriage to Sheikh Majid would be rather unlikely. Such kind of marriages are seen as “not welcome“ and should be avoided. It is different to cousin marriages which are a part of tradition.

Old 03-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
In previous posts I expressed doubts about the blood relationship of Hessa to the son of late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed and am not convinced that they are biological (half) siblings. But if so a marriage to Sheikh Majid would be rather unlikely. Such kind of marriages are seen as “not welcome“ and should be avoided. It is different to cousin marriages which are a part of tradition.
If that is what you mean, then let me tell you Majid marriage was definitely “not welcome”
I was answering to where the meaning was more of “ not islam legal” or at least that is what I got from your post
Old 03-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
If that is what you mean, then let me tell you Majid marriage was definitely “not welcome”
I was answering to where the meaning was more of “ not islam legal” or at least that is what I got from your post
Correct. My posts are more related to a cultural perspective and not about Islamic legal interpretation.
Old 05-30-2020, 02:58 AM

Sheikh Mansour Makhtoum

Is Sheikh Mansour Makhtoummarried ? What is he like ?
Old 05-30-2020, 05:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Do any gulf countries Sheikha or Princess married again after divorce?
I think it is very rare for public announcements to be made regarding divorce, usually the only confirmation happens if the Sheikha or princess remarries.
Old 06-15-2020, 08:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose123456 View Post
Is Sheikh Mansour Makhtoummarried ? What is he like ?
Do you mean Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum? If him, then no he is not married as far as the records go.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:21 PM

Hello

Does anyone have the most recent photos of Fazza's mother & wife? I'm very curious about them.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
Does anyone have the most recent photos of Fazza's mother & wife? I'm very curious about them.
No there are no recent pictures of Sheikha Hind or Sheikha Shaikha Saeed.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Well, it seems that their privacy is protected from the media.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Well, it seems that their privacy is protected from the media.
Of course Al Maktoum family rules Dubai and they are part of that family and media is state-controlled. Only those women who chose to post their pictures they can do that. The majority of women from the Gulf ruling families don't post their pictures after a certain age.
Old 06-17-2020, 01:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I don't think there has ever been a picture of Sheikha Hind. Sheikha Sheikha is much younger so might have pictures out there
Old 06-17-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
I don't think there has ever been a picture of Sheikha Hind. Sheikha Sheikha is much younger so might have pictures out there

Yes, I think so. But perhaps their photos are only for private collections.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
You can find 3 pictures of Sheikha Hind when she was a teenager but all the pictures of Shaikha Saeed are from her childhood.
Pictures of Sheikha Hind
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtyE1gbB...d=lh88drm2xu36

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dwCEDp...=1mkdi814ywjj8

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfFkermH...=1m3jftulcrmbz

This video posted by brother Sheikh Saeed of Sheikha Hind on her birthday
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8eJiNlA...=12plqa6q92x4i
Old 06-17-2020, 02:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes, I think so. But perhaps their photos are only for private collections.
They don't publish their pictures don't mean that they don't click pictures of them 😆 just not for the public to see
Old 06-17-2020, 11:35 PM

Quote:
They don't publish their pictures don't mean that they don't click pictures of them �� just not for the public to see
Whether peoples in Dubai know & can recognize the face of Sheikha Hind & Sheikha Shaikha?
Old 06-18-2020, 06:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Whether peoples in Dubai know & can recognize the face of Sheikha Hind & Sheikha Shaikha?
Yes definitely they go out like normal people but you can't click pictures without permission.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:12 PM
Commoner

Any baby news

So, our 3 princes got married last year....

Does anyone know whether or not the new brides are expecting?
Old 06-26-2020, 04:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartman1964 View Post
So, our 3 princes got married last year....

Does anyone know whether or not the new brides are expecting?
A fan club who has inside information in past claims that Sheikha Maryam bint Butti wife of Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed is pregnant.
Old 07-13-2020, 08:27 AM
Aristocracy

Is Mo loosing the power of Dubai?

There are som rumors online that Sheikh Mo is loosing the power of Dubai to Abu Dhabi step by step. The main reasons should be this:
- The Dubai brand is stronger then Abu Dhabi witch is the real capital of the UAE
- A number of large scale building projects that Mo has taken initative to hasn´t been approved by Abu Dhabi because of unpayed loans.
- Mo and the way he handles his family is a problem for the UAE PR machine. Missing princesses Shamsa and Princess Latifa and also the divorce from princess Haya and the details of how he had threated her.

Any inputs on this?

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, sheikh, sheikha