General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question how is this Shamsa related to the husband of Sheikha Mahra bint Mohammed?

She has posted this photo https://www.instagram.com/p/Cub7jCiSjFF/?igshid=ZTJlZmI4ZjZmNw==
Is someone from the family married to this Al Nuaimi sheikh?

Sheikha Shamsa's full name is Shamsa bint Hasher bin Mana. That makes her first cousin of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mana, Mahra's father in law.
Shk Shamsa's mother's name is Raisa bint Obaid bin Juma.

I cannot clear this al nuaimi connection with Shk Shamsa's family. She is unmarried and I know she has 2 sisters, Afra and Madiya.

Madiya is always tagged or posts for Mohammed bin Mohammed bin Abdulaziz bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, a boy of 9-11 years. She is said to be Mohammed's mother. Again, his son's name is Mohammed after his father. A kid is only named like this when a parent dies, I dont know other reasons.

Shamsa addresses Abdulaziz as her nephew, not sure if this is Afra or other sister's son.
His full name is Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Rashid Al Nuaimi. If I am not wrong, This means Mohammed's father and Abdulaziz's father were brothers. So, its possible that two sisters of Shamsa married two Al Nuaimi brothers, nothing confirmed.

I dont know exact things and this is my answer.

1st, Sheikha Mahra is married to Sheikh Mana Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Bin Mana Al Maktoum. 2nd, Shamsa al Maktoum is Sheikha Latifa's sister and is not related to this Al Nuami. This instagram post is not confirmed or authenticated to be from Shamsa bint Mohammed al Maktoum.

1st, Sheikha Mahra is married to Sheikh Mana Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Bin Mana Al Maktoum. 2nd, Shamsa al Maktoum is Sheikha Latifa's sister and is not related to this Al Nuami. This instagram post is not confirmed or authenticated to be from Shamsa bint Mohammed al Maktoum.

Get your facts right first. Read carefully and relate their ancestors name. We aren't talking about Mohammed bin Rashid's daughter. Neither talking about Mana's sister. There are multiple Shamsa in Al Maktoum family. This Shamsa is Mana's father's cousin. In short, thie Shamsa is Mana's first cousin once removed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the birthdates of the children of Latifa bint Hamdan Al Nayhan and Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum

Maryam bint Rashid - 1941

Maktoum bin Rashid - 15 August 1943

Hamdan bin Rashid - 25 December 1945

Marwan bin Rashid - deceased

Mohammed bin Rashid - 15 July 1949

Ahmed bin Rashid - 12 July 1950

Hessa bint Rashid - 10 October 1951

Maitha bint Rashid - unknown

Fatima bint Rashid - unknown ( may be mid 50s)

Shaikha bint Rashid - 1960/1959

I’m surprised Ahmed bin Rashid didn’t marry.
Does anyone know the birthdate of Latifa bint Hamdan Al Nayhan?

No one knows her exact birthdate. Can be from 1916-1921. In 1922, her brother Hamdan was born.

Last edited:
I have found the information about Sheikha Maryam bint Rashid's family. She has one son and six daughters. They are late Mansour, Shaikha, Buthaina, Muna, Maitha, Nada, Rajia.

Another info: two half-brothers of Sheikha hind married two daughters of Maryam bint Rashid.

Juma bin Maktoum married one of them and I think its Sheikha Rajia as her insta bio is R.A.A Al Thani. Juma has two known children: Maktoum and Hind

Suhail bin Maktoum bin Juma also married one daughter of Maryam bint Rashid and Ahmed Al Thani in 2004. Their eldest son's name is Mansoor, I think he has atleast two sons.

Last edited:
Maryam bint Mohammed’s son Hamdan looks like his dad so much. Handsome boy.
The first son Mohammed looks like Maryam but the third I don’t know who he looks like.

Does anyone know if it is true; people said that Maryam apparently matured/changed after she got married and was much nicer, partly because of her husband.
I see on sites people bash her husband saying he doesn’t work, but isn’t that most royals?
They get allowances from the family fund?

Does anyone know if it is true; people said that Maryam apparently matured/changed after she got married and was much nicer, partly because of her husband.
I see on sites people bash her husband saying he doesn’t work, but isn’t that most royals?

Dont believe those sources. They talk about this couple as Khaled used to travel with her wife and sister in laws. I dont know what's the problem in this!
Other sons in law of hind are government officials where Khaled is not. This lets Khaled to spend more time with family. He is also a businessman and investor. I found his old website on this. Moreover, not all nahyans or al maktoums dont work for rulers. Khaled is only seen with in laws when they are in vacation. Is MRM so naive that he would give his daughter to an unworthy workless man?!
Also, his father always attend meetings with mrm and I think he will do his father's job in future. He has been married for only 3 years and plans are there. Also no problem at all if he remains doing nothing officially.

What I know, every members related to ruling family gets fund. Then why bashing him only?

Last edited:
Maryam bint Mohammed’s son Hamdan looks like his dad so much. Handsome boy.
The first son Mohammed looks like Maryam but the third I don’t know who he looks like.

Khalifa looks different though. And her sons seem to me the cutest! Too similar to their paternal family. Today Maryam shared lots of unseen pictures of Hamdan, loved those.

Khaled is deputy chairman of board of directors of Abudhabi international maritime sports club.

How many children does Hasher bin Maktoum have? Who is he married to?

Which hasher bin maktoum? Kmh.n's brother in law?
Hind'a brother Hasher married to Aminah Al Tayer has 3 daughters and 2 boys. Maryam,Maytha, Wafa, Maktoum, Saeed. If you are talking about Hasher bin Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum then he has 2 wives Latifa bint Mohammad bin Hamdan Al Nahyan has 3 children and with second wife Qamar one son Maktoum.

The wife of Maktoum bin Mohamed bin Rashid, SheikhaMaryam bint Butti Al Maktoum's IG account has been hacked.

Just an observation my friend had this past week: the daughters of Sheikh Mohammed: Shamma, Salama, and Maryan and Latifa with their kids are still in th UK. In the past they spent the summer months in the Uk and then Maryam got married and had her boys in London so the sisters were there till she gave birth. It's October and they are still in Sheikh Mohammed's estate. Wondering if any of his married daughters is pregnant again... or is it just long holidays...

Anyway my question is: does Juma bin Dalmook have only one wife?

Just an observation my friend had this past week: the daughters of Sheikh Mohammed: Shamma, Salama, and Maryan and Latifa with their kids are still in th UK. In the past they spent the summer months in the Uk and then Maryam got married and had her boys in London so the sisters were there till she gave birth. It's October and they are still in Sheikh Mohammed's estate. Wondering if any of his married daughters is pregnant again... or is it just long holidays...

Anyway my question is: does Juma bin Dalmook have only one wife?

May be Latifa 3 is pregnant, just my assumption. Or long holidays.... Btw in previous year only Hind moved back to Dubai with Maryam. Salama and Shamma returned before them if I recall correctly.

Juma has only one wife, Camelia.

Last edited:
I wonder if they are close with their half siblings? Like few years ago atleast we could see some insta interactions but now it just seems like there are units within units. Manal and Latifa 1 do always interact from what I observed, or maybe its just age difference that plays a huge factor along with most got married and now have families.

Also, dropping by lol. A while ago I was enjoying the thread some of these are literally old, that time there used to be some insiders that'd dish out some info or tea. I wonder if they are still around? Like there was this thread that was about shaikha and nassers wedding and someone provided the whole description. Are these people still around? Also, has anyone been to these types of emarati weddings?

The wife of Maktoum bin Mohamed bin Rashid, SheikhaMaryam bint Butti Al Maktoum's IG account has been hacked.

This Bitcoin related hackers are back-to-back hacking the Maktoum family's accounts even Sheikha Wejdan bint Mohammed's account is also hacked.

This Bitcoin related hackers are back-to-back hacking the Maktoum family's accounts even Sheikha Wejdan bint Mohammed's account is also hacked.

Not only sheikhas, lots of fan pages related to them are also hacked. Just disgusting this is

I wonder if they are close with their half siblings? Like few years ago atleast we could see some insta interactions but now it just seems like there are units within units. Manal and Latifa 1 do always interact from what I observed, or maybe its just age difference that plays a huge factor along with most got married and now have families.

According to my assumption, I would say that Manal is very close to all hind's children. Wejdan too I think. Till 2018, Manal used to spend summer with them. But for some years, she is more into Al Nahyans or being more private. Wejdan too may be. Some of hind's daughters care for Mansoor. Previously Majid was also close to all, i mean before his wedding era. Non-hind children of Sheikh Mohammed (except for Mahra, Marwan and Haya) are close to each other. They still care for Majid. Latifa 1's children are seen only/mostly with Manal and Maryam 1's children. Maitha shows love for all and this is all what I wanted to say about them.

I wonder if Futaim, Saeed and Mansoor marrying. They are aging and no clue for them like Mahra

I wonder if mansoor's marriage will be decided by his aunt fatima of sheikh mo? Like maryam 1 was by aunt fatima till I know, of course he has the right to make the last decision. Most of Hinds daughters are married to other families except hassa who I'd married to saeed bin dalmook. Shaikha to al khalifa, latifa to al sharqi, maryam to al nahyan. I wonder what will be the case for futaim, salama and shamma

Most of Hinds daughters are married to other families except hassa who I'd married to saeed bin dalmook. Shaikha to al khalifa, latifa to al sharqi, maryam to al nahyan. I wonder what will be the case for futaim, salama and shamma

Latifa 3's mother in law is Fatima bint Thani, Shaikha Saeed's full aunt, so this ain't out of Maktoum league. Latifa's bro in law also married another Maktoum girl. Maryam 2's father in law is Sheikh Mohammed's maternal cousin, you know Sheikh Mohammed adores his maternal family a lot. Even though Khaled's father married Sheikh Zayed's daughter, they continued to live in Dubai and Sheikh Mo's niece Lateefa is also married to Khaled's brother. Moreover, this Khaled's great grandmother was a sister of Juma's wife, (juma- Sheikha Hind's grandfather).

Only Sheikha married out of Emirates. Her father in law King Hamad wanted his sons from Sheiya Al Ajmi to marry into international ruling families. Khaled married then Saudi king's daughter and I think king Hamad wanted another Al Nahyan girl for his other son. But Al Nahyans rarely marry outside of the family and they will never marry non-emirati. That's why Al Maktoum girl was greatest option. Sheikh Mohammed obviously wanted a great alliance and his daughter from official emirati wife will be favourite for that marriage without any doubt. I think you got the answer.

Back
Top Bottom