The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-23-2017, 11:55 AM
Gentry

Anybody knows where is Sheikh Maktoum headed to? He was last seen boarding a plane in a picutre. Since then there has been no lead on him. Has he also joined military?

Old 08-23-2017, 04:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima.Qureshi View Post
Anybody knows where is Sheikh Maktoum headed to? He was last seen boarding a plane in a picutre. Since then there has been no lead on him. Has he also joined military?
He headed to Mekka, doing Hajj.

Old 08-23-2017, 04:43 PM
Gentry

Thank you Iman I was thinking the same but then I thought it is not possible because he always travels with his friends and entourage but this time he was alone so got confused. Anyway, good for him. I hope and pray we all get to perform Haj one day InshaAllah
Old 09-08-2017, 02:30 AM

hi i am new and i have question :)

Hello. Does Princess Haya ever go to the stables herself? We always see Hamdan and Mr. Mohammed there but never her...are women not allowed to be there? Is she only allowed to go to official events with the ruler?
Old 11-23-2017, 07:48 PM
Commoner

Hey, i have a question. Ive been following al maktoum family members for quite a while and theres a distant al maktoum man called rashid who some time ago uploaded a pic of his engagement with a qatari al thani girl. It was long before the blockade but ive been checking his profile and theres no sign of him getting married to her. Is it possible that they called it off because of the political tension? Would the families be against them marrying each other? What do u think??
Old 12-16-2017, 06:46 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssykes View Post
Hello. Does Princess Haya ever go to the stables herself? We always see Hamdan and Mr. Mohammed there but never her...are women not allowed to be there? Is she only allowed to go to official events with the ruler?
If you are referring to the private stables yes women do go there when ever they and it most likely won't be photographed
But if you are talking about the endurance races that take place in the endurance village then yes a lot of women sheikha attend most of the time on low profile meaning they won't be seen or photographed by public
As for princes Haya she attends some of the more important races with her children
Old 01-15-2018, 12:28 PM

Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum

Please can someone help me? Who were the parents of the late Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? Are they related to Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum? And is he the father of Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? I can't seem to find his lineage and would be grateful for any help!
Old 01-21-2018, 06:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAE2017 View Post
Please can someone help me? Who were the parents of the late Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? Are they related to Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum? And is he the father of Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum? I can't seem to find his lineage and would be grateful for any help!
Born in 1937, Sheikh Dalmouk was the son of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, who was the brother of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, former Ruler of Dubai and grandfather of Sheikh Maktoum. Sheikha Hind (who is also Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum 's granddaughter through his daughter Sheikha Shaikha) is the granddaughter of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, brother of Sheikh Saeed. So she is the niece of late Sheikh Dalmouk. Sheikh Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum is one of his sons.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:24 AM

Sheikh Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Born in 1937, Sheikh Dalmouk was the son of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, who was the brother of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, former Ruler of Dubai and grandfather of Sheikh Maktoum. Sheikha Hind (who is also Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum 's granddaughter through his daughter Sheikha Shaikha) is the granddaughter of Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, brother of Sheikh Saeed. So she is the niece of late Sheikh Dalmouk. Sheikh Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum is one of his sons.
Thank you very much Imanmajed, that's really helpful! Do you happen to know how many brothers/sisters Sheikh Juma bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum has?
Old 01-25-2018, 02:48 PM

Hello everyone,I want to ask a question.Who is Raden Monica Silvia bint Raden Rachmat Drajat ? I ask because she's name passing with Hamdan :) sorry for my english :)
Old 01-26-2018, 11:33 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgeozge View Post
Hello everyone,I want to ask a question.Who is Raden Monica Silvia bint Raden Rachmat Drajat ? I ask because she's name passing with Hamdan :) sorry for my english :)
Raden Monica Silvia is the eldest daughter of Their Majesties King Raden Rachmat Drajat and Queen Adienda Al Haq of Indonesia.

Old 01-29-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Raden Monica Silvia is the eldest daughter of Their Majesties King Raden Rachmat Drajat and Queen Adienda Al Haq of Indonesia.
Thank you for response :Çiçekler: Is there any chance with hamdan ? If I'm not mistaken,Raden Monica and paris hilton is friends.Paris Hilton commented on the hamdan over instagram the other day.Could it be related to raden monica?
I have a last question :) Can he marry a not famous Turkish girl ? :Çiçekler:
Old 01-30-2018, 09:55 AM

Of course he can marry whoever he wants. The thing is that he does not look like he will marry any time soon. Take into consideration as well that his relative, Sheikh Ahmed, the Chairman of Emirates married only recently to a cousin but had several affairs over the years and even an illegitimate child from an Egyptian woman. So, who knows what Sheikh Hamdan's life in private is???
ANyway. Best of luck to the girl who wants to marry him
Old 01-30-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesandseb View Post
Of course he can marry whoever he wants. The thing is that he does not look like he will marry any time soon. Take into consideration as well that his relative, Sheikh Ahmed, the Chairman of Emirates married only recently to a cousin but had several affairs over the years and even an illegitimate child from an Egyptian woman. So, who knows what Sheikh Hamdan's life in private is???
Yes,it's true.We can't know he's secret life :) Thank you
Old 01-31-2018, 02:11 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesandseb View Post
I sometimes wonder if he has an illegitimate child but something tells me he doesn't have one. Seeing his lifestyle, I wonder if he'll ever be faithful to his wife. Btw, he's not flying too much these days. He seems to be a lot more in dubai these days.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chindazlin View Post
I sometimes wonder if he has an illegitimate child but something tells me he doesn't have one. Seeing his lifestyle, I wonder if he'll ever be faithful to his wife. Btw, he's not flying too much these days. He seems to be a lot more in dubai these days.
I've noticed he seems to stay in Dubai more too. I wonder if Sheikh Mo's been handing over more day to day responsibilities to him.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Aurore.Reich View Post
I've noticed he seems to stay in Dubai more too. I wonder if Sheikh Mo's been handing over more day to day responsibilities to him.
Seems like so because I've never seen him attend so many official engagements before.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Commoner

Sheikha Shaikha bint Butti bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum wedding

Sheikha Shaikha bint Butti bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum is getting married to Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, the CP of Ras Al Khaimah, on March 16th 2018. Congratulations to the bride and groom!
Old 03-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Majesty

How is she related to Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum?
And how old is she? I know that the groom was born in 1987 (so aged 30-31).
Old 03-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Commoner

I don't know how old Sheikha Shaikha is but her father, Butti, is the cousin of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed. Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum and Sheikh Butti are siblings so she is the aunt of the bride.

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, sheikh, sheikha