Engagements of CP Sheikh Hamdan, Sheikh Maktoum & Sheikh Ahmed: May 15, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dazzling, I hope you've been invited. Please do share details about these girls and the reception. It is to my knowledge that the women's wedding reception is on June 14th. If you do attend, tell us how the entire event was, how the brides looked. You're our window to their lives. Also, are Sheikha, Maryam and Madiyah close?

Posts about the Triple Royal Wedding can be found Here
Mademoiselle Lilo
UAE Moderator

Congratulations to the brothers and their brides. Now Sheikh Hamdan can stop stealing other people’s children. I’m so thrilled there will be little Hamdans running around. ??????

congratulations to the brothers and their brides. Now sheikh hamdan can stop stealing other people’s children. I’m so thrilled there will be little hamdans running around. ������������

congratulations

Last edited:
He is not on the celebretion day of the woman.He went to London since 13 or 14 June And now not return to Dubai,What happen?
If this is the case, what will their partner's life be?

He is not on the celebretion day of the woman.He went to London since 13 or 14 June And now not return to Dubai,What happen? If this is the case, what will their partner's life be?

He has a slogan: "No day off" which means duty comes first. But sure he flew back to Dubai only to appear on the ladies' wedding reception.

Last edited:
To my knowledge Hamdan flew back to Dubai from England late afternoon/early evening 13th June. He reached Dubai late that night. He definitely attended his wife's wedding reception the 14th night and then flew back to London either the night of 15th or early morning 16th June.

This was confirmed to me by instagram DM by one of his entourage. I don't want to post the screenshot of the DM because I don't want to violate their privacy.

Two of the F3 horse riders also confirmed this to some other fans through Instagram DM. Some of them also posted pictures of Hamdan flying back to Dubai in their insta stories on the 13th.

I'm not sure whether he took his wife back with him to London. They refused to discuss this. It's Hamdan's private affair, understandable that they wont discuss this.

I understand some fans are confused because Hamdan posted a picture of his uncle in England on the 15th morning and a picture of a man from his entourage the 14th. That led most fans to think that he never flew back home to attend his wife's celebration. Which is why some fans tried to contact his entourage and F3 horse riders for confirmation.

Last edited:
He has a slogan: "No day off" which means duty comes first. But sure he flew back to Dubai only to appear on the ladies' wedding reception.

Yes he did. I agree!

Can you answer these if you know anything please?

1) Is the Dowry/Prenuptial agreement disclosed to the public? If yes, what is it? (all 3 couples)

2) A fanpage told me that all 3 brides were taken to Zabeel Palace after the women's wedding celebration. I was told it's the Emirati tradition.
After couple days/weeks they will move into their own houses but there is a possibility that Hamdan's wife might stay in Zabeel permanently because she is the wife of the next ruler of Dubai. Is this correct? What if Maktoum become's the ruler?

3) Maktoum got engaged last year, he married this year. This seems normal. Ahmed and Hamdan were engaged 10 yrs ago. Why did they take 10 yrs to marry?

4) Someone said that Hamdan and Shaikha's engagement ended years ago.They got engaged again recently. Is this correct? If yes, then who broke off with whom and why? Did Hamdan break the engagment or Shaikha? Why?

5) Will the 3 wives ever make a public appearance? Will they get involved in the political affairs? What is their education and interests?

Last edited:
I got my answers from other reliable sources for question 2 and 5.

I wasn't sure whether the fanpage was correct although the fanpage is very reliable, so I double checked with other reliable sources. Yes, the fanpage was correct for question 2 except for the part that Hamdan's wife will live in Zabeel Palace permanently. The fanpage wasn't wrong about that part either because they actually said it's a possibility.
Basically, yes, all 3 brides were/are at Zabeel Palace for a short time.

I still don't know about question 1, 3 and 4. If anyone knows something please feel free to tell me. No rumours or hearsay please.

Last edited:
Can you answer these if you know anything please?

1) Is the Dowry/Prenuptial agreement disclosed to the public? If yes, what is it? (all 3 couples)

No, the dowry isnt disclosed to the public. Its a private matter.

5) Will the 3 wives ever make a public appearance? Will they get involved in the political affairs?

They will not involved in political affairs and I really doubt they ever make a public appearance on the side of their husbands like princess Haya do occasionally.

Last edited:
I got the answers to all my questions soon after I made my post, but I couldn't log in here to let you all know.

Hamdan broke his engagement to Shaikha 10 yrs ago. Shaikha was studying in Zayed University had taken a break for marriage but because he broke the engagement she did not continue her studies. The broken engagement might have been painful for her to deal with. She later applied to universities outside of UAE to complete her education(not England). She did take a long time to finish her university degree though, with a lot of breaks too. After her education she lived in England. It seems like she didn't want to live in Dubai because of the broken engagement. Good for her that she eventually got a happy ending! I am happy for her!

Maktoum's wife Maryam and Ahmed's wife Mediyah also have university degrees.
Basically all 3 of them have a university degree.

All 3 women are traditional and initially it was understood that they will never make a public appearance like Haya did, but rather be like Hind.

PS: Hamdan did not attend the wedding reception on the 14th even though he flew back in time.
Shaikha was not with Hamdan in England for Royal Ascot!

***My personal opinion***

From my personal observation it seems like Hamdan's wife has aspirations to be like Haya. She has a fanpage dedicated to her which is run by her entourage, this fanpage was started way back in January when there was just discussion of a possible engagement with Hamdan again.

There is a lot of pressure on Hamdan to prove that women are not opressed esp now after Haya's case. So I feel like, Hamdan's wife might become more public.

If not public, there might be subtle public displays of affection b/w Hamdan and his wife. Traditional UAE people do not show any PDA between couples but Hamdan might have to change that because of the current circumstances and lawsuits against the ruling family of Dubai. This is just my personal opinion, it's NOT facts I got from his team.
Whatever the reason for this, I think all these changes are positive and refreshing!
I hope all 3 of them will be public like Haya, I would love to see all 3 of them.

PS: I was the one who told everyone that Hamdan attended the wedding reception the 14th, I felt I should clarify. It took me a while to post here because I didn't have the time to come here. I will not be posting here again. Please don't ask me anything else.

Last edited:
I dont believe in the University education part. And to be honest it seems more like Fame and personal promoting. And if hamdan and Dubai wants to improve their appearance of how they treat women, then parading incest is not the way to go. Inbreeding causes many mental and physical problems,even without physical signs people may have mental issues. And it shows racism and elitism. Is only the woman with their last name allowed to be more freedom such as taking anohers child? I think the inbreed women get more freedom and privileges than a women without a title or incest and that is truly sad and shows a cave age mentality . I they want to improve womens treatment then show you can marry beyond incest, accept other races and social standing and treat them equal. Not having someone who is born within your family as the only ones who is good enough for marriage. And no culture cannot be used as an excuse, so many others have evolved beyond that. What tolerance is there I only inbreeding is accepted?what woman's rights us there i those who are not full family are treated unfairly? Parading incest won't help their standings , it is opening their minds that all women are equal and God created. That they can find love beyond wealth and family. Right now those cousin marriages shows racism and elitism. It shows that only women of their family are treated well and accepted. Other women are not good enough so they choose inbreeding. That is a really sad way to think and live. Cave man thinking as oppose to embracing new change and accept people without title. No amount of incest paraded and promoted will show them as treating all women with tolerance and acceptabce. In the end God created all women equally.

To my knowledge Hamdan flew back to Dubai from England late afternoon/early evening 13th June. He reached Dubai late that night. He definitely attended his wife's wedding reception the 14th night and then flew back to London either the night of 15th or early morning 16th June.

This was confirmed to me by instagram DM by one of his entourage. I don't want to post the screenshot of the DM because I don't want to violate their privacy.

Two of the F3 horse riders also confirmed this to some other fans through Instagram DM. Some of them also posted pictures of Hamdan flying back to Dubai in their insta stories on the 13th.

I'm not sure whether he took his wife back with him to London. They refused to discuss this. It's Hamdan's private affair, understandable that they wont discuss this.

I understand some fans are confused because Hamdan posted a picture of his uncle in England on the 15th morning and a picture of a man from his entourage the 14th. That led most fans to think that he never flew back home to attend his wife's celebration. Which is why some fans tried to contact his entourage and F3 horse riders for confirmation.

But on the afternoon of June 14, he up his story to a place in London,I hope it was a post after he came back to Dubai ?

But on the afternoon of June 14, he up his story to a place in London,many people think that he is not in Dubai on the night of 14 June,I hope it was a post after he came back to Dubai

Hi,
Sheikh Hamdan posted a picture on his Snapchat on Friday 14th June 2019 of (one of his entourage) in the London hotel they stayed at. The time stamp indicates that it was taken on the 14th itself, this shows he was in London for sure at that time.

Oh and on the Saturday 15th Sheikh Hamdan posted a picture of his Uncle Saeed, his warm jacket indicating that picture was taken in London.

And on the Sunday 16th Sheikh Hamdan posted showing himself in London.

This shows he was in London that weekend and not Dubai.

Last edited:
But on the afternoon of June 14, he up his story to a place in London,many people think that he is not in Dubai on the night of 14 June,I hope it was a post after he came back to Dubai

Hi,
Sheikh Hamdan posted a picture on his Snapchat on Friday 14th June 2019 of (one of his entourage) in the London hotel they stayed at. The time stamp indicates that it was taken on the 14th itself, this shows he was in London for sure at that time.

Oh and on the Saturday 15th Sheikh Hamdan posted a picture of his Uncle Saeed, his warm jacket indicating that picture was taken in London.

Hi,

I would like to amend what I had written above.. I assumed that the time on Snapchat indicated the real live time even if it was “taken from the camera roll”... just realized it’s not an indication of the actual time the picture may have been taken.. pictures can be saved earlier and re-captured or received .. so I would like to say that I have no idea of what happened on that day based on a picture .. this is for the 14th of June 2019..

And as well as on the 15th of June 2019.... since the picture could have been saved at any time..

I would like to amend what I had written above.. I assumed that the time on Snapchat indicated the real live time even if it was “taken from the camera roll”... just realized it’s not an indication of the actual time the picture may have been taken.. pictures can be saved earlier and re-captured or received .. so I would like to say that I have no idea of what happened on that day based on a picture .. this is for the 14th of June 2019..

And as well as on the 15th of June 2019.... since the picture could have been saved at any time..

Hi all,

Wikipedia has removed details of Sheikha Shaikha and marriage from Sheikh Hamdan’s page

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdan_bin_Mohammed_Al_Maktoum

I guess the internet is getting updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread name engagement of sheikh hamdan but if you look shaikha fan club which is clearly managed by her family and friends because they got all the private pictures of her even wedding pictures she posted on her instagram even though she has only 92 followers. So may 15 ceremony was for what?

What i meant is that they got engaged in march 2019 and maktoum got engaged in december 2018 and ahmed's engagement is date unknown but for some reason hamdan's family wasn't excited about these engagements the way they were excited about maryam 2nd engagement and marriage

What i meant is that they got engaged in march 2019 and maktoum got engaged in december 2018 and ahmed's engagement is date unknown but for some reason hamdan's family wasn't excited about these engagements the way they were excited about maryam 2nd engagement and marriage

You are right! I’m shocked that Hamdan CP of dubai’s engagement wasn’t announced like maktoum. As for Ahmed who out of blue moon got to marry one of Sheikha Hind’s first cousin. This doesn’t make sense at all. Sheikha Maryam celebrations were far better than the brothers of maryam.

Does anybody know about Ahmed, why he got married all of sudden?

You are right! I’m shocked that Hamdan CP of dubai’s engagement wasn’t announced like maktoum. As for Ahmed who out of blue moon got to marry one of Sheikha Hind’s first cousin. This doesn’t make sense at all. Sheikha Maryam celebrations were far better than the brothers of maryam.

Does anybody know about Ahmed, why he got married all of sudden?
Sheikh Ahmed was also engaged with Sheikha Madiyah bint dalmook in 2008 just like hamdan his engagement cancelled and now married to the same girl. According to some fan account hamdan got engaged with shaikha in late 2018. Ahmed in January 2019 only Maktoum engagement news announced. Hamdan's sisters didn't even wish Maktoum and Maryam bint butti on there engagement the way they wished Maryam 2nd and khaled on there engagement. Only mamanora(sheikha hind nanny) post Maktoum engagement news. The family members behaviour is enough to prove that this marriages were not as important for them as Maryam 2nd marriage even though sheikh hamdan is the most popular arab prince and he didn't even get a lavish wedding together all main sheikh Mohammed sons in one wedding party as if they saving money for divorce ???

Sheikh Ahmed unfollowed his wife madiya on Instagram he was the only one from his brothers who followed his wife unlike hamdan who ignores shaikha's comments and even after 7 months of marriage doesn't follow her back on Instagram while Sheikh Maktoum is safe from all these as he doesn't use social media personally only for office use. According to fan account maryam bint butti is pregnant with a baby boy because she posted picture of blue cakes with a picture of Sheikh Maktoum.

I got the answers to all my questions soon after I made my post, but I couldn't log in here to let you all know.

Hamdan broke his engagement to Shaikha 10 yrs ago. Shaikha was studying in Zayed University had taken a break for marriage but because he broke the engagement she did not continue her studies. The broken engagement might have been painful for her to deal with. She later applied to universities outside of UAE to complete her education(not England). She did take a long time to finish her university degree though, with a lot of breaks too. After her education she lived in England. It seems like she didn't want to live in Dubai because of the broken engagement. Good for her that she eventually got a happy ending! I am happy for her!

Maktoum's wife Maryam and Ahmed's wife Mediyah also have university degrees.
Basically all 3 of them have a university degree.

All 3 women are traditional and initially it was understood that they will never make a public appearance like Haya did, but rather be like Hind.

PS: Hamdan did not attend the wedding reception on the 14th even though he flew back in time.
Shaikha was not with Hamdan in England for Royal Ascot!

***My personal opinion***

From my personal observation it seems like Hamdan's wife has aspirations to be like Haya. She has a fanpage dedicated to her which is run by her entourage, this fanpage was started way back in January when there was just discussion of a possible engagement with Hamdan again.

There is a lot of pressure on Hamdan to prove that women are not opressed esp now after Haya's case. So I feel like, Hamdan's wife might become more public.

If not public, there might be subtle public displays of affection b/w Hamdan and his wife. Traditional UAE people do not show any PDA between couples but Hamdan might have to change that because of the current circumstances and lawsuits against the ruling family of Dubai. This is just my personal opinion, it's NOT facts I got from his team.
Whatever the reason for this, I think all these changes are positive and refreshing!
I hope all 3 of them will be public like Haya, I would love to see all 3 of them.

PS: I was the one who told everyone that Hamdan attended the wedding reception the 14th, I felt I should clarify. It took me a while to post here because I didn't have the time to come here. I will not be posting here again. Please don't ask me anything else.

Hi,

I wouldn’t know about Sheikha Shaikha’s mental state after her engagement got cancelled, but I doubt she had a mental breakdown. If the engagement got cancelled early 2010, she seemed well enough on May of 2010 to be able to inaugurate the retail store “smiles n stuff” run by people with special needs at Al Noor Training Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom