Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum: Dec 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you said it correct the last sentence it's his private life and it's really hard to be a royal many people think they have a easy life but they dont! ï'm a muslim too and my family asked us many times what's love? Love will happen when you married with each other and then you'll find out what love is..
I hope he's happy...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you but I have to add regarding love. Love will happened regardless if you are married or not to the person that you are willing to e together in sickness, poorness, physical changes ( due to bad habits or to heatlh issues) or something that God ( Allah's test you upon you bond) if you make it through married or not and you are still together congrats. I hope Hamdan as well all of my muslim and other religions marry the one they love and discover it before and dare and go upon the ultimate step with marriage. Is better to be marry in love yet this may not apply in some cases love can blossom anywhere. That what makes more interesting :flowers:

interesting... well congrats to the happy couple if they are truly happy and what not. it is always exciting to hear that one is engaged. hopefully for the right reasons. i just hope there are feelings of some sort there and it will be a happy union for both.

Lanalique thanks for clarifying the doubt. For me is sad :sad:, but it's must be of this way:ermm:

So...if we have broght up this topic again...any news? parties? invitations?This engagement rumours broke out like a flame and made a big hype. And now it's quiet. Why? It's better to know the truth then reading information from the net.

Ok, if that's true and some forums are true too, so that's the pictures of young Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed:
when she was young
very young :)
a teen I suppose
I think she hasn't changed much ))

hello everyone...i am new here in this forum but i have been reading all about the royals world wide and i really enjoy doing it...=)
As i read here about CP Hamdan's engagement i am a little confused i dont know how things work in the middle east when comes do relationships. I have seen pics of CP hamdan lately and i don't see any engagement ring in his hand...Usually when u're engaged dont u wear a ring?? =/
How do people know for sure that he's engaged?? was it reported in WAM?

Welcome Lindinha !
Men in the Gulf dont usually wear engagement rings nor wedding rings. The engagement was mentioned on Sheikh Hamdans official website. If you start from post 1 of this thread you can read about it.

So...if we have broght up this topic again...any news? parties? invitations?This engagement rumours broke out like a flame and made a big hype. And now it's quiet. Why? It's better to know the truth then reading information from the net.

Ok, if that's true and some forums are true too, so that's the pictures of young Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed:
when she was young
very young :)
a teen I suppose
I think she hasn't changed much ))

Thanks for the pics she looks really pretty!

But i still have doubts:)

Posts speculating about CP Hamdan's "taste in women" and other irrelevant posts have been removed.

Warren
Dubai moderator

Guys, I`m new on this forum. )))) Does anybody know, how old is Hamdan`s bride?

you said it correct the last sentence it's his private life and it's really hard to be a royal many people think they have a easy life but they dont! ï'm a muslim too and my family asked us many times what's love? Love will happen when you married with each other and then you'll find out what love is..
I hope he's happy...

Well, i hope that we will love her, cause its sad to be married with someone u dont love... and i dont really understand it all, cause my peoplle have different wiew of what love is... but i understand that hes prince and that there are somethings he cant fight against...

I think whell he must she marry whell i to muslim some muslim must married a cousin first for dynasty.

No No No I cant believe people are still with this. I thought it was agreed that this engagement is pure speculation. Hes not engaged. He cant be.:nonono: I refuse to believe it until it is announced in the papers. Hamdan engaged.... Nevah!!!!!:ROFLMAO: or at least not anytime soon. :D

I`ve heard, muslim fiancé has some time after engagement and before the wedding, but not more, than 1 year, If it`s truth and Ham`s engagement is also truth, you can wait just half of year:rolleyes2:

So Hamdan and Sheika are first cousins, through their mothers. ?
And it's thought that they are engaged althougth there has been no public announcement?

What happened when other UAE royals got engaged? :flowers:

You are right, there was no public announcement, just a note from somebody in the Guestbook of Sheikh Hamdans Website. That means nobody knows if it is true or not.

i think hamdan and shka bnt saeed are no longer engaged. the only shk mo and shka hind kiddo engaged at the moment is ahmed.

ps.... before everyone says what abt shka bint mohammed and nasser bin hamad. they are no longer engaged either.

Is he engaged? Then, I'm heart-broken.

Could we please keep this thread for Hamdan's engagement.
Other engagements can be discussed in the Sheikh Mohammed's Children thread or the Ruling Family of Dubai thread.

I've moved some posts and removed others that aren't relevant to the Ruling Family.

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator

Hey everyone

i know that everyone is wondering about wether CP Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoom is engaged or not, but from what we heard from the Radio FM in our country, they announced that clearly and they were greeting his engagement. but they didn't announced that formally in public news or WAM. Put everyone here knows about it for sure, so i think they'll wait till he get married to announce his marriage.

Personally I am glad that no one can confirm as to if he is engaged or not...
But thinking about it this way...
If he was engaged, so many of his fans would be heart broken...
But if he gets married without anyone knowing about his engagement, I think it would be much more worse...

Yea cause it is in CP Hamdan Forums. but the engagement is not declared in public news only the greetings came from the radio. so you won't find any confirmed news about it either WAM or any other newspaper.

I think someone from Dubai heard from the "old ladies chit chating" that hamdan wasn't engaged anymore:whistling:... But to be honest w/ u nobody knows the truth about it b/c we have no confirmation as of yet... But i am kind believin that he's not engaged anymore...He seems quite happy these days and put on some weight as well...i wonder why....;):)

But if he gets married without anyone knowing about his engagement, I think it would be much more worse...
Why do you say it would be much worse??

I'm writing this post with my phone do I don't know if something will go wrong with it or not.
I say that it would be worse because people wouldn't expect it... I know that I would personally be in shock...
People aren't going to be happy either way...

So r u tryin to say that He's basically FORCED to marry "her" otherwise people will be in shock or get mad at him? i don't think so..These Sheikhs MARRY whoever they want...I am sure that hamdan will have a say in who he's goin to marry...:whistling:
When the whole rumor of the engagement started Hamdan somehow started to look bad and bad to the point where he was lookin ILL...Something was wrong w/ him and we all noticed it...Maybe b/c he was bein FORCED in a marriage w/ someone he doesn't love??? now WHO KNOWS the TRUTH?!???!!!

No that's totally not what I'm trying to say.. The fact as to if he was forced or not was not brought up by me...
I'm saying that if people know about it yes people will be in shock... But if he gets married without any official announcment of the engagment people would be in more of a shock because try didn't expect it...
I don't know how it got to if he was forced or not, but that's not what I'm trying to say...

I think that Sheikh Hamdan in fact can marry whom he wants, but his official wife has to be emirati and first cousin just as Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid did. After he marries his cousin Sheikha, I think he will have more than one wife and maybe he would choose a foreigner, who knows.

I think he should marries with s/one he truely loves. I think he will happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom