Dubai Ruling Family at the Newmarket Horse Race: 2012 - 2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Princess Haya are in England right now.
They attended Newmarket racecourse on May 06, 2012 in Newmarket.
- The Sheikh and Princess Haya 1
- The Sheikh and Princess Haya 2

One more picture via daylife.com
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Haya looks quite nice. Great to see her dressed well yet relaxed, her hair is nice, I wish she would have nicely done hair for her events. Wonder who else from Sheikh Mohammed's sons were in attendance.

Very Nice Pictures , Princess Haya Looks absolutely Beautiful , Her Outfit Nice & Her Hairstyle Looks Very Nice On her , Thank you for Posting Both Artemisia & dazzling

Thanks for sharing dazzling. Haya is always wonderful. She is a natural beauty. What I know is that HH Sheikh Hamdan accompanied his father to England.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dubai Ruling Family at the Newmarket Horse Race: 2012 - 2013

Congrats to Sheikh Mohammed & Godolphin! :clap::clap::clap:

It's nice to see them make a comeback after the recent bad press involving al-Zarooni. For what it's worth, I don't think the Sheikh knew what al-Zarooni was up to simply because Sheikh Mohammed is way too smart to cheat in such a blatant manner. I also know how important Godolphin & horse racing is to Sheikh Mohammed and I don't think he would risk his reputation by being involved in something like that. I have no doubt that the Sheikh will be extremely selective of who he hires in the future & will be even more vigilant over his stables. I definitely wouldn't want to be in al-Zarooni's shoes after this. They say that Sheikh Mo is FURIOUS. I wonder what al-Zarooni will do for work now? I doubt anyone would hire him to even clean their stables.

Anyways, here's an article with some pics of Sheikh Mohammed & Dawn Approach. Hamdan was there too. :)

Sheik Mohammed watches his first race since the drugs scandal | Mail Online

Dawn Approach is not a 'Godophin' horse in the sense that he is being trained by one the Sheik's operations like Goldophin. He runs in the blue colours because of ownership but is trained by Jim Bolger in Ireland who used his own jockey, Kevin Manning, and not one of the Goldolphin stable jockeys like Barzalona or De Souza.

Can we put this topic into the Sheikh Mohammed current events threat?

A sucessfull trainer like al Zarooni wont find it hard to get a position as an 'assistant' trainer. The other guy would be the official trainer to sign the entries.

Dawn Approach is not a 'Godophin' horse in the sense that he is being trained by one the Sheik's operations like Goldophin. He runs in the blue colours because of ownership but is trained by Jim Bolger in Ireland who used his own jockey, Kevin Manning, and not one of the Goldolphin stable jockeys like Barzalona or De Souza.

Can we put this topic into the Sheikh Mohammed current events threat?

This topic has been renamed to "Ruling Family at the Newmarket Horse Race: 2013" similar threads are Ascot & Epsom as this is a annual event the Al Maktoum's attend.

Newmarket: Sheikh Mohammed sees Dawn Approach victorious
BBC.co.uk

I miss princess haya in the event ,

A sucessfull trainer like al Zarooni wont find it hard to get a position as an 'assistant' trainer. The other guy would be the official trainer to sign the entries.

Certainly not in the UK. Once a person has been 'warned off' it means he or she cannot come anywhere near a racing stable for the time period in question, not even be in contact with people working in racing stables or dealing with the industry. It's a complete cut off.

Having said that, I am sure Al Zarooni will be taken care of in Dubai, whatever that means. Either he will surface at some point within the the coorparation or he will be an outcast for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
I agree with your post,Duke of Marmalade-Al Zarooni won´t get a job in UK or the rest of Europe,but I am sure he won´t have any material problems to worry about in the future.
The sheikh will provide for him financially-but Al Zarooni´s reputation is ruined for life,nobody in equestrianism will forget this scandal...

May 3, 2015 - Sheikh Mohammed, Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashed and CP Sheikh Hamdan attended the Newmarket races.

Picture gallery

Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum attended the 2000 English Guineas Classic at Newmarket racecourse. He was accompanied by Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed and Shaikh Hamdan bin Rashid.

WAM with pictures

Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum attended the 2000 Guineas Stakes at Newmarket Racecourse on Saturday.

He was accompanied by Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed and Shaikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, as well as several Sheikhs, officials, horse breeders and owners were also present.

Churchill claimed victory in the 2000 Guineas Group 1. Permian, owned by Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed, won the Havana Gold Newmarket Stakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom