Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty colour and the lighter band around the middle shows off her slim waist.

Knock 'em dead, Haya!

I think it's still almost a size too small, and looks like a style from the 80s. not good.

Did I see a panty line? And what do they both have on? The color is good on her, but the dress is not flattering. And poor "little" Mo what does the man have on? Another un-tailored suit again. Why don't they help each other?

that woman is aways fiddling with something in her hands. the gloves, race program, whatever....look at photos of almost all other royalty their hands are always open. it is a small thing, i know, but it's very distracting.

how is she to shake hands with her countrymen & women? or should it not matter since she is never there?

and one last thing....mo has lost a bunch of weight lately. that could explain the baggy suit.

Originally posted by Akilah@Jun 17th, 2004 - 9:31 am
Did I see a panty line? And what do they both have on? The color is good on her, but the dress is not flattering. And poor "little" Mo what does the man have on? Another un-tailored suit again. Why don't they help each other?
I don't think it would help, since both lack a fashion sense.

Pictures of haya at ascot
I like the dress and the color. Haya looks nice, he looks like a Clown :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to whom ever the forum member was that gave us the URL to find the pictures. I thought she looked nice too, but I couldn't really see any details of the dress. The color was pretty as well. I haven't given up hope on her clothing wise...Maybe she will get it together. I mean before she put on the weight, she did dress better, and her clothes fit better as well. I still say she's curvy because I hate the word fat, therefore, she should buy her clothes a size bigger.

Well, I don't think that Princess Haya is fat, at all. She seems to be curvy (and by that I don't mean fat). I think the suit she wore at Ascot was better than the other two, it made her look really beautiful.
Give her a break, sometimes it's kinda hard for curvy girls to find something that compliments your body in the right spots; being a 100% latin girl makes me understand that.

A couple of photos from Ascot:

Haya's sense of fashion seems to be improving, but she always wears blue. I thought I was the only obssessed by turquoise. Looks like PH and I have something in common.

Haya looks gr8 !

Turqoise jewellery seems to be IN this summer....

Queen Noor wears the color quite often.... not just now but over the yrs..... !
Looks gr8 on her too...

Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya the King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Diamond stakes on "Doyen" at Ascot races today. THE KING GEORGE AND QUEEN ELIZABETH DIAMOND STAKES AT ASCOT, BERKSHIRE, BRITAIN - 24 JUL 2004

Originally posted by Dennism@Jul 27th, 2004 - 12:28 am
Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya the King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Diamond stakes on "Doyen" at Ascot races today. THE KING GEORGE AND QUEEN ELIZABETH DIAMOND STAKES AT ASCOT, BERKSHIRE, BRITAIN - 24 JUL 2004

Thanks for posting the pictures. Haya has seen better days...I sure hope she finds them again.

OH no what she was think of when she wear this clothes ?
BAD TASTE :yuk:

Dennism thanks for the pic

Oy! Her hair is burnt--must be all that Gulf sun! And she could pawn just one of those huge pearls and hire a stylist!

Has anyone seen Haya's engagement ring? The one I saw was really small - but others say Mo gave his princess bride a huge one..

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 27th, 2004 - 10:35 pm
Oy! Her hair is burnt--must be all that Gulf sun! And she could pawn just one of those huge pearls and hire a stylist!
Do not think so it is the Gulf sun but the effect of the coloring and may be they had to bleach her hair first...
I am sure she is in condioned cars and palaces..

Royal Ascot: 2004

a picture from this year's Ascot

Attachments

• PWH%20076.jpg
    PWH%20076.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Thats a kind off a nice top she was wearing...Dresses better then usualll...hmmm ladies day at ascot, that tells it all why Mo wasnt looking intrested in her...

Got a look at some of prince ali's wedding, and i dont get it, why dont the jordanians dress well at weddings? I like there traditional cloths etc, but there are some rteally nice ones that they could wear... Like haya's it looks like one of those you wear around the house sorry to say...

Guess Who said:
Thats a kind off a nice top she was wearing...Dresses better then usualll...hmmm ladies day at ascot, that tells it all why Mo wasnt looking intrested in her...

Got a look at some of prince ali's wedding, and i dont get it, why dont the jordanians dress well at weddings? I like there traditional cloths etc, but there are some rteally nice ones that they could wear... Like haya's it looks like one of those you wear around the house sorry to say...
I thought Haya looked beautiful. And give her a break people.

Royal Ascot: 2004

Haya and Sh. Mo, at Royal Ascot, 19 June 2004.

Attachments

• haya-1.jpg
    haya-1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,571
  • haya-2.jpg
    haya-2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,556
  • Haya-3.jpg
    Haya-3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,563
Last edited by a moderator:
thanx for all the pictures abir.
Sheikh Muhammad's other wives aside, Haya always looks happy with him.
I hope she always will be.
She looks great in hats by the way.

Royal Ascot: 2005

1-3. Ascot - June 14, 2005

Haya looks very nice I must say.

4. Another picture from Ascot - June 15, 2005

Attachments

• 320511_Maktoums_Ascot_NPIX.jpg
    320511_Maktoums_Ascot_NPIX.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 824
  • 320518_Maktoums_Ascot_NPIX.jpg
    320518_Maktoums_Ascot_NPIX.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 828
  • 320519_Maktoums_Ascot_NPIX.jpg
    320519_Maktoums_Ascot_NPIX.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 791
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Hello! I found Princess Haya wonderful. I can't wait to see how her children look alike. Wish her the best...

Back
Top Bottom