Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i agree zabeel123, she looks really nice today.

why does she always wear white? even her shoes r white:sick: and who the heck is she smiling at all the time? no one around her is smiling. :ROFLMAO: it just makes her look stupid.

It is always nice to see someone smiling all the time better than being mad

It is always nice to see someone smiling all the time better than being mad

Well...no; not in fact. Since life is a mix of happyness and sadness, we are supposed not to be crying all time, nor to be smiling all time. People who is always stern , sad or mad, is not normal. Maybe it's a person with a patollogicl personality or a person without intelligence or sense of humor. But a person who is always showing a toothpaste similing is not normal, neither. Yes; people who shows similing with teeth all time round ,may be faking it or has some personality troubles. All extremes are bad. And yes. People who has a frozen wide smile hanged to their lips -always showing teeth - looks not to smart... :(And speaking about Princess Haya's clothes...I think she is not so fat and short legged as you said, but the kind of dress she choose shows her as a woman with too strong hips and short legs. I've seen her dressed otherwise and she looks wonderful. It's the first time I've noticed that she has short legs!!! :OVanesa.

she is beautiful from inside to outside, no matter what she wears, her smile is stunning and natural.

looked stunning espically the 1st pic

Looks like P.Haya got a carriage ride

Royal Ascot 18/06/09 HRH Princess Haya of Jordan arrives in the Royal Procession at Royal Ascot, Ascot Racecourse.

Picture

NEWSPIX INTERNATIONAL

Last edited:
nice pics of Haya,she looks radiat and smiley love that on her.

is it normal for her to ride in prescession? is that a big deal?

i did not see the whole fit, but it seems similar from the top to the yesterday's outfit

I adore Haya. She is my favorite princess and I now looked forward to Ascot just to see her!

Everyone is at Ascot while the loveliest of them all, Sheikha Hind, waits...

I have moved a few posts about Haya's fashion to the Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1 thread. Please remember this is not a fashion thread

Thanks

Dazzling :flowers:
UAE Mod

Warren, is there a reason why Haya didnt ride with her husband? and who gets to get a carriage ride?
Sometimes royal couples will ride together, sometimes they will be split up. As to who gets to ride in the Royal Procession, this would be up to the Queen and I'd assume she would determine who sits in which carriage. Non-members of the British Royal Family being included in the procession is a mark of favour or honour. For example, this year the Countess of Wessex's widowed father was included in the carriage procession.

ETA.. Princess Haya rode in a carriage seated next to the Princess Royal and accompanied by two unidentified gentlemen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom