Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks fabulous today in yellow (Sheik Mo is wearing a coordinating yellow tie). :)

Dubai's Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and his Junior Wife Princess Haya bint Al Hussein are pictured at Ascot racecourse during 'Ladies Day' at Royal Ascot, in southern England, on June 19, 2008.
Picture

She looks nice in white and red, beautiful dress. Thank´s Dazzling

If she could bottle and sell the joie de vivre and charisma that radiate from her, she would be an even richer woman.

So beautifull pictures of princess Haya, she looks very happy to me !! thanks.

I saw Haya on Dubai TV arriving to aqaba with her husband and sons for the race tommorrow she was gorgeous.

Ascot races start today June 16-20. All races start at 2:30pm GMT and will be aired live on Dubai racing channel.

10 horses for the Al-Maktoums running today in all 5 races of different levels.

Just spotted Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya and a few of Sheikh Mohammed's sons at the race. P.Haya in a nice white hat and a white dress with a sky blue trench coat. Sheikh Mohammed's brother is also attending. There was a very short interview with Sheikh Mohammed about his horse running and the jockey.

i hope she improves over the remaining week. i hate the way haya stands and walks. it is very masculine, and i must say that those arms are not helping the situation. when she had the coat on, i felt like it hid a lot of her flaws. i wish she would have left the coat on. the hat looks like it has a dead bird placed on top. as you can tell, i am not a fan of this outfit. hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Ascot Day 1

Yes he is. Sheikh Mohammed nor any memeber of the Al Maktoums had any wins on day 1.

DAY 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai,(C) tips his glasses to view a race horse in the parade ring during the first day of Royal Ascot, in Berkshire, west of London, on June 16, 2009.

Picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Mohammed did an interview on BBC. Godolphin's season has been atrocious so far and they had high hopes on Gladiatorus, a Dubai World Cup meeting winner but he faded away as 6th. On a controversial note, Frankie Dettori, Godolphin's No 1 didn't get the ride but Mo preferred an arab jockey (who also landed the win on DWC night) but either he or the horse wasn't up to scratch on Ascot turf.
Why does this ex-camel jockey have Godolphin's best ride? | Sport | guardian.co.uk

If Frankie Dettori wasn't earning so much money one could almost feel sorry for him riding all these horses without any chance of winning. Mo is Mo, he told Claire Balding that Godolphin is doing grand and that he's an optimist :rolleyes2: But maybe he didn't understand the question properly, after all these years on the world stage his English, at least on ad-hoc occasions as interviews, is incredibly bad.

Interesting to see the meet and greet among the Maktoums, Mo took off his hat to kiss his brother Hamdan and sons, Hamdan bin Rashid did handshakes with Haya but the sons didn't even bother to greet her.

i am certainly not a haya fan, but could the "cool" reception she received from mo's sons been that they have previously acknowledged her earlier in the morning?

she looks alot better today than yesterday(that wasnt hard). :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom