Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haya has got so much money at her disposal and yet has no idea how to dress! She could look sensational if she opted for the right cuts.

I must say, ascot is not theplace to dress like a granny at least the head thing & make-up makes up 2% of the outfit. Might be another 4 days but Haya usually doesnt make it on the satisfied dress list, so im not thinking we are going to see anything 50% better.

About the head piece, their were people who did look really bad hats & Haya's looks is repeated from i think 2004 or 2005 royal ascot, so its not anything new

I don't think anymore it has do to anything with taste. It looks to me as some inner urge, as if she's desperately striving for attention and recognition and by all means trying to prove she's equal partner to her husband. It must be difficult to overshadow sheikha Hind.
I agree with dazzling, don't think we will see any better outfit in the next days.
One more photo from profimedia : link

and from isifa:
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4

Last edited:
i can't get your point, what is the relation between what Haya is wearing and Shikha Hind, Seikh Mohammad is the one who choose Haya to appear with him in public, Haya is the one who is making Mohammad get attention not the opposite , and i think Haya wears like this to fit with SK M he is 25 years older.

anyway as far as i know fashion is not the most critical thing for her like many others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anymore it has do to anything with taste. It looks to me as some inner urge, as if she's desperately striving for attention and recognition and by all means trying to prove she's equal partner to her husband. It must be difficult to overshadow sheikha Hind.

I agree jamila.

Picture 1
Picture 2

Ill admitt that she does looks better than usal here, hair & make-up done quite well. That hat is boring but fits & the dress, abit flashy bit okay. Ascot is all about dressing up & going fun with hats, even though she seems to be trying to play it safe, it doesnt seem its working.

PRINCESS HAYA OF JORDAN threw caution to the wind and royal protocol too, by removing her stilettos so as to rest her tired feet in the Parade Ring at Royal Ascot. (IBL)
Picture

photo 1

I agree and on this pic the has such an arrogant and snobbish look on her face as if she wanted to say look at me and my hubby, we are so important!

I always find her appearances with Mo disgraceful. When she's on her own she's doing a bit better. Maybe it has to with her sad family situation. I have the feeling she never found her position when growing up and being married to a man who already has a few wifes & children doesn't help. Whenever I see her I get the impression she still doesn't know where she belongs. A jordanian princess who doesn't really represent her country as there are other people doing this job, now living in Dubai where she's not much liked or accepted - this might explain why she's constantly begging for attention. Sadly she doesn't realize that you can't buy respect or love by collecting positions or relying on your husband's influence.

I agree jamila.

Picture 1
Picture 2

Ill admitt that she does looks better than usal here, hair & make-up done quite well. That hat is boring but fits & the dress, abit flashy bit okay. Ascot is all about dressing up & going fun with hats, even though she seems to be trying to play it safe, it doesnt seem its working.

Hat is nice but boring, not sure about the rest. Would like to see a pic in full before I dare to comment :)

PRINCESS HAYA OF JORDAN threw caution to the wind and royal protocol too, by removing her stilettos so as to rest her tired feet in the Parade Ring at Royal Ascot. (IBL)
Picture

OMG - what an embarrassment and I don't think it's funny. She obviously doesn't know how to behave on occasions like these, keeping in mind she's a Princess and the Queen is only a few steps away. Who will take her seriously? She could easily hide amongst the people who are picknicking on the hill and who take off their 5 $ shoes because they got uncomfortable. At least Haya could afford best of best handmade shoes that fit and don't have to be taken off whilst standing in the Royal Enclosure.

I agree and on this pic the has such an arrogant and snobbish look on her face as if she wanted to say look at me and my hubby, we are so important!

I always find her appearances with Mo disgraceful. When she's on her own she's doing a bit better. Maybe it has to with her sad family situation. I have the feeling she never found her position when growing up and being married to a man who already has a few wifes & children doesn't help. Whenever I see her I get the impression she still doesn't know where she belongs. A jordanian princess who doesn't really represent her country as there are other people doing this job, now living in Dubai where she's not much liked or accepted - this might explain why she's constantly begging for attention. Sadly she doesn't realize that you can't buy respect or love by collecting positions or relying on your husband's influence.

Very well said, to add to that sometimes people think she represents Dubai, which i'd like to clear up and say she doesnt represent Dubai. she mightbe married to a Dubai Sheikh thats it

I understand she is princess of Jordan, but I don't understand why the media do not prefer her as princess of Dubai instead of pincess of Jordan, the wife of Dubai Sheikh. Is it because Dubai people do not accepted her?

Princess Haya attended second day of Ascot ------> Picture

I think she looked nice, her choice of outfit, especially hat, was more conservative then those of most other Ladies, but the daring red colour made up for it.

I understand she is princess of Jordan, but I don't understand why the media do not prefer her as princess of Dubai instead of pincess of Jordan, the wife of Dubai Sheikh. Is it because Dubai people do not accepted her?

There is no such thing as a "princess of Dubai."
Haya is the daughter of the late King Hussein of Jordan which makes her a royal-born princess. Even if she were to recieve a royal title from Dubai (ie. Sheikha) it would still not take precedence over her rank as a Jordanian Hashemite princess.
This question has been previously answered on this page.

Last edited:
A few reminders before we go on:
  • Please do not indulge in any pregnancy speculation. The Forums' rules require that all such claims be backed up with reliable evidence (a suspcious looking picture is NOT good enough)
  • Avoid repetitive comments like, "she can afford to dress better." We've seen remarks like this over and over again in this and in Princess Haya's current events and picture threads.
  • We expect our members to express themselves in an intelligent and civil manner. While you are allowed to criticize a royal, calling them insulting names is not acceptable. (TRF Community Rules)
  • Lastly, this thread is for Sheikh Muhammad and Princess Haya's current events, it is not the place to discuss Sheikha Hind or any of Sheikh Muhammad's other wives or to compare them with Haya.
Several posts have been edited and/or deleted. Any further posts that do not comply with the above and derail this thread off-topic will be deleted without notice.

Royal Family of Dubai Moderating Team

sheikh mohammed meets with queen:

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamPhoto&cid=1179091754298&pagename=WAM%2FWamPhoto%2FW-T-PH-TeaserSummary

and other pics 21 june 2007:

74845525.jpg

74847315.jpg

74847332.jpg

74847678.jpg

74847679.jpg

Last edited:
Day 4...ASCOT, ENGLAND - JUNE 22: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, ruler of Dubai, and Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein (one of his two wives and daughter of the late King Hussein I of Jordan) view the racing programme during the fourth day of Royal Ascot Races on June 22, 2007 in Ascot, Berkshire England. (Photo by Tim Graham/Getty Images)
Shk.Mohammed & P.Haya
P.Haya
P.Haya

a few more pictures from gettyimages. Haya seems to be better put together than usual, she had attended day 3. does anyone know if she also attended the first two days?

ImageShack Gallery

I think princess haya has a "belly".

Thank goodness she tied her hair back! She loks happy although the outfit is a definite no.

Royal Ascot

The Royal Ascot races start tomorrow. Does anybody know if there are any horses of Sheikh Mo in the race and when Haya and Sh Mo are likely to attend?

The Royal Ascot races start tomorrow. Does anybody know if there are any horses of Sheikh Mo in the race and when Haya and Sh Mo are likely to attend?

Of course Sheikh Mohammed has horses running tomorrow....Rio de la Plata and Alexandros in the Group I St. James's Palace Stakes, Khor Dubai in the Windsor Castle Stakes, and Dandy Man in the Group I King's Stand Stakes. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed also has two horses running, so I would expect to see the Maktoums out and about tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mandatory Credit: Photo by David/Rupert Hartley / Rex Features ( 773390AP ) Princess Haya of Jordan and Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum on the First Day of Royal Ascot Royal Ascot, Berkshire, Britain - 17 Jun 2008
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Haya looks just wonderful at Ascot this year!

Back
Top Bottom