Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she looks like queen elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she looks much older than her age....she has no sense of fashion

SalSabeel said:
she looks like queen elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she looks much older than her age....she has no sense of fashion

I second that. She does look much older than her age. Some people just age quicker than others. However, I'm sure that the smoking doesn't help matters...

I actually liked the red suit. I didn't like the hat, though. Don't remotely see the resemblance between Haya and QE either.

The QE thing was sarcasm. She just looks so much older than she should at this point. It isn't her fault. Some people just don't age well (and a lot of it has to do with how good you are to your body). She isn't very elegant (another thing that isn't her fault) and it's always very obvious in her photos. Some people are extremely elegant and regal. Others are not. It is something that you are born with and has nothing to do with one's character or social status.

I thought she looked elegant. It's a matter of opinion, though. I loved her red suit, but I didn't like that hat, and probably wouldn't have liked her shoes either. It's rare that I do. I personally thought Haya to be a much better dresser before she married. I suppose if she did have "fashion sense" people would go to lengths to say she's spending too much of Shk Mohammad's money on expensive clothing.:rolleyes: Just goes to show there's no pleasing everyone.:cool:

Last edited:
Haya in red does not work for me, i thought it was terrible, but it did fit her really well, i think if she looked abit harder for a hat, she wouldve found a nicer one. She looked much better and younger in what she wore on the 2nd day (navy blue)...

You may spend thousands of hundreds on what you wear, but that is not the answer to being elegent.Ex, Last year, Haya wore 3 or 4 Valentino Couture which looked terrible on her.

Are there any pictures of her and Mo from the 3rd and 4th day of royal Ascot?

Royal Ascot

3542bb70.jpg

a840fe33.jpg

4dfd6d4b.jpg

b0f57349.jpg

f4fb9b78.jpg

Pictures are captured from TV Channel "Dubai Sports" Saturday June 24 2006

Princess Haya looks very beautiful and elegant!!!

It's all a matter of color and tailoring and, in that regard, I thought P Haya's red suit actually looked very smart. I do think she carries off blue very well though. I wish she'd wear it more. Black--while I love it myself--is not her best; it seems to wash her out a bit. ZZZ, totally agree; you can spend thousands on couture outfits but it really doesn't matter if they're just not suited to your figure, coloring, etc. :)

Warren said:
Here's a link to a couple of pics of Princess Haya in blue at Ascot.

Thanks, Warren! :) I like her in blue; think it flatters her hair and skin tones. Also loved the lavender??? or pale blue suit she wore around the time she was elected head of the FEI.

maryshawn said:
It's all a matter of color and tailoring and, in that regard, I thought P Haya's red suit actually looked very smart.

I agree MS. The suit fit perfectly, and I loved the color. Don't think I liked that blue hat though that she was wearing in the photos Warren posted.

She looks very traditional and formal in the suit. I think she looks mature and professional. Her image has improved considerably in the past few years.

P Haya

Yes, she looks elegant.

But I wonder why she choosed that hat, doesn´t it look like some thing a air-hostess would wear? Or maybe it´s the color?

Gobsmacked said:
Photos of Princess Haya at Roayl Asoct Tuesday June 20 2006.

Photos from newscom.com

Lovely photos of Princess Haya. Red look good on her.

sommone said:
I agree MS. The suit fit perfectly, and I loved the color. Don't think I liked that blue hat though that she was wearing in the photos Warren posted.

I agree. Hats can be tricky. Frankly, I'm glad I don't have to wear them!!!! But it could've been better.

monchichi said:
Yes, she looks elegant.

But I wonder why she choosed that hat, doesn´t it look like some thing a air-hostess would wear? Or maybe it´s the color?

The air hostess image is what struck me, too. I don't know if it's the color or texture or what.....Just doesn't do justice to her or the outfit IMO.

On a google search for photos of Princess Haya, I came across one so tiny it was almost impossible to be certain it was her but it was obviously at a horse event in the UK (according to the caption) and she was wearing what looked to be a black bowler style hat on her head. Has anyone seen it or is familiar with this outfit/hat? :confused:

Great Pictures of the Princess. Loved her in blue. Great color on her, but the Hat thing got to go. She is 32 and I think she should dress for her age. She look much older than her age. I think its the clothes that make her look older. She got a great shape and I know she not allow to show it off,but she should wear clothes that complement her figure. Might get in troulbe for saying that...... ...

maryshawn said:
On a google search for photos of Princess Haya, I came across one so tiny it was almost impossible to be certain it was her but it was obviously at a horse event in the UK (according to the caption) and she was wearing what looked to be a black bowler style hat on her head. Has anyone seen it or is familiar with this outfit/hat? :confused:

from rexfeatures

c2.jpg

c1.jpg

ZZZ said:
from rexfeatures
If I'm not mistaken, that hat looks like Armani....I'll have to check my style.com files, but I'm quite certain its Armani. She should wear black more often...its much more slimming, and very elegant in Europe. I thought the blue suit at FEI was a very nice cut and well-tailored, but the color had too much grey in it and made her look washed out. She should have put a bit more of a deeper blue...like a deeper sky blue. That color was for a brunette..but then again, I'm picky about these things. I think the black one with the flower hat are he best efforts yet. She would look good in a salmon color or a coral-red..but not the valentino red. That's for either deep brunettes with olive skin or stark natural blondes..I also think it was too dramatic for her personality, but I like red so I liked the dress...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say anything positive about this outfit. Too short and old fashioned. But it's only Day 1 at Ascot, so at least 4 more opportunities to do better :neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom