Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That outfit does little for her, too flouncy.

JUNE 18: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Princess Haya bint Al Hussein attend day two of Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse on June 18, 2014 in Ascot, England. (Photo by Alan Crowhurst/Getty Images for Ascot Racecourse)

Picture

Last edited:
JUNE 17: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Princess Haya bint Al Hussein attend day one of Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse on June 17, 2014 in Ascot, England. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images for Ascot Racecourse)

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Haya looking lovely today!
I like the color and the top, but this skirt makes her look extremely pear shaped/hippy.

Sorry, but I dont think the wide horozontal banding on that dress does her any favors, figure wise. Great hat though!

Day 3

Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Princess Haya and other Shaiks and officials on Thursday attended the coronation of Godolphin's Army Elite as the winner of the 1.5-mile concluding King George V Stakes (Handicap) on the third day of Royal Ascot. The prize for victorious Elite Army was handed over to Shaikh Juma bin Dalmouk Al Maktoum on behalf of Godolphin.

WAM

Does anyone know if the Dubai royals & Princess Haya attended the last day of Royal Ascot day 5? I can't find any news on them nor pictures.

Hi Dazzling,

Don't know if you have seen the pictures yet, but yes 21st was the last day for all the races and they were to attend all of them. I still don't know if the pictures are out in media.

Does anyone know if the Dubai royals & Princess Haya attended the last day of Royal Ascot day 5? I can't find any news on them nor pictures.

As far as I know they was not there. They are back in Dubai.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Whose children stood near Sheikh Mohammed?

:previous:
Thanks for the information!
It is kind on Sheikh Mohammed's side to allow his entourage to bring children to Ascot.

On a different note, Princess Haya's ensembles this Ascot are disappointing.

On a different note, Princess Haya's ensembles this Ascot are disappointing.

In respect to her outfit? Well, admittedly: longer dresses suit her much better (from my point of view). But the black / white dress looked very elegant (day 1) and with the yellow / black dress (day 2) she followed the latest trend in Europe this summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom