Dubai Ruling Family and Endurance Racing

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree Tommy. Why would Rashid lie about money?? I can see if he lied about a girl or drugs (not tht he would do that.:angel:) That whole situation was so embarrassing for Rashid. He looked like a spoiled rich kid, sorry correction a spoiled STUPID rich kid..... By the way, has Zabeel Racing done anything good lately??? What happened with Game face or any of his good horses?

Dont they say in Dubai the biggest secret is how much money Shk Mo really has!!!! and the only secret bigger than that is how much money the Nayhans have!! LOL

By the way, has Zabeel Racing done anything good lately??? What happened with Game face or any of his good horses?

He has horses racing this weekend; one in Canada and another in Kentucky. Game Face just returned to training after missing a few months due to injury. Two of his other horses were claimed, and another is now owned by Darley. He's had a few wins over the summer, but nothing to get excited about.

Hamdan and Majid to take part in Malaysia Endurance event

Abu Dhabi: Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, and Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority will be part of a six-strong UAE team at the 2008 World Endurance Championship to be held in Terengganu, Malaysia from November 6 to 9.
According to the list of entries announced by the organisers, Shaikh Hamdan and Shaikh Majid along with Sultan Ahmad Bin Sulayem, Mubarak Khalifa Bin Shafya, Abdullah Thani Bin Huzaim and Mohammad Ahmad Ali Subose complete the UAE line-up...
Read entire article here
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/08/10/20/10253117.html

Last edited by a moderator:
He has horses racing this weekend; one in Canada and another in Kentucky. Game Face just returned to training after missing a few months due to injury. Two of his other horses were claimed, and another is now owned by Darley. He's had a few wins over the summer, but nothing to get excited about.

Hi Afrashad, Please, what do you mean by "two of his horses were claimed"?

And Now the News!!!

Long ride

His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, attended a 160km endurance race at Cirencester, England. Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, took part in the race and they are set to compete at the World Championships in Malaysia...

Gulfnews: Long ride

thank you for your video.l am very glad to see him.

Great News!!!!

UAE endurance team on top of the world
Once again the endurance fraternity watched in awe as the UAE unleashed another dominating performance and this time they claimed the only medal that was missing from their list of achievements in the last decade - the team gold in a World Endurance Championship...

Gulfnews: UAE endurance team on top of the world

Gulfnews: Team dedicate victory to leaders

Congratulations to all the UAE Team ;)

i didn't see their daughter, by the way Mohammed won the race

I saw the hole event on TV; Haya looked more beautiful than in pics, Mohammed was so excited . I liked her jacket when closed
you can see the arrival video on sheikh mohammed site.

sometimes i wonder if they allow Sheikh Mohammed to win these races

Good-luck to him!
BTW I've recently checked FEI rankings and it was great to see that Mayed got to the top 10 with 989 points! Hamdan is on 27th - he has 702 ponts while Mo is only on 60th with 468 points. It's also fun to notice that there 4 riders on the 60th place and all f them are women (except Mo of course!:))

So, Mohammed won this race! :flowers:
Sheikh Hamdan was the 3rd.

Articles and pictures:
gulfnews.com
http://sheikhmohammed.co.ae
More photos:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back
Top Bottom