Death of Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed: September 19, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RIP. So young, so sad. God give strenght to his father and mother and all siblings.
How many other children has Sheikha Hint?
Have we ever saw her face?

RIP. So young, so sad. God give strenght to his father and mother and all siblings.
How many other children has Sheikha Hint?
Have we ever saw her face?

Shaikh Rashid included: Shaikha Hind has 12 children. 7 daughters and 5 sons. Her face was never showed publicly.

Last edited:
Rashid - meaning, rightly guided, went down the wrong path despite such promise. I have been reading about him for many many years because he had this incredible intensity about him. A real kingliness, if you will. As the first official son, he was the favorite heir presumptive and said raised to take after his father. But he went down the wrong path and his father punished him severely by taking away his purpose. He never took is out on Hamdan, but he was broken. He never overcame. Such a promising young man, I wish he did not go down the wrong path.

What do you mean ? The wrong path? Exactly? Thanks

Shaikh Rashid included: Shaikha Hind has 12 children. 7 daughters and 5 sons. Her face was never showed publicly.

Thanks.
It is always so sad, especially when a tragedy hurts people who are supposed to have everything to be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is awfully sad indeed. esp. at such a young age and in such a way. May he rest in peace and may the family be consoled by the knowledge that his suffering has ended.

Last edited:
Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed penned an emotional poem (only in an colloquial form of Arabic = Nabati poetry) mourning the loss of his older brother, Shaikh Rashid bin Mohammed.

His poem, titled "My Brother: The Word", attempted to paint a picture of the indescribably tragic loss the young shaikh felt. Sometimes tears are the only expression one has when they are at a loss for words, he said at the start of the poem, addressing the tears of his weeping nephew, Ahmed.

Shaikh Hamdan expressed his sadness and loss, and wished nothing but to be able to give his time and share it with his brother, to see him alive again to tell him how much he means to him and everyone else. He compared brothers with friends. Friends are greatly esteemed but can turn on you and sell you – but a brother cannot, for it is a relationship that was never bought, he said in one verse.

In the poem, Shaikh Hamdan also expressed his daily struggle having to hide his emotions, hardening his heart around people only to fall apart when alone confronted by the gravity of the pain he felt.

Last edited:
shocking how this can happen to such a young person...

shocking how this can happen to such a young person...

It is certainly shocking when a young, healthy, person who has made no lifestyle choices of the sort that are known to damage one's health dies of a heart attack, but not so when someone who has the habit of taking recreational drugs and steroids meets that fate. If indeed he did take regularly take cocaine and hashish and steroids, his death is very sad, but not shocking.

he died & thats it , No matter how he died & the reason behind it , Just May God rest his soul in peace & accept his good deeds & Bless his family & loved ones with patience and strength , its a shocking tragedy.

This is a tragedy,he is too young.
i am deeply sad for his family his father and mother especially.

I'm very late to write something.
Anyway I found out Rashid some years ago, in the web I mean.... He became immediately my favourite.
Instead some months ago I read that he died-
I never met him or knew, but what a shock!!! Still I can't believe it.
Sometimes I hope it's a joke.
How many responsabilities his family had in all this?
Why was he sad? What they really do to him?
Did they can't accept that he was so different?
Why didn't he run away from his country to be really free and survive?
I'm sure in other land, now he'd be still alive

Yes he was my favorite as he looked like a real man, The Man.
The other in the family can't show the same personality...
Strict sharm and personality, but at the same time extremely atractive.
Someone wrote very sexy, I suppose because of his clear virility.
Was he too much for that world?
Impossible not to noticed him, he standed out from everyone else.
Sorry if I write again, he was The Man, a real man. The best man in the world....
This type of masterpiece couldn't die in this way, at this young age...... Impossible

I am really SHOCKED beyond words! I haven't been reading the TRF threads regularly and had not even in my wildest imagination thought I would read this!

This is just so sad. May him rest in peace.

On the second year anniversary of his brother's death, Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed has paid tribute to him by sharing a video on Instagram of photos of them together.

Back
Top Bottom