Crown Prince Hamdan current events 2: January 2012 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Prince Hamdan current events Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Dubai Mod's

Is it just me, that Sheikh Hamdan is looking forlorn/sad in recent pictures of him? His usual zest for life isnt showing up in pictures.Anyone else notice?

Well, I usually tend not to judge someone by their appearances in the pictures, since they can be rather deceptive. I mean what it seems to you to be sadness, it may be meant to be a posture.

Thanks Kalila18 for sharing. The last picture is full of power. I like it! May God bless Sheikh Hamdan everyday.

A very nice gesture, but it suggests things that money can buy, there are times when health till I have seen some people die because they have no such opportunity. I'm happy for this girl and I am glad that God has put the Sheikh Hamdan in his life.

I'm very happy for this girl, God bless her..
what a generous spirit he has :flowers:

Here is an article about Sheikh Hamdan!What a gesture he has made!Incredible!
Dying child saved by Dubai’s Crown Prince, well and recovering - Emirates 24/7

:flowers:The article is not about HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum spoken, but on HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed al Maktoum. He is Minister for Finance and Industry in the UAE, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and uncle of the Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Muhammad. :flowers:

HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum is sponsor of the Medical Awards in UAE.
http://www.hmaward.org.ae/site/

And if I do not read amiss, so here is a thread about crown prince HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, right?

The crown prince HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum officially opened a new hospital in Dubai in May.

The Crown Prince of Dubai was the guest of honour at the ceremony at Al Garhoud Private Hospital in Al Garhoud | 7 Days Dubai

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed wins UK endurance title in the presence of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid [Article]

That's great! Congrats to them.

Is that the personal facebook account of SH Hamdan Bin Mohammed? https://www.facebook.com/shiekhhamdan
I asked the owner of this account and replyed '' YES''???!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) no it isn´t. Would Sheikh Hamdan wrote "Shiekh"? Is can be Sheikh or Shaikh only. The account is a fake or a fanpage with typing errors. :)

Is exist a lot of facebook pages with the name "Sheikh Hamdan". Here are other pages:
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum | Fazza | Facebook (real page of him)
This facebook page is linked by: http://fazza.ae/en/

fakes are:

fazza3 | Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum | Facebook

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum/ Fazza3 | Facebook

Error is human ;) That isn't an excuse that it's not his :whistling:
All what I'm saying is that in fridays & sundays, the owner of this page chat with '' fans'' and reply to their question as SH Hamdan :ermm: And offer help for who need it :ohmy:

Error is human ;) That isn't an excuse that it's not his :whistling:
All what I'm saying is that in fridays & sundays, the owner of this page chat with '' fans'' and reply to their question as SH Hamdan :ermm: And offer help for who need it :ohmy:

:ohmy:We want it both spontaneously assume a very good intention behind the action of this man. The Internet makes possible many things and some will be more than impossible perceived..... I hope the man / woman reported there be good as the real life of Sheikh Hamdan is (even if the person behind it is not true) and not spread rumors.

When Sheikh Hamdan wanted"a helpful chat" with his "fans" or followers he would do it safely on its real existing pages, I think. :flowers: Did you ask "him" anything in the past?

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing it's a real page. People can easily fake things on the internet. Especially when it comes to Facebook. Unless it's connected to the official page or website all else is speculation.

It is not a new poem. All new poems are added in his official website :)

I have a question if someone can answer. Does sheikh hamdan celeberates his birthday i mean if they arrange a special party??

I have a question if someone can answer. Does sheikh hamdan celeberates his birthday i mean if they arrange a special party??

It is not common in UAE culture to celebrate birthdays. For the older generation it is also quite difficult because it is often not exactly known when they were born (birth certificates were not available in the past). Today birthday celebrations coming more and more into fashion. In most cases, a birthday party for the children in the family is organized. Sometimes a birthday cake is presented as a surprise from siblings or friends. But normally there is no party for birthdays here in UAE.

Last edited:
H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum opens DIAHC 2013 | Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) | AMEinfo.com
Hamdan inaugurated an equestrianism-related fair in Dubai!
10th Dubai International Arabian Horse Championship + 9th edition of the Dubai International Horse Fair, the Middle East's largest equine exhibition inaugurated by H.H. Sheikh Hamdan as enthusiasts, professionals in the industry and families filled the halls of the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC).

Crown Prince inaugurates Art Dubai - Emirates 24/7 article +pictures
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, on Tuesday inaugurated the seventh session of the ‘Art Dubai’ at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom