Crown Prince Hamdan current events 2: January 2012 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9th International Symposium of Best Police Practices( ISBPP) started yesterday in Dubai. 
The four-day forum was organised under the patronage of Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Experts from all over the world discussing various topics related to crimes, violence, security, child protection and drug-related issues.

Ways to protect children against sexual abuse discussed at Dubai forum | GulfNews.com

Pictures:
Announcement
Shaikh Majid at the forum 1
Shaikh Majid at the forum 2
Shaikh Majid at the forum 3

CP HH Sheikh Hamdan approves regulating traffic signs. Resolution aims to assist and guide the public to entry routes leading to sites:

Hamdan Bin Mohammad approves regulating traffic signs | GulfNews.com

Dubai Crown Prince tasked with overseeing Dubai Smart City project:

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid names Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed to oversee Dubai Smart City project | The National

Sheikh Hamdan holds talks with Unesco expert

They discussed the issue of registering Khour Dubai as a national and cultural heritage location for the UAE in general and Dubai in particular.

Hamdan holds talks with Unesco expert | GulfNews.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Dubai Crown Prince escapes drama some days before....:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Quick thinking helped Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum after his parachute cords became tangled during a recent skydiving adventure.

He disclosed in a video that his parachute cords became tangled due to strong winds, putting him in a major fix, but he kept his composure and untangled them in seconds. All is well with him!!!! Nothing bad happened!!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!! (thanks God). He was then able to land safely.

Here is the video of the incident:

Read more: Dubai Crown Prince escapes tangled parachute drama | GulfNews.com

Last edited:
The Crown Prince of Dubai cheated death during a skydiving festival when he managed to untangle his parachute cords at 3,000ft in the air.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's cords twisted during high winds leaving him out of control as he fell to the ground.
The 31-year-old's head camera captured the dramatic moment he struggled to free the cords.
Read more: Crown Prince of Dubai cheats death during skydiving festival when he manages to untangle parachute cords at 3,000ft | Mail Online

Last edited:
This video was posted on the shiekh's Instagram page 2 weeks ago :)
There was no drama more than the drama people are making around it.

There was no drama more than the drama people are making around it.

Everything is written by the Almighty. We thanked God from the bottom of one's heart for the happy outcome of the incident because we be aware of a mother´s pain while facing a possible death of her son and we be acquainted with the pain of a nation, when it loses its best men.

Last edited:
Everything is written by the Almighty. We thanked God from the bottom of one's heart for the happy outcome of the incident because we be aware of a mother´s pain while facing a possible death of her son and we be acquainted with the pain of a nation, when it loses its best men.

God has a busy time looking after Sheikh Hamdan with his need for adrenaline rush, but I would agree with lady blue,
the drama with his parachuting video is really over-done! When you do an extreme sport you have to know your potential & skills, the more you practice the more you will get acquainted with managing difficult situations or bad weather conditions-e.g. you will know when the weather is too dangerous to fly! Considering the fact that Sheikh Hamdan has been doing extreme sports for quite a long time, I would guess he has the necessary experience and knowledge to calculate risks and staying safe. No need for fear :flowers:

Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed to head Expo 2020 preparatory committee

The Expo 2020 Preparatory Committee will be responsible for drawing up plans to organise the event. The readiness and efficiency of the emirate’s infrastructure, medical, transport facilities to cope with demands of tourists and visitors will be evaluated and scrutinised by the committee. Preparations for Expo 2020 were kick-started today.

Dubai's Crown Prince to head Expo 2020 preparatory committee | The National

Sheikh Hamdan's Pakistani girl

Assalam Walaikum and Hello to all,

I am new here from Pakistan. I went through Sheikh Hamdan's Wiki page today and read the below mentioned paragraph under the Personal Life information. I would like to know if anyone knows whether the info about the Pakistani girl is true and if yes, who is she. I am curious to know.

Best regards,
FQ

He is engaged to her maternal cousin Sheikha Sheikha binte Saeed Bin Thani Al-Maktoum since Dec' 2008, daughter of Sheikha Hessa Bint Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum and Sheikh Saeed Bin Thani Bin Juma Al-Maktoum.. However, it is said that the engagement was later cancelled in 2010. He is also known to have been in a long term relationship with a Pakistani girl as of today.

I went through Sheikh Hamdan's Wiki page today and read the below mentioned paragraph under the Personal Life information. I would like to know if anyone knows whether the info about the Pakistani girl is true and if yes, who is she. I am curious to know.

Best regards,
FQ
........ He is also known to have been in a long term relationship with a Pakistani girl as of today.

Just rumors. The best thing is to rely on official information. Wiki pages can be written by anyone. So the informations you found there, written by third parties, may are just assertions or gossip if reliable sources of informations are missing.

Last edited:
Thank you Imaan for this information. Sheikh Hamdan having a Pakistani GF made me extremely curious as in a woman from my country. I suspected it to be true because the Al-Maktoum men come to my country regularly, Sheikh Mansoor and Sheikh Ahmed, SH. Hamdan's younger brothers were here a few days back and even Sh. Hamdan got license to hunt for the next three years. Imaan, are you a UAE national?

Thank you Imaan for this information. Sheikh Hamdan having a Pakistani GF made me extremely curious as in a woman from my country. I suspected it to be true because the Al-Maktoum men come to my country regularly, Sheikh Mansoor and Sheikh Ahmed, SH. Hamdan's younger brothers were here a few days back and even Sh. Hamdan got license to hunt for the next three years.

They went to Pakistan for hunting....

Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed today launches Dubai government initiative 2021, a first of its kind initiative in the world. The launch came during a special session on the sideline of the Government Summit 2014, opened today in Dubai with the participation of over 3500 leaders from both government and private sectors as well as representatives of international organizations from around the globe.

read more: http://wam.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=W...yout&parent=Collection&parentid=1135099399983

in picture: WAM | Emirates News Agency

Under the patronage of Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum yesterday evening the eighth round of the championship "Fazza liquidity" was held in its 14th season.

WAM | Emirates News Agency

'1971 Initiative' of Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum

The initiative is important, as it seeks to educate the community about the history of the country and encourage individuals to learn how to look for the necessary information.

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum attended the second graduation ceremony of Hamdan Bin Mohammad e-university at the Cultural and Scientific Association building in Dubai yesterday and handed the graduating students their diplomas.

270 graduate from e-university | GulfNews.com

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum yesterday inspected the studio of the Al Bait TV programme prior to the show’s first episode.

The programme is being produced by the Hamdan Bin Mohammad Heritage centre in cooperation with Dubai Media Incorporated, and is in line with Shaikh Hamdan’s keenness to preserve key elements of Emirati heritage in particular, and Gulf culture in general. The programme centres on Nabati poetry, a key part of Emirati heritage.

Hamdan visits Al Bait TV program studio | GulfNews.com

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum won his second CISM World Military Endurance Championship at the Dubai International Endurance City on Thursday.

Shaikh Hamdan wins second consecutive World Military Endurance title | GulfNews.com

http://www.sport360.com/article/equ...uccessive-cism-world-military-endurance-title

:previous:
What is World Military Endurance Championship? Who among the military personnel qualifies to participate in this competition? Is there a Civilian Endurance Challenge?
It is nice to learn that a Kazakhstani equestrian was among the top 5.

Last edited:
:previous:
What is World Military Endurance Championship? Who among the military personnel qualifies to participate in this competition? Is there a Civilian Endurance Challenge?
It is nice to learn that a Kazakhstani equestrian was among the top 5.

The event organised by the International Military Sports Council (CISM). It was the second time the race was held.

How many endurance races are there in a year it seems like he is always racing and always winning which Is good for him and his family

Thank you imanmajed I do not know a lot about endurance racing it's a team sport right do they take part in races out side the UAE

Thank you imanmajed I do not know a lot about endurance racing it's a team sport right do they take part in races out side the UAE

No, its not a really team sport. But you need to be a team with your horse and also you need a team for all the trappings. The family of Al Maktoum also take part in races outside of UAE, mainly in GB and U.S.

Last edited:
No, its not a really team sport. But you need a team for all the trappings. The family of Al Maktoum also take part in races outside od UAE, mainly in GB and U.S.
I'm sorry trappings how do u mean in trappings, trap what ?? Please fore give my understanding in this matter

O I see you mean blocking other riders ?

You need other people for doing this sport, like veterinarians, stable boys etc., and thats what I meant with trappings.

Endurance rides and races can be any distance, though they are rarely over 160 km for a one-day competition. The ride is divided into sections, with different names (legs, phases, etc.), depending on sanctioning organization. After each phase, horses are stopped for a veterinary inspection, where they are checked for soundness and dehydration, with their pulse and respiration taken. To continue the ride, the horse must pass the examination, including reducing its heart rate below that specified for the event, although terrain and weather may require the ride veterinarians to set a different maximum target. The riders' time keeps running until their horses reach the required target, so it is important that the horses recover as soon as possible. Any horse deemed unfit to continue (due to lameness or excessive fatigue, for example) is eliminated from further competition.

After the veterinary inspection, the horse must be held for an additional time (usually between 20–45 minutes), at which time it is fed and watered. If the veterinary inspection is on the course rather than at base camp, ride management usually delivers to the inspection location a cache of riders' personal gear, food,and water.

Riders are free to choose their pace during the competition, adjusting to the terrain and their mount's condition. Therefore, they must have a great knowledge of pace, knowing when to slow down or speed up during the ride, as well as a great knowledge of their horse's condition and signs of tiring. Riders may also choose to ride, or may dismount and walk or jog with their horse without penalty. However, they must be mounted when they cross the starting and finish lines. The winning horse is the first one to cross the finish line.

Last edited:
Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum inaugurated on Tuesday evening the eighth edition of the "Art Dubai", a five day event at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.

Yesterday Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed took part in a friendly match between a Dubai Government team and the UAE wheelchair basketball team at Nad Al Sheba Sports Complex to highlight ‘My Community - A city for everyone’, an initiative to help people with disabilities. Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed has launched this initiative in November last year.

Assalam Walaikum,

The group is so silent, No activity, no discussion. Btw, was just very curious to know that is Sheikh Hamdans engagement with her cousin Sheikha Sheikha back on track? I got little hints from Sheikha Shaikha Bint Mohammeds Facebook & Instagram pages. I am very sorry if I am causing trouble for people or may be distraction because I might be wrong but this engagement thing looks suspicious now because there was no official announcement at the time of engagement as well as when it broke off. People assumed it broke off, none of her sisters relayed the news, for example, Sheikh Maryam confirmed engagement on Facebook as well as his fiancees name and mentioned something about couples photo-shoot as well.

Also, how are the relations between the two families after Sheikh Hamdan ended the engagement? Are the relations as normal as they were at the time when Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Shaikha were engaged? Are the girls/cousins still friends? According to what I have seen on Instagram and Facebook, it is super normal.

SORRY once again for bringing up the same subject. I posted because I suspect things back to normal i.e, Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Shaikha Bint Saeeds engagement thing.

The group is so silent, No activity, no discussion.

Well, there are no news to discuss at the moment.

.....but this engagement thing looks suspicious now because there was no official announcement at the time of engagement as well as when it broke off.

The cancellation of an engagement is usually not officially announced.

Also, how are the relations between the two families after Sheikh Hamdan ended the engagement? Are the relations as normal as they were at the time when Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Shaikha were engaged? Are the girls/cousins still friends? According to what I have seen on Instagram and Facebook, it is super normal.

Why should it be not normal????

I think relations might not be normal because somewhere I read that Sheikha Hind was very insistent on this wedding and was not happy with Sheikh Hamdans decision to break off the engagement.

Also, mostly I have seen breaking off engagements/ weddings causes strong grudges between families so thats why I asked about the relations since the girls still hangout together i.e. go for a swim, etc. Anyways, its good either ways. If they are destined to be together, then definitely it is the will of Allah Almighty. Thanks Iman :)

I think relations might not be normal... Also, mostly I have seen breaking off engagements/ weddings causes strong grudges between families so thats why I asked about the relations ...

This may vary from family to family... :flowers:

Last edited:
His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, The Crown Prince, is making a bicycle trip through the Netherlands and posted some pictures on his Instagram account:

Sitting on one of those waterworks around Amsterdam: http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10632420_1525837430962350_896001136_n.jpg

At one of those waterworks around Amsterdam: http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10632420_1525837430962350_896001136_n.jpg

Bicycling in Amsterdam: http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10611210_336835973159135_1954082188_n.jpg

Last edited:
I see profil on instagram who belongs to Sheikh Hamdan that he has many photos with little boy. It's son of Sheikh? I know that he likes children but he has child?

I see profil on instagram who belongs to Sheikh Hamdan that he has many photos with little boy. It's son of Sheikh? I know that he likes children but he has child?

According to his own website the Crown Prince is unmarried. I think the little boy is a nephew or something.

Shaikh Hamdan is not married yet and haven't kids. The young boy who was seen often along with Shaikh Hamdan is Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Jaber Al Harbi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom