Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the official news paper just assumed that because Sheikh Hamdan posted a picture of two feet with no description and held two babies that they were his. He didn’t even mention their names under the picture on Instagram.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/photos-dubais-sheikh-hamdan-becomes-a-father-welcomes-twins

Even Khaleej Times aren’t sure of their assumptions. This is what they wrote in their article.

On Thursday, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum took to Instagram to post a simple image of blue and pink feet, suggesting he and his wife, Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum, have welcomed a girl and a boy.

Sheikh Hamdan has very strange fans. They don't accept that anything happens in his life. They don't accept that he got married. Some insist that he divorced even with no evidence of it. Now there are those who deny he has children. He is almost 40 years old! On the Sheikh's Instagram there are hundreds of women claiming they are going to marry him, they even say rude things against him for getting married, for having children. He has a blogger side, but he's a politician too. he has obligations to his people and his culture. In the emirates, marriage and children raise a man's social status. It is normal for him to follow these steps. Even if it's not exactly what he wanted.

He is almost forty. He's married to his cousin in an arranged marriage (probably arranged). And as he is allowed to have more than one wife it wouldn't be Strange if he has another wife of his own choose. Now he has twin children. Who is the mother? He hasn't said. And his cousin-wife hasn't said either.

Have I understood the story?

Yes, he married his cousin in an arranged marriage. And it wouldn't be surprising if he had more wives. Dubai's religion and laws allow for this. His father also married a cousin, and still had 5 more wives. And before marrying Sheikha Hind, Sheikh Mohammed already had children. Sheikha Latifa (who tried to run away) said that her father had many children with many women (Around 30 children). Some were barely recognized by the father. Is there a possibility that not everyone was born into marriage? In my opinion yes. And Hamdan has the same opportunity to have more than one wife. According to Islam he needs to support all his wives and treat them equally, and also the children they give him.

Furthermore, with this developing news of Sheikh Hamdan’s new wife, it seems he is demanding no association with Shaikha Saeed and doesn’t want any mention of any wedding to her. I just hope that we will hear the announcement of the new wife soon. He deserves to be happy with whomever he chooses to marry.

One question. I have never seen a picture of Sheikha Shaikha as an adult woman. Does any picture of her exist or all are from her childhood?

One question. I have never seen a picture of Sheikha Shaikha as an adult woman. Does any picture of her exist or all are from her childhood?

All pictures of her are from childhood as many of their woman doesn't post adult pictures online.

I think the only one who freely appears in public and allows pictures is Latifah 1. Before also Sheikha Maite, the athlete one, I don't know about now.
For the others, even if the 3 sisters from Sheikha Hind, used to post, but don't do it anymore.
Sheikha Mahra used to post a lot, does not do it anymore, unless she has a very secret account.
All pictures of her are from childhood as many of their woman doesn't post adult pictures online.

I think the only one who freely appears in public and allows pictures is Latifah 1. Before also Sheikha Maite, the athlete one, I don't know about now.
For the others, even if the 3 sisters from Sheikha Hind, used to post, but don't do it anymore.
Sheikha Mahra used to post a lot, does not do it anymore, unless she has a very secret account.

Sheikha Latifa 1st is a chairperson for Dubai Culture so she has to make lots of public appearances so does Sheikha Maitha who is an athlete. Sheikha Mahra has 2 new accounts where you can see her new pictures shmahra_m1 on Snapchat and shkmahra_mrm on Instagram. Other ladies once they are supposed to get married or reach the marriage age they stop posting their pictures like Sheikha Futaim 2years ago requested her fanpages not to post her pictures even the childhood once.

Groupfazza a page run by Sheikh Hamdan's team congratulated him and his brothers on their 2nd wedding anniversary which means he is still married to Shaikha but she is not the mother of his twins. Shaikha was in Al Qaffey with Hamdan boating having fun while no news about the children while her friend Laila kept deleting comments about the Twins.

Groupfazza a page run by Sheikh Hamdan's team congratulated him and his brothers on their 2nd wedding anniversary which means he is still married to Shaikha but she is not the mother of his twins. Shaikha was in Al Qaffey with Hamdan boating having fun while no news about the children while her friend Laila kept deleting comments about the Twins.
At least we can assume that Hamdan no longer ignores her if she is boating with him.

At least we can assume that Hamdan no longer ignores her if she is boating with him.

She was boating with Hamdan in early May too which is another reason why she can not be the mother of twins. A woman who is pregnant with twins and in her last days of pregnancy can't go on a high-speed boat ride but I think everyone now knows about her not being the mother of Twins.

She was with her friend Laila and he was with his friends/staff he always travels with. It's not like they were together in the same place but yes they were in Al Qaffey at the same time.

Last edited:
She was boating with Hamdan in early May too which is another reason why she can not be the mother of twins. A woman who is pregnant with twins and in her last days of pregnancy can't go on a high-speed boat ride but I think everyone now knows about her not being the mother of Twins.

She was with her friend Laila and he was with his friends/staff he always travels with. It's not like they were together in the same place but yes they were in Al Qaffey at the same time.

By now it should be clear that Laila is a trickster from her account on Instagram she clearly copied other people’s pictures and pasted it on her Maldives trip of 2019 to indicate she was there with Sheikh Hamdan.

Also on the day she posted some photo of Al Qaffety island she also then posted a picture of Dubai, so it’s clear she lies a lot on her account. Al Qaffey photos could be old ones that she saved from anywhere.

Yes, he married his cousin in an arranged marriage. And it wouldn't be surprising if he had more wives. Dubai's religion and laws allow for this. His father also married a cousin, and still had 5 more wives. And before marrying Sheikha Hind, Sheikh Mohammed already had children. Sheikha Latifa (who tried to run away) said that her father had many children with many women (Around 30 children). Some were barely recognized by the father. Is there a possibility that not everyone was born into marriage? In my opinion yes. And Hamdan has the same opportunity to have more than one wife. According to Islam he needs to support all his wives and treat them equally, and also the children they give him.
Agree to all what you said.
I don't see why people make such a fuss for the scenario if Sh Hamdan chooses the same way of life like his father. Whatever we Europeans choose to feel or to say, he is allowed to live as his culture and laws allow him. His father has a wide range of aged children with his first wife (first cousin, arranged marriage) from 1981 to 2001, and has many kids with parallel ages with many other wifes, many of them coming from non officially declared mothers.
I don't see why we keep trying to read into the crystal bowl (IG screen.. ) to see something we will quite never be able to.
He took a first wife according to tradition and his family wills, now he is free to live according to his own wills.

Last edited:
Agree to all what you said.
I don't see why people make such a fuss for the scenario if Sh Hamdan chooses the same way of life like his father. Whatever we Europeans choose to feel or to say, he is allowed to live as his culture and laws allow him. His father has a wide range of aged children with his first wife (first cousin, arranged marriage) from 1981 to 2001, and has many kids with parallel ages with many other wifes, many of them coming from non officially declared mothers.
I don't see why we keep trying to read into the crystal bowl (IG screen.. ) to see something we will quite never be able to.
He took a first wife according to tradition and his family wills, now he is free to live according to his own wills.

To be fair in this thread it seems to be mostly non Europeans discussing his marriage and who the mother of his twins is and what his publicly acknowledged marriage is actually like.

I don't believe anyone is surprised that he may have more than one wife, just trying to figure out how it fits together with the clues or not.

To be fair in this thread it seems to be mostly non Europeans discussing his marriage and who the mother of his twins is and what his publicly acknowledged marriage is actually like.

I don't believe anyone is surprised that he may have more than one wife, just trying to figure out how it fits together with the clues or not.

I am not surprised that he is married again. I think people are more surprised because he is officially first married to his cousin Sheikha Shaikha but the mother of his 1st official children is some other woman whom he never publicly married or acknowledged even Emirati media called Sheikha Shaikha the mother of twins and Emirati people were confused for few days before they finally edited or deleted their posts of congratulating Shaikha.

Can we PLZ NOW move on from this eternal discussion about Hamdan Marriage with sheikha Sheikha, their private life and the identity of the twins's mother.....
in absence of real and confirmed informarions all the discussions are no more than speculations.....SO PLZ MOVE ON.
and NOTE any further discussion about that matter will be deleted without notice.
Thanks

Last edited:
Apparently Sheikh Hamdan posted a picture of his baby (partly) with baby blanket on his Instagram stories today and his fan pages are congratulating him on Father’s Day..

Usually Arab traditions, there is a small celebration after 40 days of the baby being born. This means we could possibly see more pictures of Sheikh Hamdan’s babies by end of the month if that celebration does happen. The other siblings have done similar celebrations where they gift their relatives for this occasion and some pictures have been shown on Instagram.

It’s clear that the family celebrated with the twin babies with the reveal of the picture of Sheikh Mohammed with the twins. And since the other picture shows the babies of Sheikh Hamdan’s siblings Sheikha Maryam and Sheikha Latifa, means the family has acknowledged the twin babies as they spent the day together. There is no confirmation yet on who their mother is though or who the new wife of Sheikh Hamdan is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQq48Szpii2/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQqxPKRJm1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom