Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tag Shaikha Saeed only if she follows you and all Hamdan's sisters and her friends are followed by her so if they wanted to tag her they could have been done that. Twins are already 3 days old and she is silent for a person like her who is active on social media posts and reposts everything Hamdan post is silent. Shaikha didn't even like the pictures of the children on Hamdan's Instagram which is weird. For a person like her and her fanclubs behaving like this especially if she is the mother of the children of the Crown Prince of Dubai. She loves attention and now she is silent when it's her biggest opportunity to grab attention. Her so-called official fanclubs who can't wait to post a hand-holding picture are now silent on this occasion. Her friends are posting how nice she is. All this is weird but the Emirati media making her look like the mother so we have to go with the official announcement which the Maktoums will never do. So let's wait what happens next. It is becoming like a soap opera.

You can tag Shaikha Saeed only if she follows you and all Hamdan's sisters and her friends are followed by her so if they wanted to tag her they could have been done that. Twins are already 3 days old and she is silent for a person like her who is active on social media posts and reposts everything Hamdan post is silent. Shaikha didn't even like the pictures of the children on Hamdan's Instagram which is weird. For a person like her and her fanclubs behaving like this especially if she is the mother of the children of the Crown Prince of Dubai. She loves attention and now she is silent when it's her biggest opportunity to grab attention. Her so-called official fanclubs who can't wait to post a hand-holding picture are now silent on this occasion. Her friends are posting how nice she is. All this is weird but the Emirati media making her look like the mother so we have to go with the official announcement which the Maktoums will never do. So let's wait what happens next. It is becoming like a soap opera.

Maybe they are waiting for when the trending news dies down then they will release more details...

Even his engagement to Shaikha Saeed on March 2019 was announced then taken down to be announced later, so maybe they are waiting for a better time.

Last edited:
Once AGAIN!!! ..neither ask fm nor the non-verified IG accounts are considered creditable sources to back up any information about UAE royals. So, please be careful and stop circulating false news about this issue.

It is obvious that CP Hamdan chose not to reveal the identity of his twin's mother. This ambiguity does not confirm or deny that his wife Sheikha is the mother. I hope this issue will be clarified soon.

Shaikha Saeed was online today posting condolences for the Al Mualla family the Ruling family of Umm Al Quwain. The widow of former Ruler Sheikh Ahmed bin Rashid Al Mualla Sheikha Shamsa bint Majid died today. But she didn't post anything about her husband's Twins

Late Sheikha Shamsa is grandmother of Sheikha Maryam bint Butti bin Maktoum Al Maktoum wife Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

https://postimg.cc/CRV4jcRc

Last edited:
Well if Sheikha isn’t the mother, than Hamdan has another wife. There’s no way they’d acknowledge children born out of wedlock

Didn't Vogue Arabia edited their instagram post about the birth announcement to add the name of Sheikh Sheikha as the mother?
Vogue seems quit reliable source to me they want add anything if they are not sure or asked for the information...

Anyway i don't read too much in this,the Dubai royals like to keep their private life mysterious

Didn't Vogue Arabia edited their instagram post about the birth announcement to add the name of Sheikh Sheikha as the mother?
Vogue seems quit reliable source to me they want add anything if they are not sure or asked for the information...

Anyway i don't read too much in this, the Dubai royals like to keep their private life mysterious

Vogue edited after people mocking them and Shaikha they just went with it because as for now Shaikha is the only official wife we know of. Dubai ruling family didn't make any announcement apart from twins names.

:previous:
i highly doubt that Magazine like Vogue some funny comnts will bother them it's not like we don't know how stupid and crazy sometimes ppl in social media..sure they saw worst than mocking comnts..

AGAIN the whole situation is not unsual,we all know how the Dubai royals are private and rarely annouce the mothers names..and i am sure soon we will know whos the mother.

Look how they tag the mother of the children. Yes they don't announce the name of the mother in an official statements. I am talking about family ignoring the mother's name in case Fazza's twins.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQhWXCj8o9/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-ElNTjO37/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFj4saIjqo6/?utm_medium=copy_link

In the case of Fazza no tagging the wife

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPJGDfkDFWS/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPJFcq3LmNd/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcEYpmBGki/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mother herself posted about the baby while there is silence on Shaikha Saeed's Instagram especially a person like her who is so active in social media. Maryam Butti is not that active on social media still she posted about her baby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-WmCVHGh9/?utm_medium=copy_link

The same sisters did

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFj5tbFJQ7G/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPIFWZ9JJmT/?utm_medium=copy_link

The fanclubs have started talking about a possible 2nd wife who is not from the Maktoum family so I think we will soon get the answers.

Last edited:

Anyway i don't read too much in this,the Dubai royals like to keep their private life mysterious

Well, they created the situation. IF the official wife is not the mother and they don’t want to recognize he has an additional wife, they could have just not announced the births.

:previous:
Hiding a second wife is no big deal there, while hiding a child could be an issue,Hamdan is the CP any child of him (especially male) is a heir not only for a fortune but also the throne of Dubai not making an announcement that will create a SITUATION a real one...we may not understand but in royal gulf society the mother identity is not important as long she is a legal wife

Anyway again i don't see the issue i know some are so ardent to prove that Hamdan and Sheikha marriage is a shame or at least not love match but i think that is their business, we very much don't know what goes behind close doors,. And we will never know usless they decide to share with us,fanpages and no officiel social media accounts are no proves for anythings...the facts are: Sheikha is Hamdan wife legally and officielly and we are not sure if Hamdan have another wife.

Yes it is easier to accept the official news I guess which is Sheikh Hamdan got married to Shaikha Saeed in 2019 and now he has twin babies Sheikh Rashid and Sheikha Shaikha.

Hopefully we get to see the family members posting some photos of the twins soon. The sisters seem to be very happy with their arrival as they left sweet comments on his page of his picture with the twins.

True but it still stands, shaikha is not the mother of the babies and the mother could possibly be another Emirati woman. Hence the announcement. No foreigner mother will ever get her child announced like that because the throne will only go to full Emirate male children
It's not a new thing sheikh hamdan is just like his father Sheikh Mohammed.
Poor Shaikha the news paper saying the baby is named after her mother lol hamdan's daughter was names after her aunt Shaikha married to Nasser Alkalifa.

True but it still stands, shaikha is not the mother of the babies and the mother could possibly be another Emirati woman. Hence the announcement. No foreigner mother will ever get her child announced like that because the throne will only go to full Emirate male children
It's not a new thing sheikh hamdan is just like his father Sheikh Mohammed.
Poor Shaikha the news paper saying the baby is named after her mother lol hamdan's daughter was names after her aunt Shaikha married to Nasser Alkalifa.

Just because Sheikh Hamdan is Crown Prince it doesn't mean that his son will be the next Crown Prince. Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid didn't make his son a Crown Prince rather than he chose his brother Sheikh Mohammed as his heir.

So you think he might pass to his capable brother maktoum. Even if he does or not hamdans male kids from full Emirati mothers stand the chance to be in that position in future. Whether or not he deems them fit is another thing of the future, time will tell that,not now that the male is a tiny baby. And I think sh maktoum made the right decision choosing his brother. Sh maktoum son Saeed seems like some crazy dude, what we're his options though among his full Emirati male kids?

I truly feel sorry for Shaikha.
To be congratulated for children that are not hers, and unable to state as much on social media. I can only imagine how embarrassed she must feel. Hamdan has another wife. He should have stated that these twins were from his second wife in the birth announcement.

I truly feel sorry for Shaikha.
To be congratulated for children that are not hers, and unable to state as much on social media. I can only imagine how embarrassed she must feel. Hamdan has another wife. He should have stated that these twins were from his second wife in the birth announcement.

Until now there is no official announcement about the mother of the twins or his wife. And Shaikha Saeed has resumed normally liking the latest picture of Sheikh Hamdan on Instagram and not the twin babies one, which means she is at peace with it.

It seems to be fake news, Sheikh Hamdan seems to be holding his cousins,l in his photo on Instagram, the twin babies of Sheikha Hind’s brother. The twin babies are not his children.

It seems to be fake news, Sheikh Hamdan seems to be holding his cousins,l in his photo on Instagram, the twin babies of Sheikha Hind’s brother. The twin babies are not his children.

The children of Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum and his wife Amal Salem are Hind and Suhail. It has nothing to do with Sheikh Hamdan and his twins Shaikha and Rashid. It is not a hoax or anything. Sheikh Hamdan is still married to his cousin Sheikha Shaikha Saeed and the mystery is who is the mother of Sheikh Hamdan's twins because we didn't get a confirmed answer from anybody from the family.

The children of Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum and his wife Amal Salem are Hind and Suhail. It has nothing to do with Sheikh Hamdan and his twins Shaikha and Rashid. It is not a hoax or anything. Sheikh Hamdan is still married to his cousin Sheikha Shaikha Saeed and the mystery is who is the mother of Sheikh Hamdan's twins because we didn't get a confirmed answer from anybody from the family.

It’s not possible for his twin babies born on 20 May to be at their home on May 21 immediately from the photo of Sheikh Hamdan it does not look like a hospital setting. It makes more sense as Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum’s twin babies who were born earlier on May 17.

It’s not possible for his twin babies born on 20 May to be at their home on May 21 immediately from the photo of Sheikh Hamdan it does not look like a hospital setting. It makes more sense as Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum’s twin babies who were born earlier on May 17.

Come on he is rich he can hire doctors to have a home delivery. Majid, Maryam all post pictures of their children a day after birth so all these children are hoaxes.

Come on he is rich he can hire doctors to have a home delivery. Majid, Maryam all post pictures of their children a day after birth so all these children are hoaxes.

No home deliveries are not allowed or the norm in the UAE. Sheikha Maryam posted her baby picture four days after he was born. I am not aware of Sheikh Majid’s date of when he posted but this is specifically about the twin babies. For sure they are not Sheikh Hamdan’s children.

Plus Sheikha Maryam delivered at a hospital, I remember one of the friends had posted the location indicating she was in a hospital. But for Sheikh Hamdan it’s obvious he is at a residence with the late Sheikh Rashid’s background picture.

Last edited:
No home deliveries are not allowed or the norm in the UAE. Sheikha Maryam posted her baby picture four days after he was born. I am not aware of Sheikh Majid’s date of when he posted but this is specifically about the twin babies. For sure they are not Sheikh Hamdan’s children.

Ok believe what you want to believe.

Plus Sheikha Maryam delivered at a hospital, I remember one of the friends had posted the location indicating she was in a hospital. But for Sheikh Hamdan it’s obvious he is at a residence with the late Sheikh Rashid’s background picture.
Why would the whole family quote Hamdan in the posts about the birth of the twins, and not the parents? In addition, newspapers published notes about the birth, relatives and friends congratulated him. If it was a mistake, someone would have cleared that up already.

Why would the whole family quote Hamdan in the posts about the birth of the twins, and not the parents? In addition, newspapers published notes about the birth, relatives and friends congratulated him. If it was a mistake, someone would have cleared that up already.

This is hilarious someone really thinks that Sheikh Hamdan took the children of his uncle Sheikh Mohammed and his wife claim to be his named them Shaikha and Rashid and then took an official photo gave them back to the real parents and they named them again this time Hind and Suhail ? come on this is funny ?

Doesn’t it seem odd that no one in the immediate family has taken pictures with the twin babies, not even Sheikh Mohammed or the brothers or anyone else for that matter? Such a joyous news but no one has taken photos of them and it’s been 11 days now.

Doesn’t it seem odd that no one in the immediate family has taken pictures with the twin babies, not even Sheikh Mohammed or the brothers or anyone else for that matter? Such a joyous news but no one has taken photos of them and it’s been 11 days now.

Soon there will be pictures of the twins. In the middle of a pandemic it is not a good idea to visit newborn babies. And the fact that Sheikh Mohammed does not speak out, can only mean non-approval. It would not be the first time in the al Maktoum family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom