Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several posts has been removed,AGAIN plz note that speculations based on non-verified and private social media accounts are against our rules.
Thanks

Last edited:
Personality of twins' mother was not revealed.

That's wonderful news for the couple. So, their son was named after his great-grandfather and the daughter after her mother?

May we assume that Rashid is the future ruler of Dubai or is that something that could easily change even though he is the eldest son of the crown prince?

Would the name of 'Sheikha' be an indication, that his wife Sheikha is the mother?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's wonderful news for the couple. So, their son was named after his great-grandfather and the daughter after her mother?

May we assume that Rashid is the future ruler of Dubai or is that something that could easily change even though he is the eldest son of the crown prince?

I think the girl's name is on the Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed the favorite sister of Hamdan or the grandmother Sheikha Shaikha bint Maktoum who raised Sheikha Shaikha bint Saeed.

That's weird nobody tagged her but she is definitely the mother. Sheikh Hamdan is also not in Dubai but in Italy for endurance race. Yes, Shaikha bint Saeed is the mother of the Twins. Her brothers all congratulating her. Weird mother and daughter have the same name. I think the girl's name is on the Shaikha bint Mohammed his favorite sister.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/photos-sheikh-hamdan-becomes-a-father-welcomes-twins

Last edited:
That's weird nobody tagged her but she is definitely the mother. Sheikh Hamdan is also not in Dubai but in Italy for endurance race. Yes, Shaikha bint Saeed is the mother of the Twins. Her brothers all congratulating her. Weird mother and daughter have the same name. I think the girl's name is on the Shaikha bint Mohammed his favorite sister.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/photos-sheikh-hamdan-becomes-a-father-welcomes-twins

I am afraid the mothers is not shaikha shaikha bint saeed because no body firstly has congratulated her , even from her brothers and best friends like laila , all her fan pages have taken down the posts , so the mother of the children isn't her

I am afraid the mothers is not shaikha shaikha bint saeed because no body firstly has congratulated her , even from her brothers and best friends like laila , all her fan pages have taken down the posts , so the mother of the children isn't her

Omg, I noticed that too. What the hell

I am shocked frankly speaking

Gulfnews confirmed the mother is Shaikha.

Sheikh Hamdan shared a photo of two baby feet: one in blue and one in pink late in the evening on May 20, 2021.

No other image or text accompanying the photo was posted, which left us to speculate but Gulf News has confirmed that Sheikh Hamdan and his wife, Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum were blessed with twins on Thursday, May 20, 2021

https://whatson.ae/2021/05/sheikh-hamdan-announces-the-birth-of-twins-on-his-instagram/

I don’t think they’d publicly acknowledge the birth if the mother wasn’t his officially recognized spouse.

I don’t think they’d publicly acknowledge the birth if the mother wasn’t his officially recognized spouse.

Something is weird. Her Fanclub deleted the news then none of the family members tag her on the Twins post while some of the family did tag Maryam Butti on the birth of Hind bint Maktoum. We have to wait for few more hours for confirmed news. Her friends are also not wishing her which is strange.

Something is weird. Her Fanclub deleted the news then none of the family members tag her on the Twins post while some of the family did tag Maryam Butti on the birth of Hind bint Maktoum. We have to wait for few more hours for confirmed news. Her friends are also not wishing her which is strange.

Do we know if Hamdan has more than one wife?

Do we know if Hamdan has more than one wife?

We didn't even know Rashid had a son so it is not impossible to have secret wives. Hamdan can have 4 wives legally so I think it's normal. Mother-daughter having the same name is also kind of weird so I think let's wait if Shaikha Saeed posts something about the baby since she is very active on Instagram. UAE-based media named Shaikha as the mother of the twins since she is the official wife of Sheikh Hamdan. Shaikha and her friends keeping low after the birth of twins making me doubt more.

In this article Government of Dubai confirmed the name of the Twins but the article just wrote Shaikha Saeed name as she is the wife

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/photos-dubais-sheikh-hamdan-becomes-a-father-welcomes-twins

Maybe they don’t want to create extra drama so they are being careful.. also Sheikh Hamdan posted first with the names of the twins then deleted it and added only the photo of the feet... nothing strange I guess totally normal, just preference to avoid extra attention I guess

And once we see the photos of the twins the doubts won’t matter anymore :)

Last edited:
One of the closest friends of Sheikha Hind's daughters Hind Demaithan Al Qemzi posted this picture of Shaikha which is not confirming anything about the Twins just praising her why they just can't openly say it whether Shaikha is the mother or not.

https://postimg.cc/QVmDGjmR

One of the closest friends of Sheikha Hind's daughters Hind Demaithan Al Qemzi posted this picture of Shaikha which is not confirming anything about the Twins just praising her why they just can't openly say it whether Shaikha is the mother or not.

https://postimg.cc/QVmDGjmR

I think soon there will be pictures of the twins definitely once that happens it will be more clear and confirmed

Laila Shaikha Saeed Best Friend posted a picture of her clothes on eid but nothing about the Twins. Hind Demaithan has posted again in her insta story just after praising Shaikha that people will talk about you so you have to ignore them blah blah

All the Shaikha's fanclubs are wishing happy and how she is nice pious, humble, and God should make her happy. I think it safe to say she is not the mother of the Twins.

Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed owner of Emirates group and Sheikh Hamdan's cousin Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum both announced their children without ever confirming their marriages. Sheikh Ahmed later confirmed his wife's name but Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum yet to be announced who is the mother of his son Ahmed.

Last edited:
When Sheikh Maktoum had his daughter on November 24th, 2020 Sheikh Mohammed wrote a poem for the newborn baby girl Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. He wrote a poem within 24 hours but now Crown Prince has twins but Sheikh Mohammed didn't post anything about it. So children could be from an unofficial partner.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIA8yn3HRtC/?utm_medium=copy_link

:previous:

i am almost sure Sheikh Mohammed didn't wrote a poem to very new child/grandchild he had...so let's not read too much in this

Emirati media keep calling Shaikha the mother of Twins even though in the same article they are saying only the children name part was confirmed by the Government of Dubai. Shaikha Saeed's silence has confirmed her position. The media should stop embarrassing her. She didn't even come online today or repost Hamdan's post which she does all the time.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/dubai-sheikh-hamdan-shares-picture-of-his-newborn-twins

i am almost sure Sheikh Mohammed didn't wrote a poem to very new child/grandchild he had...so let's not read too much in this

This is true. Let's avoid circulating rumors about this issue. We all know that Hamdan is currently married to one woman who is Sheikha Sheikha, and I believe if he married any other woman and had children with her as some claim, he would definitely announce that.

That too..
As far as i know the mother's kids are rarely mentioned in birth announcement in Dubai...so better avoid speculations untile we have confirmation

One of the famous ask fm accounts that regularly answers questions about the Maktoum family had previously confirmed that Shaikha Saeed is the mother of the twins but then now she doesn’t want to answer anything related to that topic because of “privacy” issues.... as she claims.. so I guess unless Sheikh Hamdan confirms it we will never know...

I strongly believe she is not the mother. They don't hide announcements this much. Also I feel for her, you can't even tag her on any post but in April you could tag her. It's sad sad . Even if she was the mother I believe it will be news everywhere and she will post about it so will her friends.

Laila, Shaikha Saeed’s best friend would have been the first to congratulate her and make a huge announcement as she usually does. Even her fan pages were very quick to post anything Shaikha Saeed posts related to Sheikh Hamdan but they haven’t, not even the self claimed official fan page.

If Sheikh Hamdan has married someone else and then had the twin babies, we won’t know unless somebody announces it first. The identity of the mother is a secret so far especially from family members. But if you also look at Shaikha Saeed’s Instagram account and try to tag her on any photo and mention her in any comment, the feature is disabled. So maybe that is one reason why nobody could tag her properly anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom