Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i might not have clearly explained myself. I don't refer about them no showing themselves.
What i said is that whichever is the account, they seem to be the same woman. There seem to ne a pattern followed by all of them. There is no personal touch in no-one of these accounts. This is why i say that they all are handled by a professional with same guidance. Nothing to do with the lack of personal pics of themselves.
By the way the only one i saw who shows her face is Latifa 1, (she has a public role and is often filmed with head valed) and Mahra who is non valed at all.
Ah also the athlete (Maitha?)
I never saw anyone else disclosing her adult pics or having public appearance and being filmed.
If you have such IG account feel free to share.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

There are lots of pics of Maryam 2. Futaim and Shaikha also have pics of adulthood. In sheikh Mohammed's account, you will find one showing daughters of hind (except hessa) with jalila. Now they keep themselves private. May be mmm_mrm is that account of maryam 2.

I dont know why you dont find their touch in their accounts. They are all like that. They post for their full siblings and half siblings or cousins who are close to them. Salama and Shamma always posts maryam 2's kids and puppies what others dont. They were more active few years ago what they aren't now. Some post for kids or posts from travel.

There are lots of pics of Maryam 2. Futaim and Shaikha also have pics of adulthood. In sheikh Mohammed's account, you will find one showing daughters of hind (except hessa) with jalila. Now they keep themselves private. May be mmm_mrm is that account of maryam 2.

I dont know why you dont find their touch in their accounts. They are all like that. They post for their full siblings and half siblings or cousins who are close to them. Salama and Shamma always posts maryam 2's kids and puppies what others dont. They were more active few years ago what they aren't now. Some post for kids or posts from travel.
Thanks for the IG page, indeed many pictures of Maryam2. She is very pretty. The funny think is that AlMaktoum genes are very strong. Even Sheikha Mahra who is only 50% AlMaktoum has same nose and facial features like Maryam2 and their father.

As for the IG pages of the various sisters.. it is my impression that they lack of personal touch and they follow the same guided line.
If course is my own impression
. If he compare with IG pages of other famous. Royal or not.

To go back to Sh. Sheikha i would say that now she has her baby we see a personal touch. But is the only one.

Last edited:
Thanks for the IG page, indeed many pictures of Maryam2. She is very pretty. The funny think is that AlMaktoum genes are very strong. Even Sheikha Mahra who is only 50% AlMaktoum has same nose and facial features like Maryam2 and their father.

There are some pics of MRM girls together. Sheikha manal and Hessa looked exactly same there. I felt doubt if they are full sis, at that time as i didn’t know them well. Mahra used to look more like hind's daughters when she didn't gain weight

Why do you think every child she posts a picture of is either Rashid, Shaikha or now even little Mohammed? It could be any child not even related to the Al Maktoum family.

Why do you think every child she posts a picture of is either Rashid, Shaikha or now even little Mohammed? It could be any child not even related to the Al Maktoum family.

It says Mohammad on the photo in Arabic.

The obsession with Moza needs to be stop ?

I mean Mohammed is one of the most popular names in the Uae. Not only Shaikha’s son is named Mohammed. Again it could be any child �� Not even from the Al Maktoum family. Moza’s family is big, she has lots of friends it could be anyone’s child.

Guys, I now believe you all were right! I mean the ones who were saying Sheikh Hamdan is close to his two wives and three children.

Especially during Sheikh Hamdan’s trip to the UK, he really is very kind and very close to his three children, Rashid, Shaikha and Mohammad. And he regularly visits Mohammad as well. Which means he is very close to his family and wives.

Apologies for any doubts caused to anyone!

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom