Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually nanny's are non locals, mostly from South Asia and might not wear burka. Just my observation.

Since nothing is known about their mother and things are kept private or secret, I don’t think Hamdan would post a picture of the twins’ mother, even if it’s just an arm.

About the nannys clothes it varies I think. During one of the races that take places every year in Dubai Sheikha Nouf had pictures taken with a nanny wearing an abaya. I think it depends on what kind of an occasion it is.

It could be any of Shaikha bint Hamdan’s aunts as well. Shamma or Maryam have posted such pics before.

Since nothing is known about their mother and things are kept private or secret, I don’t think Hamdan would post a picture of the twins’ mother, even if it’s just an arm.

Well, I dont claim its his wife, but again its just an arm. He doesn't tag/follow shaikhsaeed publicly. But he posted her hand with his son Mohammed. Just because he want to keep her private doesn't mean he will erase her from everything.

About the nannys clothes it varies I think. During one of the races that take places every year in Dubai Sheikha Nouf had pictures taken with a nanny wearing an abaya. I think it depends on what kind of an occasion it is.

But are you sure that it was camelia's nanny? Hind had nannies from east asia and those didn’t wear abaya..

[-][/-]
you can see twins mother's arm in this video

From my point of view, a small section of a hand with part of an abaya does not allow the conclusion that it is the mother of the twins.

Imanmajed,
Why some people are called bu hamdan/ bu ahmed even though none of their ancestors (not from maternal side too) have this hamdan/ ahmed name? Is it just a nickname or the person called bu ahmed intended to name his son ahmed? What's the exact reason?

I also have one question for Imanmajed .

At events like marriages, there are some people outside dancing and playing instruments etc. Are they all Emiratis ?

Do the children look like Moza Al Mazroui?

Another option is the children could be adopted. But then he is named as their father so don’t know if that is a possibility.

Who saw those children’s face? We saw partially and they look like Arabs. They have round face what Moza doesn’t. Moza isn't their mom.
Already, Shaikha has adopted a girl named Dahlia before her marriage and Dalia doesn't contain her name. They dont acknowledge adopted kids publicly. Adopted kids cannot hold foster parent's name. He has 3 biological children and he has kept twin's mom private, thats all.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I don't understand how some could play the detective.
We are talking about a country who managed for more than 40 years to hide the face of its Ruler official wife and mother of his 12 children including the actual Crown prince, and is crystal clear that they have the right to do so, since they decide to..
In the same way the actual CP decided to hide the mother of his first born twins... he has also the right and he will do it.
And we are trying to find out, based on a half arm in a video, on a random Instagram post or a half hidden face of a toddler, to find out the mother... who could be any woman in the word.
And as genetics rules are uncontrollable.. even her race couldn't be guessed.
Good luck to those who believe be Hercule Poirot... the CP should be laughing somewhere.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I dont agree with you at all, fandesacs.

Everyone knows the existence of Hind, the mother of 12 and everything is known about her. Hind covers her like average muslim women and she doesn’t want her to be shown in media. Many inactive members of this forum have seen her in real life and they said that she looks like Maryam 2 and has height like Futaim. Hind shows her infront of women and its normal thing. Most of the Al Nahyan girls are also private like hind and we didn't see grown up hessa, hind's first child.

No one knows the identity of twins mother, this doesn’t go with what you are saying about sheikha hind.

I dont agree with you at all, fandesacs.

Everyone knows the existence of Hind, the mother of 12 and everything is known about her. Hind covers her like average muslim women and she doesn’t want her to be shown in media. Many inactive members of this forum have seen her in real life and they said that she looks like Maryam 2 and has height like Futaim. Hind shows her infront of women and its normal thing. Most of the Al Nahyan girls are also private like hind and we didn't see grown up hessa, hind's first child.

No one knows the identity of twins mother, this doesn’t go with what you are saying about sheikha hind.
I might have been misunderstood. Everyone knows existence of Sh. Hind as she is his 1st official wife. But she does not allow her face to be published. If I'm not wrong the only adult picture we have of her is 17 years old, before her marriage.
She chose this and is being applied.
Now CP Hamdan chose not to disclose the mother of his twins.. it will be respected too.
This is the only i wanted to stress.
That if they chose to keep something not disclosed... we couldn't find anything, as we don't have serious hint to find out.
That's all.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

These pictures show the twins faces Rashid and Shaikha, although half of their faces are shown, Rashid does show a bit of resemblance to Moza Al Mazroui’s face as a child.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/dtJ2sX3

Don’t know if they are identical twins or not, but Rashid does look more like Moza Al Mazroui than Shaikha.

These pictures show the twins faces Rashid and Shaikha, although half of their faces are shown, Rashid does show a bit of resemblance to Moza Al Mazroui’s face as a child.

Don’t know if they are identical twins or not, but Rashid does look more like Moza Al Mazroui than Shaikha.
Lol faces are not clear and Moza is not their mother.

A brother and sister are never identical twins.

Lol faces are not clear and Moza is not their mother.

Moreover, kids have round face what moza doesn't. I dont know where theroyal gets the motivation to prove moza as their mother. If moza was the real mother, she would never hide that.

Moreover, kids have round face what moza doesn't. I dont know where theroyal gets the motivation to prove moza as their mother. If moza was the real mother, she would never hide that.

I don't know Moza is always with Salama so I don't understand the obsession with her. There are 1000 of Al Marzooeis in UAE so why only Moza can be the mother if we really going to believe that because one photographer with Marzooei surname released the photo of the twins so it means the mother is from Marzooei family ?

Rashid’s nose looks like Moza’s nose as a child.

Well all the rumours from the beginning only mentioned one family name as the mother of the twins and said that she is from the Al Mazroui tribe. That seemed to be the agreement everywhere.

And a member of the Mazroui family took a photo of them In Zabeel palace and published it online in Instagram the first one as if to confirm they are from Al Mazroui family.

Moza Al Mazroui seemed to make sense as she is the one closest to Sheikha Hind’s family and always tagged by Sheikha Salama. Obviously she still hasn’t acknowledged them in pictures on Instagram yet.

Rashid’s nose looks like Moza’s nose as a child.

Well all the rumours from the beginning only mentioned one family name as the mother of the twins and said that she is from the Al Mazroui tribe. That seemed to be the agreement everywhere.

And a member of the Mazroui family took a photo of them In Zabeel palace and published it online in Instagram the first one as if to confirm they are from Al Mazroui family.

Moza Al Mazroui seemed to make sense as she is the one closest to Sheikha Hind’s family and always tagged by Sheikha Salama. Obviously she still hasn’t acknowledged them in pictures on Instagram yet.

Im really sorry but this makes no sense. Moza is Salama’s friend thats why she tags her in her stories or photos. It doesnt mean she’s Hamdan’s wife. It made me laugh, Im sorry I dont wanna be rude. Nadine also shares this surname. She is Latifa and Maryams bestie. They tag each other in the pics. Nadine used to take a lot of Hamdan pics with Maryam and Futaim on Al Qaffay years ago. Does this make her the twins mother too? No. Im sorry but your arguments dont make sense.

And looking for Moza’s features in the twins faces? We only had a glimpse at their profiles and the pics weren’t clear.

Im really sorry but this makes no sense. Moza is Salama’s friend thats why she tags her in her stories or photos. It doesnt mean she’s Hamdan’s wife. It made me laugh, Im sorry I dont wanna be rude. Nadine also shares this surname. She is Latifa and Maryams bestie. They tag each other in the pics. Nadine used to take a lot of Hamdan pics with Maryam and Futaim on Al Qaffay years ago. Does this make her the twins mother too? No. Im sorry but your arguments dont make sense.

And looking for Moza’s features in the twins faces? We only had a glimpse at their profiles and the pics weren’t clear.

Nadine Al Mazroooei is probably married and has kids on her own. She would photograph them and celebrate their birthdays. Her account was public but it’s now private.

Moreover Moza Al Mazroui just posted a photo of a boy and a girl without revealing their faces on her account.

https://postimg.cc/67XyzZKp

https://instagram.com/m.almazrooeii?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Posting pictures of children doesnt mean they are Hamdan’s twins. The girl Moza posted a picture of has two ponytails. Shaikha bint Hamdan has much shorter and different hair. The boy looks older. Why are you so fixated on the idea that shes married to Hamdan? Im sorry but this is nonsense.

I could say Nadine got married and had twins. Then she divorced her husband and married Hamdan. She again had twins (genetics, she once had twins, it runs in the family). She posts pics of Hamdans twins and she even wished them on their birthday! Omg must the mother! �� she’s close to Latifa and Maryam. Its definitely her.

Do you see the point? How unlikely that story is. So is yours. Moza isnt the twins mom. Children in the story could be anybody’s.

Posting pictures of children doesnt mean they are Hamdan’s twins. The girl Moza posted a picture of has two ponytails. Shaikha bint Hamdan has much shorter and different hair. The boy looks older. Why are you so fixated on the idea that shes married to Hamdan? Im sorry but this is nonsense.

I could say Nadine got married and had twins. Then she divorced her husband and married Hamdan. She again had twins (genetics, she once had twins, it runs in the family). She posts pics of Hamdans twins and she even wished them on their birthday! Omg must the mother! �� she’s close to Latifa and Maryam. Its definitely her.

Do you see the point? How unlikely that story is. So is yours. Moza isnt the twins mom. Children in the story could be anybodys.

Why not Shojon Al Marzooei (sm_) she is unmarried very very close to Maryam 2nd and Shaikha ? the children picture posted by Moza are older than Fazza's twins ? or more option Ghaya Al Marzooei, Buthaina all these followed by maktoum girls.

Imanmajed,
Why some people are called bu hamdan/ bu ahmed even though none of their ancestors (not from maternal side too) have this hamdan/ ahmed name? Is it just a nickname or the person called bu ahmed intended to name his son ahmed? What's the exact reason?

Its a kind of nickname. In Arabic there a many forms of nicknames. Kunya, nasab, laqab, nisba.

A kunya is a component of an Arabic name, a type of epithet theoretically referring to the wearer's firstborn son or daughter. In addition, it can also have hypothetical or metaphorical references, e.g. in a nom de guerre or nickname without literally referring to a son or daughter. Using a kunya implies a familiar but respectful atmosphere. The use of the kunya usually signifies some closeness between the speaker and the person addressed, but is more formal than using the first name. The kunya is also commonly used in relation to politicians and other celebrities to show respect. A kunya can also be a nickname expressing a person's attachment to a particular cause. A kunya can also be a nickname expressing a trait of a person, as in Umm Kulthum "mother of the chubby face" because the trait of being "kulthum" is said of one with a chubby face.

Around the nasab (a patronymic surname) describing the person as a parent's son or daughter) and related surnames (resembling a nasab but not referring to the literal father) and types of descriptive surnames (Laqab and Nisba). A person's name can have one or more of these types of names; The number of names depends, among other things, on how important the person is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom