Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no pictures of her as an adult or teenager on the internet, only when she was a child.

Beautiful photos! I am so happy that she has this little cute bundle of joy. Also she reposted a photo on her instagram stories of Hamdan with baby Mohammed and I think little Shaikha.

Beautiful photos! I am so happy that she has this little cute bundle of joy. Also she reposted a photo on her instagram stories of Hamdan with baby Mohammed and I think little Shaikha.

Yes, it was little shaikha bint hamdan

Puchu - yes, i have seen that interview in Estonia where he was asked how come he is single and he said for that he need to find the right person. He already twins by then and there were rumours he was divorced from Shaikha. So that response of him was shocking. Only after Shaikha has little one that it became clear twins were not hers. I had lost for Fazza when I came to know he had kids with two women. Nothing against culture or traditions, it's just that he seemed to be intense lover from his poems and all.

Just one question - How much does MRM controls his kids lives ?

Puchu - yes, i have seen that interview in Estonia where he was asked how come he is single and he said for that he need to find the right person. He already twins by then and there were rumours he was divorced from Shaikha. So that response of him was shocking. Only after Shaikha has little one that it became clear twins were not hers. I had lost for Fazza when I came to know he had kids with two women. Nothing against culture or traditions, it's just that he seemed to be intense lover from his poems and all.

Just one question - How much does MRM controls his kids lives ?

The video is from 2018. This is before his public marriage. Seems he married twins mother before 2019. And there was no divorce thing between his wife shaikha and him. People who followed them from very first, they got it that twins are not from shaikha and then they started to talk those.

For bin Rashid's parenting, cant say exactly about this. Yes he controls some acts and also gives freedom to his loved ones. He shows love for all in public. He loves them untill they do anything against his wish. He doesn’t have good relationship with Majid, Marwan and Late Rashid for their marriage and Shamsa/ latifa's case is known to all.

Puchu - This video is from 2022. Whoever handles this YouTube page post all latest videos of Fazza on instant basis. I just have one question about him since he travels a lot and that too with all men, does his wife/s travel with him at all ? Sure he will hide them from hsu posts, but since he posts so frequently even during his travels does he take women with him ?

I really want to discuss late Rashid ? Is their a thread ? Is it allowed to talk what actually happened to him and why his father is not happy with him ?

All his daughters show so much adoration for their father in public. Like keeping his pics as DP and posting his pictures with quotes, poems and all. That's why I still don't understand how come a father is so good to all other daughters and not to Latifa(from her video message). It doesn't connect. Also shamsa was very young when she tried to escape, no wrong as a father he tried to bring her back home. But did he continue to punish even after that ? Much worse continuing her punishment ?

Last edited:

Puchu - This video is from 2022. Whoever handles this YouTube page post all latest videos of Fazza on instant basis. I just have one question about him since he travels a lot and that too with all men, does his wife/s travel with him at all ? Sure he will hide them from hsu posts, but since he posts so frequently even during his travels does he take women with him?

See the video description. It is written there that this video is from 2018. I was talking about this video.
I want to think in simple way about your question. Isn't it normal to travel with his wives now? I think when he travels with men, sometimes he takes his kids too and in summer, his children are taken to uk according to his stories. I dont follow them for years, so cannot say much.

I really want to discuss late Rashid ? Is their a thread ? Is it allowed to talk what actually happened to him and why his father is not happy with him ?
In children thread it can be discussed. His father was not happy as he had a kid with an undisclosed woman. I think the woman is same latifa beljafla and from their old posts of childhood pics, it can be said that they had a familial relationship with beljafla (Al Hemeiri) family and it was unexpected to them.

Last edited:

Puchu - This video is from 2022. Whoever handles this YouTube page post all latest videos of Fazza on instant basis. I just have one question about him since he travels a lot and that too with all men, does his wife/s travel with him at all ? Sure he will hide them from hsu posts, but since he posts so frequently even during his travels does he take women with him ?

If he travels with his entourage, normally there will be no presence of women or his wife(s) too. A trip with the wife is of a private nature and usually takes place within the closest family circle. Only a few selected employees (and/or security personnel) of the family can be present too.

See the video description. It is written there that this video is from 2018. I was talking about this video.
I want to think in simple way about your question. Isn't it normal to travel with his wives now? I think when he travels with men, sometimes he takes his kids too and in summer, his children are taken to uk according to his stories. I dont follow them for years, so cannot say much.

In children thread it can be discussed. His father was not happy as he had a kid with an undisclosed woman. I think the woman is same latifa beljafla and from their old posts of childhood pics, it can be said that they had a familial relationship with beljafla (Al Hemeiri) family and it was unexpected to them.

Thanks Puchu. Not sure why they reposted the video again then. Anyway I have no interest in Fazza or his ways of living. Only interest would be to see how he will match up to his father's legacy. His father has literally turned desert into a most talked about city in the world. That's it. Maktoum would make a good CP, but he isn't.
Hope he has a son soon.
Hope to talk to u much in AD thread.

If he travels with his entourage, normally there will be no presence of women or his wife(s) too. A trip with the wife is of a private nature and usually takes place within the closest family circle. Only a few selected employees (and/or security personnel) of the family can be present too.

Thank you Imanmajed.

Since the twins are getting acquainted with the baby Mohammed, there is still no official news of who the mother of the twins are except that she is from Al Mazroui family.

How close is Moza Al Mazroui to the Maktoum family? She seems to be always around them, daily, especially Sheikh Hamdan’s sisters, Salama.

These are her Instagram account.

https://instagram.com/mmalmazrooeii?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://instagram.com/m.almazrooeii?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Her accounts show she always travels with them and very active. Around the twins were born, her activity on her account and highlights became very quiet.

The video is from 2018. This is before his public marriage. Seems he married twins mother before 2019. And there was no divorce thing between his wife shaikha and him. People who followed them from very first, they got it that twins are not from shaikha and then they started to talk those.

For bin Rashid's parenting, cant say exactly about this. Yes he controls some acts and also gives freedom to his loved ones. He shows love for all in public. He loves them untill they do anything against his wish. He doesn’t have good relationship with Majid, Marwan and Late Rashid for their marriage and Shamsa/ latifa's case is known to all.

Is it true that he married the mother of the twins before Shaikha? I heard about this story but I was a little confused

Since the twins are getting acquainted with the baby Mohammed, there is still no official news of who the mother of the twins are except that she is from Al Mazroui family.

How close is Moza Al Mazroui to the Maktoum family? She seems to be always around them, daily, especially Sheikh Hamdan’s sisters, Salama.

These are her Instagram account.

https://instagram.com/mmalmazrooeii?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://instagram.com/m.almazrooeii?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Her accounts show she always travels with them and very active. Around the twins were born, her activity on her account and highlights became very quiet.

She is friends with Sheikha Salama and Sheikha Shamma, the women in the family often take their closest female friends to travel with them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbx-wrYL6Tn/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
A childhood photo of Moza and Salama

Last edited:
There is no confirmation that twin's mother is from Al Marouzei family. If they want to keep her secret or twins mother herself want to be private, then none can reveal her unless she/he know the mother personally.

Moza Al Marouzei is just a close friend of Salama, reducing insta activities doesn't mean she is involved with Hamdan's twins. There are many other friends of Salama/Shamma who travel with them.

Last edited:
Is it true that he married the mother of the twins before Shaikha? I heard about this story but I was a little confused

Actually its an assumption. As we don't know, thats why we cant confirm these infos.

It seems unusual now that he married twins mother after Shaikha. I find no logic to marry within a year to have children with another woman. After marrying publicly, he had gone to have kids.

Last edited:
There is no confirmation that twin's mother is from Al Marouzei family. If they want to keep her secret or twins mother herself want to be private, then none can reveal her unless she/he know the mother personally.

Moza Al Marouzei is just a close friend of Salama, reducing insta activities doesn't mean she is involved with Hamdan's twins. There are many other friends of Salama/Shamma who travel with them.

When the twins were first born there were quite a few comments that quickly claimed the mother of the twins is from the Al Mazrouei family during the first week itself.

Then several weeks after that, it was during July 2021, a person from the Al Mazroui family posted a photo of Sheikh Hamdan with the twins in Zabeel Palace. This also added to the claims that the mother of the twins is from the Al Mazroui family. He was the first person to publish that to his story on Instagram. The link is below for the repost with his Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoNEEDD6B2/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

These things do not assure that moza al mazrui is the twin's mother. You can see salama's story today, she tagged other people there with her.

May be, The man you mentioned captured the pictures nothing else. I saw that pic from hamdan's cousin rashid bin ahmed.

When the twins were first born there were quite a few comments that quickly claimed the mother of the twins is from the Al Mazrouei family during the first week itself.

Then several weeks after that, it was during July 2021, a person from the Al Mazroui family posted a photo of Sheikh Hamdan with the twins in Zabeel Palace. This also added to the claims that the mother of the twins is from the Al Mazroui family. He was the first person to publish that to his story on Instagram. The link is below for the repost with his Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoNEEDD6B2/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This man in the photo is Sheikh Rashid Bin Ahmed Bin maktoum Bin Juma Al maktoum, his father is the brother of Sheikha Hind bint maktoum and his mother is the sister of Sheikh Mohammed Bin rashid, Soon he becomes Sheikh Hamdan's cousin, he has no kind of connection with the Al Mazroui family
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRt8-O7j5Bz/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
The photo posted on Sheikh Rashid's official Instagram

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom