Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamdan and Sheikha welcomed their first son named Mohammed bin Hamdan. Congratulations to them!

Hamdan and Sheikha welcomed their first son named Mohammed bin Hamdan. Congratulations to them!

So, are you implying that this is Sheikha's first child as Hamdan already has a twin son and twin daughter? It seems neither then nor now the mother of the child is mentioned. (unless it was mentioned in the text in Arabic as I cannot read that)

Last edited:
So, are you implying that this is Sheikha's first child as Hamdan already has a twin son and twin daughter? It seems neither then nor now the mother of the child is mentioned. (unless it was mentioned in the text in Arabic as I cannot read that)

The twins are children of his other wife. Mohammed who was born today is the first son of Hamdan and Sheikha. She herself posted the announcement on on her page. Members of the Al Maktoum family are congratulating her and Hamdan on their Instagram posts. Its no new information that Hamdan has another wife who gave birth to Rashid and Sheikha in 2021.

The twins are children of his other wife. Mohammed who was born today is the first son of Hamdan and Sheikha. She herself posted the announcement on on her page. Members of the Al Maktoum family are congratulating her and Hamdan on their Instagram posts. Its no new information that Hamdan has another wife who gave birth to Rashid and Sheikha in 2021.

Thanks! I know there have been rumors from the start that his twins were not by Sheikha (even though his daughter was named Sheikha).

Is this son expected to become the future crown prince and eventually emir?

Thanks! I know there have been rumors from the start that his twins were not by Sheikha (even though his daughter was named Sheikha).

Is this son expected to become the future crown prince and eventually emir?

Probably this son will be the emir and Rashid will be the deputy ruler or Vice versa.

The daughter of Hamdan would never be named shaikha if she was from Shaikha Saeed. The kids get parent's name when a parent dies before/ during the child's birth.

Just wondering about those people who said they got separated/didn't marry just because Hamdan had kids with another wife. Hope those obsessive fans delete those pages and posts.

They won’t.
They are already making up lies that it was via IVF and that he won’t care for this baby because he hasn’t followed her.
Also that he had to make a deal to have one child with her so he can be free.
These fans of of his are so delusional, acting as if they know this guy’s personal life and him himself.
I actually feel for Shaikha now she can be at peace now that she has her child.

I so happy for Shaikha! I hope that with the birth of this child, people will stop making up lies about her and let her live in peace.

It seems neither then nor now the mother of the child is mentioned. (unless it was mentioned in the text in Arabic as I cannot read that)

Underneath was a prayer that read: "Dear God make him bloom well and make him the sight of our eyes and make him a blessing for us."

They won’t.
They are already making up lies that it was via IVF and that he won’t care for this baby because he hasn’t followed her.Also that he had to make a deal to have one child with her so he can be free.
These fans of of his are so delusional, acting as if they know this guy’s personal life and him himself.

I visited a website just after the incident, They gone maddd..! Their pattern of stupidity isn't unknown to me. They accused hamdan of not mentioning shaikha ig, looks like its a mendatory law! Maktoum/ his bro in law never posted birth announcement.

They mock hind and hind's daughters calling baby-machine and then go for humilating shaikha for not having babies. They always trolled her for posting faz's pics or so so. Looks like she needs to take permits from them what to post or not in her IG! Or Hamdan said everything to them that 'he is forced' to have 3 kids!!! Lmao
They also made same things for Ahmed, said he got divorced just because of not having baby! When his daughter's birth news aired, they said to wait if al-maktoums mention madiyah or not. I never believed them.
They dont stop saying her cousin sister, cousin wife, sick love for cousin and so so. When someone goes against them, they bully the person by calling hind's supporters, snake shaikha's minion...... Paid fanssss:)

Well, Al Nahyans are lucky for not having those so called fandoms. Specially talking about Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa! Just thinking how many stories would be said within 2015-2021! (meaning having son after 7 yr of marriage) if he had ig like hamdan, those would be appeared.

Hope Shaikha never seen those things, but heard she had to limit comments at some point. Hope they will be happy in their life. Best wishes for Twins and their mommy too. Someone said that those people are jealous of Shaikha for being the wife of Faz, I say its so true.!

Just wait 2/3 years, Hamdan posting a baby announcement naming Saeed/ Hind bint Hamdan!
Btw I think he will name Maktoum if he has another son in future.

Last edited:
To recapitulate: CP Hamdan has now 3 kids.
The first two (twins) from a non disclosed mother.
The third one, the new born, is from Shaikha, his only official wife.

Correct?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I visited a website just after the incident, They gone maddd..! Their pattern of stupidity isn't unknown to me. They accused hamdan of not mentioning shaikha ig, looks like its a mendatory law! Maktoum/ his bro in law never posted birth announcement.

They mock hind and hind's daughters calling baby-machine and then go for humilating shaikha for not having babies. They always trolled her for posting faz's pics or so so. Looks like she needs to take permits from them what to post or not in her IG! Or Hamdan said everything to them that 'he is forced' to have 3 kids!!! Lmao
They also made same things for Ahmed, said he got divorced just because of not having baby! When his daughter's birth news aired, they said to wait if al-maktoums mention madiyah or not. I never believed them.
They dont stop saying her cousin sister, cousin wife, sick love for cousin and so so. When someone goes against them, they bully the person by calling hind's supporters, snake shaikha's minion...... Paid fanssss:)

Well, Al Nahyans are lucky for not having those so called fandoms. Specially talking about Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa! Just thinking how many stories would be said within 2015-2021! (meaning having son after 7 yr of marriage) if he had ig like hamdan, those would be appeared.

Hope Shaikha never seen those things, but heard she had to limit comments at some point. Hope they will be happy in their life. Best wishes for Twins and their mommy too. Someone said that those people are jealous of Shaikha for being the wife of Faz, I say its so true.!

Just wait 2/3 years, Hamdan posting a baby announcement naming Saeed/ Hind bint Hamdan!
Btw I think he will name Maktoum if he has another son in future.

That's just awful. It's a shame such a joyful occasion for Shaikha and her family brings out so much negativity from so called fans of Hamdan. Im just hoping motherhood turns out to be the best thing for her.

I actually once came across a site called lipstick alley or something and the people there were spreading rumours about Zayed and his wife. When she had her baby they said similar stuff like IV, that she wasn't the mother etc. I just don't understand them. Pregnancy is such a difficult topic. They don't take into consideration miscarriages or things like that, they just spread lies and negativity.

Anyway, Im really happy for the young mum Shaikha and her baby Mohammed. May he be a healthy and happy child. :flowers:

To recapitulate: CP Hamdan has now 3 kids.
The first two (twins) from a non disclosed mother.
The third one, the new born, is from Shaikha, his only official wife.

Correct? [/URL]

Yes, Shaikha is only the mother of newborn Mohammad bin Hamdan.

Twins are from another wife. Those people who make such allegations want to make us believe that twins are from surrogate wife, but its not.
I think if twins mother is his 1st wife, its unusual now to me that he married twin mommy after shaikha. I think they got married before 2019. If this is untrue, then its 2020 (but less possible)

That's just awful........ I actually once came across a site called lipstick alley or something and the people there were spreading rumours about Zayed and his wife. When she had her baby they said similar stuff like IV, that she wasn't the mother etc. I just don't understand them. Pregnancy is such a difficult topic. They don't take into consideration miscarriages or things like that, they just spread lies and negativity........

There are many more websites like lips..ly and a chatango. Luckily this website is still run by some precious admins, thats why those lies didn't entry much here.

Probably Shaikha faced miscarriages, hormonal inbalance, failed to be pregnant or didn't want kids then or may be physically sick. Many things can be said. As their boundaries imply only in cousin theory, didn't want to marry, surrogacy, hamdan was forced, hind is the culprit theory ; thats why they go to lie in web for their jealousy and make stupid things.

They won’t.
They are already making up lies that it was via IVF and that he won’t care for this baby because he hasn’t followed her.
Also that he had to make a deal to have one child with her so he can be free.
I went on one of these profiles and saw many implying that Sheikh Hamdam and the mother of the twins gave the baby to Shaikha as a consolation prize. these fans are really crazy and don't accept their marriage, people are really very disrespectful.
I hope Shaikha doesn't get upset about this and enjoys her maternity together with her husband.

LoL. Didn't they say twin's mother doesn't exist? Dont they say twin were born via surrogacy and 'no one will have kids for the 2nd time with same surrogate mother!'
If Shaikha really need kids, then she would post for twins. Why not twins, why this mohammed will be given? If they really want to handover a kid to Shaikha, then twins would be given. Whole world knows the existence of twins.
They really gone madd

Before their argument was that Shaikha never had children with Hamdam, now that baby mohammed is born they don't know what else to invent. They say they are Hamdam fans but have no respect for him and his family

Before their argument was that Shaikha never had children with Hamdam, now that baby mohammed is born they don't know what else to invent. They say they are Hamdam fans but have no respect for him and his family

Hope those sick people get well soon. Their obsession and jealousy is in peak. They claim they are fans but I see their hates for him and his family only.

Congratulations to Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Shaikha on the birth of their first child Mohammad

Crown Prince Hamdan met the search and rescue teams of the Dubai Police HQ
and Dubai Ambulance today, February 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Please note that several posts have been deleted.

Kindly stay on topic & refrain from discussing baseless information.

Shaikha’s just posted a story about Rashid, Shaikha’s flower to their baby brother Mohammed. It’s the first time I’ve seen her comment on the twins.

Crown Prince Hamdan presented the trophies during the Dubai World Cup 2023 at the Meydan race course today, March 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom