Birth of HH Sheikha Aljalila: December 2, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that Mrs Hanan Toukan behind Haya and Sheikh Mohammad in picture 3? It must be happy but emotional for her that her daughter isn't there to see her grandchild

i disagree with the use of "modern" and "progressive" when referring to haya and mo. being the 4th wife (2nd official) is the opposite of what modern and progressive should mean.

i disagree with the use of "modern" and "progressive" when referring to haya and mo. being the 4th wife (2nd official) is the opposite of what modern and progressive should mean.

I think she meant that it's "modern", because of 3 pics taken in the hospital etc... That isn't usually done in the region.:)

Last edited:
Haya looks really good, not as if she had a difficult delivery, so that's really great. The baby is cute and will hopefully be beautiful like her mother and grandmother.

Her name is Aljalila. It is very similar to Prince Ali's daughter's name.

its not similar its the same .. they only added Al to the name and in Arabic Al dosen't count they can call her Jalilah ..

i saw the pic i was so happy to see haya a mother after losing her mother when she was very young .. she looks really beautiful and happy

Its a pitty we didnt get to see the little Sheikha's face, but well get to see her soon maybe. It was great to see Haya & the Sheikh with the new born. In this picture in the background, isnt that Princess Alia, Princess Hay's elder sister?

I think it is princess alia. Someone else noticed jrf members in the back also.

Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, Princess Haya name their new baby girl Aljalila (seems they got the fathers name wrong)
..named their new baby girl Aljalila... - Petra Article

Intresting choice of name, I hope in an interview someone gets to ask about the choice. It's a nice name, well its not a name you wouldve expected from the couple imo

Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, Princess Haya name their new baby girl Aljalila (seems they got the fathers name wrong)
..named their new baby girl Aljalila... - Petra Article

Intresting choice of name, I hope in an interview someone gets to ask about the choice. It's a nice name, well its not a name you wouldve expected from the couple imo

its the last thing to think of ... to name her daughter as Ali's daughter !!!!!!

its the last thing to think of ... to name her daughter as Ali's daughter !!!!!!
I agree with you suria .......... :)
great name ........:flowers::flowers:congratulations :flowers::flowers: again

Last edited:
I agree with you suria .......... :)
great name ........:flowers::flowers:congratulations :flowers::flowers: again

this is shows how much Ali and Haya are close to each other ...:wub:

even i love my avater soo much but for that i have changed it to this .. hope u like it

Last edited:
Its a pitty we didnt get to see the little Sheikha's face, but well get to see her soon maybe. It was great to see Haya & the Sheikh with the new born. In this picture in the background, isnt that Princess Alia, Princess Hay's elder sister?

Yes is she, Hanan Toukan too was there.:flowers:

You would thing with as many babies as Sheikh Mohammed has had he would look more comfortable holding baby. I am afraid he will drop her! They all look very happy though! Congrats to the lucky family! Thanks for posting the pictures :)

You would thing with as many babies as Sheikh Mohammed has had he would look more comfortable holding baby. I am afraid he will drop her! They all look very happy though! Congrats to the lucky family! Thanks for posting the pictures :)
That was my point--the man has 18 children and doesn't know how to hold one with love and affection? The poor child; hopefully he'll take some parenting classes or learn from his wife's behavior--she's certainly been around a lot of children, being one of 12 siblings.

Its strange you know, I think this is the first time that the Al Maktoums released a photo of a newborn sheikh/sheikha together with their parents as they moved out from the hospital..:rolleyes:......

That was my point--the man has 18 children and doesn't know how to hold one with love and affection? The poor child; hopefully he'll take some parenting classes or learn from his wife's behavior--she's certainly been around a lot of children, being one of 12 siblings.

Mo attending a parenting class - I'd love to see that on youtube :lol:

Its strange you know, I think this is the first time that the Al Maktoums released a photo of a newborn sheikh/sheikha together with their parents as they moved out from the hospital..:rolleyes:......
Yes ...... i think that too...:)
MO is trying to be more modern .... maby like P Hayas brother KA ..

Mo attending a parenting class - I'd love to see that on youtube :lol:
Me too....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mbrrrok

I wish if its name (Alia)

But the al jalalah shows its love of the Prince Ali

I hope that when the daughter of Prince ali (Alia)

I think she meant that it's "modern", because of 3 pics taken in the hospital etc... That isn't usually done in the region.:)

Thank you Alabina!

That´s excatly what I mean. The pics were taken at a hospital, showing a proud father holding his newborn daughter, standing next to the mother of the baby.

Pls, don´t read to much into the message, ok? :)

Last edited:
I think it's weird that Haya and Ali's daughters have the same name. I don't think it shows closeness, because if my brother named his daughter Anne, I wouldn't name mine Anna to show our closeness, that would just get confusing!

Finally the name is released...as for some of u claiming to be "close" to the family and u couldnt even get the name correct---3eb 3alaikum:glare: AnyhowzI like the name they chose & I guess the point of showing Shei5 Mohammed & his wife leaving the hospital together wuz to look "modern"...cuz obviously if he and Shei5a Hind left there would be no photograpers in sight:rolleyes: may Allah s.w.t. bless the little shei5a :flowers:

We already have two little royals named Leonor so why not two Jalilahs? Lets just hope the royals dont make a habit of this, a whole bunch of duplicate names in the same generation might prove to be a bit confusing:ohmy:
so far we're okay since the babies' titles are different in both cases.

Last edited:
Wow.. Princess Haya looks great for a woman who just gave birth!

thanks for the link, they look so happy and content together. best wishes on the new little one.

All the best for then and foe the new baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom