Birth of HH Sheikha Aljalila: December 2, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed!:flowers::flowers:

if this is indeed the name, does anyone know the significance of it? i can not think of anyone close to mo or haya with that name.

Wow. Sure looks like Sheikh Mohammed. But no way to know for sure.

if this is indeed the name, does anyone know the significance of it? i can not think of anyone close to mo or haya with that name.

Princess's Haya's grandmothers name (i think):)

Last edited:
Her grandmothers name is Hanan no Hajer.

I confussed, what is the official baby name ?

This statement was released before she was named. Aljalila means the Majestic. It is a historic name and there are a few female Arab heroines by that name.
Isn't Jalila the name of Price Ali's girl, I doubt they will both name their babies the same. Maybe we should stick to the official statement and stop speculating.

I confussed, what is the official baby name ?

We dont know yet:lol: Alia was announced by the fei site than removed. UAE press just quoted"welcomed a baby girl" and other sources came up with several names.

Petra made the announcement today:

Amman, Dec.11 (Petra)--Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain named their new baby girl Aljalila.

Petra made the announcement today:

Amman, Dec.11 (Petra)--Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain named their new baby girl Aljalila.

but its the name of PAli's daughter .. Jailah they only added Al to the name !!!!!!!

OH, PALI = Prince Ali :lol::ROFLMAO:
I´m sorry....

Issued on 2 December. Might have been the announcement with name of which the name was taken out soon afterwards ... as some said to have seen it in the announcement, and others looking just a bit later on didn't see it.

The photo look like Sheikh Mohammad. they say babies look just like their father for first few days so father knows he is the real father and will look after the mother and baby

Haya and the sheihka were released from the hospital today. The photo is my avatar.

Her name is Aljalila. It is very similar to Prince Ali's daughter's name.

Sheikha Al Jalila Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, born on December 2, 2007 that coincided with the 36th United Arab Emirates (UAE) National Day, leaves the hospital with her father Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, ruler of Dubai and Prime Minister and Vice President of the UAE, and her mother Princess Haya Bint Al-Hussein in this picture taken on December 5, 2007 and released December 11, 2007. The name Al Jalila means the "majestic one" in Arabic.
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3
(reuters via yahoo)

they sure did a great job of confusing us with regards to the baby's name.:lol: and i hope baby Al Jalila didn't feel uncomfortable with how her daddy held her in the pics!

Mabrouk to Princess Haya and Sheik Mohammed!:flowers:

in america after a mother gives birth she is out the hosiptal within 3 days ...how long does a mother have to stay in the hosiptal in the uae

in america after a mother gives birth she is out the hosiptal within 3 days ...how long does a mother have to stay in the hosiptal in the uae

Haya gave birth on UAE national day. It was either nice coincidence or a planned c-section. Given she stayed in hospital for over a week a c-section is very likely.

Congrats to the happy parents. Haya is glowing! Nice pic of Mo carrying his daughter when leaving the hospital, that's very progressive for UAE isn't it? In the background we can see members of the JRF, great that Haya had some family support & nice company.

Thanks for the pictures theyr wonderful! :flowers: Everyone look great! I think it's kinda cute that the names are alike, maybe it shows how close they are or it has meaning for both of them? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom