Who is your favourite Orange/van Vollenhoven daughter-in-law?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite Orange/van Vollenhoven daughter-in-law?

• Aimee

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Anita

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Annette

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Laurentien

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • Mabel

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Marilene

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • Maxima

Votes: 77 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

didem

Aristocracy
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Who is the beautiful?

Maxima -Mabel -Laurentine -Marilene -Annette -Anita -Aimée
kdIMG_0758.jpg
kdIMG_0681.jpg
kdIMG_9637.jpg
kdIMG_9665.jpg
kdIMG_9640.jpg
kdIMG_0436.jpg
IMGPCA4151.jpg
IMGPCA4281.jpg

Last edited:
1.Annette
2.Aimee
3.Maxima
4.Marilene
5.Anita
6.Laurentien
7.Mabel
But even the last places aren´t bad looking they are all lovely in my opinion.

1. Annette
2. Aimee
3. Marilene
4. Mabel
5. Maxima
6. Anita
7. Laurentien

They are not only beautiful highly educated, had previous good career and good example for another monarch for selecting the bride.

I really love Dutch Royal House in laws.

1-Máxima
2-Anita
3-Anette
4-Marileine
5-Aimee
6-Laurentien
7-Mabel

1 Aimee
2 Maxima
3 Marilene
4 Anita
5 Annette
6 Laurentien
7 Mabel

I would like to vote too:
1.Aimee
2.Maxima
3.Annette
4.Anita
5.Mabel
6.Laurentien
7.Marilene

1. Maxima
2. Marilene
3. Aimee
4. Anita
5. Laurentien
6. Annette
7. Mabel

Marilene is such a great mom for her kids :)....

why not needs to makes polls!

but Maxima,Laurenterin,Mabel is great daughter in law of HM Queen

but i think i would vote Maxima because she still good daughter in law because she will become Queen of Netherland

Sara Boyce

1. maxima
2. laurentine
3. annette
4. marilene
5. anita
6. mabel
7. aimee

I think the photo of Aimee up top doesnt really do her justice. she is very beautiful. I think of the van Vollenhoven women, Aimee and Marilene are tied for most beautiful.

when you put Marilene next to her husband Maurits she wins because of the reflected radiance of his good looks.

In the Orange family, it's ofcourse Maxima. Laurentien could look a lot better than she does if she dressed better. Mabel is just generally not a very pretty girl, though her hideous Viktor and Rolf wardrobe does nothing to help.

Attachments

• f-a-2.jpg
    f-a-2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 352
  • florisorangenassau1975-12.jpg
    florisorangenassau1975-12.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 325
  • anitamargrietaimee.jpg
    anitamargrietaimee.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
1.Aimee
2.Annette
3.marilene
4.Anita
5.Maxima
6.Laurentien
7.Mabel

1- Maxima
2- Aimee
3- Marilene
4- Anita
5- Annette
6 - Laurentien
7 - Mabel

i think aimee is just beautiful, but that may be just because she is younger than the other ones, so i think we will have to wait a little bit to tell :)
about maxima i always thought she was lovely, from the first time i saw her during her engagement period.

at the moment my list would be:

AIMEE
MAXIMA
ANNETTE
LAURENTIEN
MARILENE
ANITA
MABEL

Last edited:
I have now made this thread into a poll. So I hope that others who have made a list will come back and vote.

If this is your first time coming to this thread, cast your vote!

I will hope that members will aslo add why they have chosen a particular Orange or van Vollenhoven daughter-in-law as their favourite. It would be pretty boring if this thread became merely a list without any real discussion about what makes one woman a great daughter-in-law.

I can hardly decide, especially between Marilène & Annette.

1. Marilène
2. Annette
3. Maxima
4. Anita
5. Mabel
6. Laurentien
7. Anita
8. Aimée [because I haven't seen much of her and sometimes she looks a little bit arrogant, maybe it's wrong and I change my opinion, if I see more of her]

I dont think Aimee is arrogant. when I've seen her on tv she strikes me as fairly nervous. what she says is nice enough though. she doesn't feel comfortable in front of the camera, unlike say Marilene who at her engagement interview struck me as remarkably laid back.

Anita was also comfortable in front of the camera. she's worked in communications in the past. I havent seen much of annette.

Aimee;s bio says that she comes from 2 cities that sort of both have reputations as being pretty upscale. which I've heard some people make jokes about.

but seriously...how could she be arrogant marrying Floris. he,um,( let's be nice and say) is probably the least handsome of the 4 brothers.

I think Aimee is the most beautiful. And except for the pink wedding outfit, dresses beautifully.

But Maxima is my favorite - smart, vivacious, lovely smile, very pretty, dresses very interestingly and (usually) beautifully.

i will have to agree with pollyemma. it was said how nervous she was the day of her engagement and some people even said that her hand was shaking when she showed her engagement ring.
however, i think floris looks cute. he seems sweet and a nice person to talk to... they seem to make a nice couple, they are both quite shy but seem to get along really well.

I think that Marilene, Aimee and Anita are the prettiest ones.
Maxima is nice and kind but I don`t find her beautiful.
Mabel and Laurentien are not pretty at all, but i think they may be smart women.

I am fairly new to the board..and I while I must admit that some of Laurentien's outfits are just totally out there. I kind of like her style..I just think she over does it. Wear a nice suit/dress, etc. and then show your personality thru your accessories (hats/shoes/jewelery). It doesn't need to be all at the same time. And while she is not traditionally pretty...she will age very well. But say what you want...I would love to have her figure after two kids!

my prefer

1-Maxima
2-Annette
3-Anita
4-Mabel
5-Marilene
6-Aimée
7-Laurentine

i vote Maxima because she very popular Princess because she would become Queen of the Netherland one day because she come from North America and many people who loves her very much like Princess Diana did that!

Sara Boyce

Yesterday the poll was who is the most beautiful daughter- in-law.There is a difference between favourite and most beautiful...

My view:

Here is my list:

I like Annette best because she is very friendly and pretty and because she is from Oosterhout (NB).

1.Annette
2.Aimee
3.Anita
4.Marilene
5.Maxima
6.Mabel
7.Laurentien

1. Annette
2. Anita
3. Marilene
4.Maxima
5. Laurentien
6. Aimee
7. Mabel

1.Maxima
2.Annette
3.Marilene
4.Aimee
5.Anita
6.Mabel
7.Laurentien

My favorites:

1. Annette-In my opinion she is the most loveliest.
2. Laurentien-Despite her numerous fashion faux paus, I admire her dedication to promote literacy.
3.Máxima
4.Marilène
5.Mabel
6.Anita
7.Aimée

In all fairness, Anita and Aimée are at the bottom of my list simply because I have not had as much exposure to form a stronger opinion compared to the others.

Last edited:
1. Marilène
2. Maxima
3. Annette
4. Laurentien
5. Anita
6. Aimee
7. Mabel

Hmmm, I guess this would be my list. But it's difficult, that's for sure! I really do love Marilène and Maxima, so they really should be at the first two places of my list. :)

I voted Laurentien, she seems so down to earth, genuine and fun! My second vote would go to Maxima, for almost the same reasons.

however, i think floris looks cute. he seems sweet and a nice person to talk to... they seem to make a nice couple, they are both quite shy but seem to get along really well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right. i overstated it. he does seem very nice. a laid back guy. its really kind of sad for him that he has a super handsome brother like Maurits, he doesnt compare very well.

Floris really ought to spend a little time in the sun before his wedding though. he looks so pale.

Attachments

• broers groep Jan-groot.jpg
    broers groep Jan-groot.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 407
Back
Top Bottom