State Visit from Jordan to The Netherlands: October 30-November 2, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rania broke/sprained her foot a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
I love Queen Beatrix outfit, i also think Queen Rania looks to skinny :unhappy:. And i can't wait to see Laurentin at the gala.

I agree with you. Rania is very skinny, she looks like model. :rolleyes:
Btw. do you know if is that gala tiara event? :flowers:

I can't wait to the gala as well. In addition to Laurentien..we get to see Hamzah and Noor..the King's brother and sister in law!

Ranja looks very beautiful!
I like the black jacket.. the whole dress!
She really has style!

:flowers:

Good to see these two queens.
I hope for nice pics of the statebanquet.
I hope Laurentien wear a nice dress.

King and Queen start State Visit to the Netherlands (from Petra)

The Hague, Oct. 30 (Petra)- Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah started on Monday a three-day state visit to the Netherlands in response to an invitation by Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.

Pictures

Peace should not be imposed unilaterally- King Abdullah II (from Petra)

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Beatrix doesnt seem to excited about the visit.

avrilo said:

What makes you think that?Quite the contrary,this visit was postponed twice and HM indeed looked very much forward to this State Visit.There are very strong bonds between the two Royal Houses,especially between HM and the late King Hussein,Abdullah's father,there was a very close and warm friendship.HM is delighted to,finally,receive King Abdullah and Queen Rania,as well as other members of the Jordanian RF,these days.

Wow!! I have to say that Rania is very very beautiful!!!! Love her clothes wow whole dress!!! Everything suit her!!! I really love her hair up...also she have something on her head, I guess hairband??? Look nice! Wow beautiful earring!!!

Rania have gone skinny, I guess its because of holymonth (Ramadan) is longer hour this year......

I guess she have her own beauty palor do her hair... Do you think so??

I am interesting to know who tooked care of her 4 young children????

Shes very lucky traveling alot!

King Abdullah have very nice ties color and wored nice suit in meeting...

Are they on a official visit for a meeting?? The king talk about Middle east.....

Rania without crutcher I guess she can manage without it???

Very nice to view pictures and really enjoyed it!!!
To those whos post it to here and would like to thank you.....

:flowers: :flowers: :)

It was to bad to don't broadcasting live the arrival of the King and The Queen on the Dutch TV. Also I don't feel that de dutch media are interessed in the evenement.

I think that the daughters of Prince Hassan are also in Netherlands because I saw the husband of princess soumaya on one of the pictures.

QRania has been always skinny, we just got used in seeing her with formal clothes,suits and jackets, so it doesn't show that much, but it does when she wears a light top or a blouse like the one she wore in the airport when leaving Jordan.
And yes she looks awsome, she got all the professional help and care she needs and wants:cool:
And her kids are with the nannies I guess.

The StateBanquet will start at 20:30.
I hope for nice pictures of glittering tiaras and noble gowns!
Hopefully Queen Beatrix will pull out one of her huge tiaras (i get tired of the Small Floral Motive Tiara, even if it's one of my favourite tiaras :rolleyes: )

Now, I know that I know this somewhere in my head, and I know that it is posted somewhere, but due to a rather nasty cold, my brain has quit functioning.... aaahhhhcchhooo!

But, can anyone remind me why the visit was postponed twice. I think that I remember one was due to attacks in Jordan?

Empress said:
Now, I know that I know this somewhere in my head, and I know that it is posted somewhere, but due to a rather nasty cold, my brain has quit functioning.... aaahhhhcchhooo!

But, can anyone remind me why the visit was postponed twice. I think that I remember one was due to attacks in Jordan?

Bless you!And a speedy recovery!

Both postponements were due to trouble in the Middle East,the last,a year ago,was because of 3 gruelling bomb attacks at hotels in Amman.

Last edited:
avrilo said:
Maybe the Queen's worried about Laurentin's gala drees:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joumana said:
I think that the daughters of Prince Hassan are also in Netherlands because I saw the husband of princess soumaya on one of the pictures.

Princess Rahma is in Netherlands with her husband, Alaa.

Last edited:
if you check GettyImages, you will see that QRania's ankle is still broken:ohmy:I don't know how can she walk like that, she's not using a cane or anything!

lucien said:
What makes you think that?Quite the contrary,this visit was postponed twice and HM indeed looked very much forward to this State Visit.There are very strong bonds between the two Royal Houses,especially between HM and the late King Hussein,Abdullah's father,there was a very close and warm friendship.HM is delighted to,finally,receive King Abdullah and Queen Rania,as well as other members of the Jordanian RF,these days.

I dunno, but in the first pics it didnt gave me that impression, she is twisting her mouth.

The first pictures..

sdffsdfsdfds.jpg

257257257-1.jpg

(ANP)

maxima88 said:
Is Rania wearing a new tiara??

Yes. What tiara wear Princess Noor?

princess noor looks pregnant.

queen rania's tiara is sooooo ugly. too big for her gaukiness. she needs something softer.

What is Laurentien wearing. The photo is not so great, so I can't see too well, but from a distance it looks like it is not that flattering!

And I am not at all sure about the black gloves that Queen Rania is wearing. They do not seem to go with the dress very well, and I am a great fan of gloves!

I also wish that she had worn her hair up. IMO Tiaras look so much better with an updo!

Last edited:
I also think that Noor seems to show a little belly......

I don't think Rania's tiara goes with the hairstyle she has.

Queen Beatrix wears the Drop Pearl Tiara and recycled the dress she allready wore for the StateVisit from Luxembourg. (I don't really like this dress:ermm: , but I love the tiara!)

Laurentien wears the Ears of the wreath Tiara, I think. I hope we will get another view of her dress!

I don't know exactly, but I think Margriet wears the Emerald parure (Maxima just wore it several weeks ago).

Ranja looks stunning! The Tiara and the dress are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom