State Visit from Jordan to The Netherlands: Nov. 29-Dec. 1, 2005 {Cancelled}

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_platinum

Heir Apparent
City
Jakarta
Country
Indonesia
This is a thread dedicated to the upcoming visit of Jordanian King Abdullah II & Queen Rania to Netherlands on November 29th - December 1st, 2005.

Please post any information, articles, and pictures here.
For more information of this royal visit :
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=10519

ps. i don't know if this visit will be cancelled due to Amman 9/11 Bombings, but we'll have to see. :eek:

Last edited:
King, Queen Visit to Netherlands postponed

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Nov/15/28837800.htm

Amman/Nov.15 (Petra)

Due to the terror attacks in Amman on November 9, the state visit by Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al-Abdullah to the Netherlands, originally scheduled to take place from November 29 to December 1, has been postponed, the Royal Court announced.

purple_platinum like you, a lot of us expected this visit to be cancelled.
I think its such a sad time for Jordanians and the royal family right now, it wouldn't have felt right for this visit to go ahead.
Lets hope it'll be re-scheduled for early 2006.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
purple_platinum like you, a lot of us expected this visit to be cancelled.
I think its such a sad time for Jordanians and the royal family right now, it wouldn't have felt right for this visit to go ahead.
Lets hope it'll be re-scheduled for early 2006.

yes, i supposed so. it's important for Abdullah & Rania to be with their people right now, not for glitter & glamour over at europe.
i'm glad they decided to postponed this, but hopefully they'll resume this visit early early next year.

Since the Jordanian Royals won't be attending the state visit to the The Netherlands on the dates specified. The thread is closed until there is a notice of date for the visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom