State Visit from Germany to The Netherlands: October 8-10, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imo, Máxima looks very pretty. Her hair is well done, her make up is not too flashy and I adore her tiara!

About the dress, is it recycled right? After the amazing fuchsia dress it's nice to see her with a white sober dress for a change.

Very appropriate that the president laid a wreath at the statue commemoring the bombardment of Rotterdam by German bombers in 1940.

-
To Regina: the black and white dress was worn twice before, once in Norway, the government dinner for the wedding of Haakon and Mette-Marit and for an incoming statevisit (combined with a ghastly tiara and not too pretty hairstyle).

Pictures from today, Maxima & W-A in the background. I like the queen outfit color.
Anp pictures
Pic 1
Pic 2

A good picture of Maxima tonight here, sadly only the upper part of the dress. Natan again?

The Carmina Mundi choir is from Germany I assume? The concert was in the Nieuwe Kerk in The Hague, is that the one where Amalia got baptised and where Juliana, Margriet, Laurentien, Wilhelmina etc married?

I note that Margriet didn´t attend this either, I hope she is with Magali and nothing is wrong with her health. Good to see Prof. Mr. Pieter though.

Gallery of the contra presentation, a concert of Carmina Mundi, at the Nieuwe Kerk in The Hague.
PPE Agency

I like Maxima's hairdo tonight! It suits her so much better then yesterday's hairdo and also her make-up looks better this time.

This picture just screams for a good caption ;)

This picture just screams for a good caption ;)

Marengo, this picture is hilarioues in a way. To me it seems that the umberallas were used to hide the queen (for some reason) and a photographer just seemed to get this one shot that could go for thousands:lol:

Wonder what was going on for a second, the queen does not look happy at all !!!
Thanks for sharing:flowers:

Gallery of the contra presentation, a concert of Carmina Mundi, at the Nieuwe Kerk in The Hague.
PPE Agency

Thanks for the pictures. Maxima looked beautiful ! i loved the coat. The dress seems abit weird.

i dont like that shiny band on her dress, her earrings are beautiful.

doubt it, it would be really bad taste to outshine the royals in any way or an other

Not about Maxima, but about the lady behind her... Is that a diamond necklace Martine van Loon-Labouchere is wearing?

Love the outfit Maxima is wearing at the concert. Simple yet sparkling. She looks fantastic, hair, makeup, wardrobe! Great!!! And the earrings are beautiful.

yes I love her tiara too, it would have looked prettier with her hair loose, like an aliceband

Imo, Máxima looks very pretty. Her hair is well done, her make up is not too flashy and I adore her tiara!

About the dress, is it recycled right? After the amazing fuchsia dress it's nice to see her with a white sober dress for a change.

Back
Top Bottom