Queen Maxima doll

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronald biver

Nobility
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
A friend of mine who is a well known dollmaker with the doll community in Europe & Australia have created for me a one off queen Maxima of the Netherlands doll, specially for me as I am a fan of the Dutch queen, it cost me about $800.
And it will get higher in value. It looks so much like queen Maxima, the queen is dress in her blue formal dress, Dutch Saj & of course the famous big queen Emma tiara, everything about the doll is spot on.

Last edited:
A friend of mine who is a well known dollmaker with the doll community in Europe & Australia have created for me a one off queen Maxima of the Netherlands doll, specially for me as I am a fan of the Dutch queen, it cost me about $800.
And it will get higher in value. It looks so much like queen Maxima, the queen is dress in her blue formal dress, Dutch Saj & of course the famous big queen Emma tiara, everything about the doll is spot on.
I'm not interested in dolls myself, but if you are then what a nice thing to have a one-off doll like that.

I am not a doll collector, but as I am a Queen Maxima fan & he is part of my circle of friends I really appreciated & surprised me about his present, it is much appreciated and thank you for your reply.

Princess Juliana of The Netherlands doll was made between 1912 to 1915.

Princess Juliana of The Netherlands doll was made between 1912 to 1915.

Yes, the late queen Juliana of the Netherlands is a huge collector of valuable dolls, there is at the moment a huge exhibition of the late queen Juliana's life and that include her dolls, the exhibition is held right now at the Nieuwe Kerk
in Amsterdam (Dam Square), a very popular exhibition according to the Dutch media.

Back
Top Bottom