Pre-Inauguration Dinner at the Rijksmuseum: April 29, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW Duchess Camilla looks stunning loved her hair.
seems like Lalla Salma is wearring a tiara that's new.

You can see Lalla Salma behind Mette-Marit and Haakon.
And no, kathia_Sophia, Lalla Salma did wear tiaras before.
No she didn't, the Moroccon Princesses only wear Tiaras at their wedding or other royal wedding in the Morocco Royal Family. And I know all her fashion since her engagement and I don't recall her wearing her tiara more than once.

Since this is about a new King, she opened an exception.

Any pics of Charles-Camilla..
And the Japanese CP couple..
And why does King Abdullah always send his uncle and aunt to these events when he can send one of his super-hot-gorgeous brothers?.....:bang::bang::bang:

I love Camilla's outfit and tiara, she looks really well. Mary looks beautiful, as does Victoria. I am not sure what Mette-Marit thought when she purchased her dress but meh.

Any pics of Charles-Camilla..
And the Japanese CP couple..
And why does King Abdullah always send his uncle and aunt to these events when he can send one of his super-hot-gorgeous brothers?.....:bang::bang::bang:

Picture details

here is a pic Of Charles and Camilla!

Camilla look amazing.

Charlene is in South Africa for an event for her Foundation and she will also attend a friends wedding.

Maxima looks fantastic.Fabulous diamond necklace! I love it!

Princess Mary is so beautiful, such lovely complexion! ♥♥♥

I hope masako didnt have another "attack"...

Last edited by a moderator:
No she didn't, the Moroccon Princesses only wear Tiaras at their wedding or other royal wedding in the Morocco Royal Family. And I know all her fashion since her engagement and I don't recall her wearing her tiara more than once.

Since this is about a new King, she opened an exception.
true Lalla Salma never wore a tira expect during her wedding day,it's nice she do it tonight cant wait to see her tiara.

The CP of Thailand could have brought his wife instead of his sister..
I find it quiet weird..
The only other occasion I remember brother-sister-solo combo was Charles-Anne for King Olav's funeral.
But by then both of them are almost single..

I think that Mette-Marit's dress is actually nice. But she simply doesn't have the figure to wear such a dress. It more fits a very slim, very young woman as for my perspective.

Had CP of Thailand ever attended a royal event with his wife? IIRC, it's almost always his sister that is present.

Back
Top Bottom