Paedophilia Forum shows Pictures of Dutch Royal Children: October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Watcher

Courtier
Country
Netherlands
This week, a paedophile association posted pictures of prinses Amalia, Anna and Lucas (daughter and son of prince Maurits) with comments of a sexual nature. The parents of Amalia, Anna and Lucas will take the organisation to court, because they do not want to removed the pictures and also do not promise that they will not post new pictures of their children in the future.

Shock at royal photo on paedophile site, Dutch News, The Netherlands, Holland, Expatica

Dutch pedophile supporters post pictures of royal children on Web site - International Herald Tribune

Good grief, that is shocking indeed. I hope they will be able to do anything against these people, but I don´t know if these comments are technically illigal, i suppose they made simular comments about other kids but they weren´t charged with anything before. Anyway, very sick and I am glad that there is such a institution that traces these websites/people down.

This week, a paedophile association posted pictures of prinses Amalia, Anna and Lucas (daughter and son of prince Maurits) with comments of a sexual nature. The parents of Amalia, Anna and Lucas will take the organisation to court, because they do not want to removed the pictures and also do not promise that they will not post new pictures of their children in the future.

Shock at royal photo on paedophile site, Dutch News, The Netherlands, Holland, Expatica

Dutch pedophile supporters post pictures of royal children on Web site - International Herald Tribune

What a disgusting result of our world today. How could someone take such a special, innocent child and make it something so unspeakable. To me, IMHO, there is nothing more disgusting then crimes against children. I am really glad they have agencies following this and I hope they prosecute to the fullest that the law allows. I only hope that the families don't decide to start limiting the exposure of the children to the press because of a couple of sick people.
Children are our greatest gift from God and should be treated as such.:wub:

This is really shocking! I think all children should be defended and protected. I wish all the best to Máxima, Mauritz and the rest of the family! Something has to be done.... I really had to read the article twice to believe in what I was reading...

this is sick, i hope the crown princely couple and princes maurits and marilene take action on this. paedophilia is absolutely disgusting, but picking up pictures of those children who are known because of their parents and making comments such as these is simply... too much for words. how digusting. as much as i like seeing pictures of the little princes, i would totally second both couples' decision to not release pictures as often. how hurtful it must be for them to see all this rubish out there...

Well I was actually more shocked that this organization is lobbying the government to lower the age of consent for sexual relations to 12!

Age of consent to 12? :eek: :eek: :eek:
these ·%·$%%@@~$%& are the same who go to sexual tourism :bang:
I hope they get an exemplary punishment, what kind of sick does this?:ermm:

Using pictures of any children on such website is already sick, but using pictures of those 3 children, who are known because of their position, is just simply disgusting.
I hope the Government will take acrtions against the website soon.

Well I was actually more shocked that this organization is lobbying the government to lower the age of consent for sexual relations to 12!

How can this organization even exits?!
How can a child of 12 be mature enough to have sex? I think these people behind this organization are just sick.

Very distressing. It is not right nor is it normal. Very sick and frightening.

This is just absolutely disgusting, revolting, and terrible. The people that have exploited these children, or any children, in such an unspeakable way are horrible. They should be severly punished, and so should all of the other people out there who prey on innocent children.

all children have to be taken off that website, not just the royal children, it has to be closed down as far as I am concerned. I think european legislation is doing something about it, if you use your credit card you are busted, you go to jail or are fined do not know wich. I do not care what people choose to do in bed but I draw the line with children.

How can this organization even exits?!
How can a child of 12 be mature enough to have sex? I think these people behind this organization are just sick.

Well I don't know the background of this organization but my co-worker told me that different cultures have different ages for when one is considered an adult. In a lot of Eastern cultures the age of adulthood is considered 12 years old and if you remember the story of Jesus at the temple, Mary and Joseph took him to the temple on his 12th birthday to claim his adulthood. In ancient Greece and Judea, young girls got married at the age of 12.

So the organization is not just pulling this age out of a hat but I doubt it is relevant to Dutch society at the current time though. For a long time 12-14 was considered the age at which marriage and sexual relations could begin and in China at one time it was considered acceptable for families to sell their excess daughters as prostitutes at a very young age. If you read Isabel Allende's novel, the Daughter of Fortune about a Chilean woman and a Chinese doctor in old San Francisco of the Gold Rush era, you will read how his parents sold his sister into slavery and it comes back to haunt him when he is called to treat one of the young girls in a brothel who looks very much like his sister. I suspect that the culture in Thailand was for a long time similar to that of China and that is why Western adults went to Thailand to engage in underage sex.

I am thoroughly disgusted. This almost made me want to vomit in revulsion. It is disturbing how there are such perverse human beings...no I shouldn't even call them human. They are sick and revolting and this makes me so angry knowing this sickos are preying on completely innocent babies!!!!!!!:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Well I don't know the background of this organization but my co-worker told me that different cultures have different ages for when one is considered an adult. In a lot of Eastern cultures the age of adulthood is considered 12 years old and if you remember the story of Jesus at the temple, Mary and Joseph took him to the temple on his 12th birthday to claim his adulthood. In ancient Greece and Judea, young girls got married at the age of 12.

So the organization is not just pulling this age out of a hat but I doubt it is relevant to Dutch society at the current time though. For a long time 12-14 was considered the age at which marriage and sexual relations could begin and in China at one time it was considered acceptable for families to sell their excess daughters as prostitutes at a very young age. If you read Isabel Allende's novel, the Daughter of Fortune about a Chilean woman and a Chinese doctor in old San Francisco of the Gold Rush era, you will read how his parents sold his sister into slavery and it comes back to haunt him when he is called to treat one of the young girls in a brothel who looks very much like his sister. I suspect that the culture in Thailand was for a long time similar to that of China and that is why Western adults went to Thailand to engage in underage sex.

Jesus (as many other Jews ) was declared adult at 12. But the Bible doesnt say if it was considered the right age to get married or not.
In many countries a girl marries and have their first sexual experiences at younger ages. This happen in China, India, some Arab countries, in Africa etc. But this happen not because the parents think 11, 12 or 13 is the proper age to have sex but for economical reasons. In most countries of Europe the youngest age that you can get married is 16 and to get married at 16 you must have the permission of your parents. To get married without parental consent you must be 18.
That's the reason I find so shocking that a Paedophilia forum that defends sex at 12 can exist and be legal in Europe.
I agree with susan_alicia when she says all children have to be taken off that sick website.

Well from what I have read the pictures posted on that forum are of children in lothes, just normal pictures. There is no law against posting such pictures anywhere sadly. I think that the RVD will sue them for using pictures with copyrights, as that is legally the only thing they can do.

This is revolting beyond words. All the children should be taken off not just Amalia, Lucas and Anna! I'm sorry but people who get any enjoyment from such a site should be put down!:bang:

The children themselves are too young to understand but I am sure their parents are very distressed.

Let's remember it is only our Westernized cultural view that sees children as a gift; many many other cultures view them as additional work income for the family, and also appropriate to be married at ages as young as 12. Certainly in the US until the 1800s it was not so strange for children to not finish school and to go to work; I'm sure the same was true in the UK. That being said, abuse of children is something different.

Well from what I have read the pictures posted on that forum are of children in lothes, just normal pictures. There is no law against posting such pictures anywhere sadly. I think that the RVD will sue them for using pictures with copyrights, as that is legally the only thing they can do.

Normal pictures maybe,but the context and the site is sick and a reflex of a utter gutter society with it's abuse of freedoms enjoyed.Enough is enough,no more protectionate measures,no more leftist softy talks.And i am neither right nor left,just to clearify.There's only one answer to this,a swift cut,followed by the 5 cents sollution.No futher discussions on this issue anymore,it has gone way to far,if that was possible.Those "Martijn" outcasts better start looking over their shoulders.
:furious::furious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Prins haalt uit naar pedo-stie - telegraaf.nl [Binnenland]

WA just said in an interview in Bhutan that he does not want to see the website, I am afraid I will explode with anger. He thinks that this sort of thing must be taken care of immediately and hopes that jurisprudence will be obtained for other people with children too. He added that describing his feelings as "seriously worried" were of course an understatement. When children are misused in this way then there are no words to describe (how you feel)

Let's remember it is only our Westernized cultural view that sees children as a gift; many many other cultures view them as additional work income for the family, and also appropriate to be married at ages as young as 12. Certainly in the US until the 1800s it was not so strange for children to not finish school and to go to work; I'm sure the same was true in the UK. That being said, abuse of children is something different.

Yes, that is what I was thinking. In fact, (and it is sad to say), I think the economic and cultural practice in Thailand of families using children as additional work income has prompted the market in children's sex for Westerners who travel over there.

However, to use pictures of children this young on this site is quite disturbing. But I suppose that since they are clothed there is nothing the law can do about it.

Yes, that is what I was thinking. In fact, (and it is sad to say), I think the economic and cultural practice in Thailand of families using children as additional work income has prompted the market in children's sex for Westerners who travel over there.

However, to use pictures of children this young on this site is quite disturbing. But I suppose that since they are clothed there is nothing the law can do about it.

Then the law should immediatly see that it should provide in the severest punishment for putting up children on such sites,dressed or not is not the issue here dear Ysbel as I hope we will see from the jurisprudence,and there was the strong sexually related text that came with it as well.

The group,"Martijn"didn't have a lawyer so one of its members was in Court last monday defending,(DEFENDING)...backed by the chair of the paedo foundation.
Needless to say I am in very strong favour for the death penalty for anyone into this region of monstruous,utterly disgusting creeps and degénerates,regardless their station in society.

you make me laugh Lucien (even though the subject is serious and I am against the death penalty)

the text under the pictures was as far as I know normal but could be interpreted in a dirty way

Then the law should immediatly see that it should provide in the severest punishment for putting up children on such sites,dressed or not is not the issue here dear Ysbel as I hope we will see from the jurisprudence,and
there was the strong sexually related text that came with it as well.
The group,"Martijn"didn't have a lawyer so one of its members was in Court last monday defending,(DEFENDING)...backed by the chair of the paedo foundation.
Needless to say I am in very strong favour for the death penalty for anyone into this region of monstruous,utterly disgusting creeps and degénerates,regardless their station in society.

Until quite recently, 12-year-old girls could marry in Kansas. I think the age has been changed to 16 as a result of a case in 2006, but since children are maturing physically at a younger age than they used to, 12-year-old girls would have been pre-pubescent up until a few decades ago.

The comments of the Prince in English. He hopes that the cort case will also make it easier for the parents of other children to come into (legal) action.

From Expatica:

Prince calls for protection of children

30 October 2007
AMSTERDAM (dpa) - Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander on Tuesday said he wanted to protect all children from paedophilia, following the publication by a Dutch pro-paedophile organisation of an image of his three-year-old daughter on its website.
Speaking during a state visit to Bhutan, the crown prince said he had himself not viewed the online images of his daughter Amalia and his two second cousins, the children of his first cousin prince Maurits, Dutch news agency ANP reported.

Entire article here.

From Dutchnews.nl:

Prince furious with paedophile website

Tuesday 30 October 2007
Crown prince Willem-Alexander has reacted furiously to the news that photographs of his eldest daughter Amalia were placed on the website of a pro-paedophile association.
Speaking from Bhutan, where he and princess Máxima are on a state visit, Willem Alexander said the affair was 'appalling'.

Read the entire article here.

Then the law should immediatly see that it should provide in the severest punishment for putting up children on such sites,dressed or not is not the issue here dear Ysbel as I hope we will see from the jurisprudence,and there was the strong sexually related text that came with it as well.

Well if the children are dressed then I guess its a matter of interpretation - do the pictures look sexually suggestive? And that could elicit a wide range of responses.

It looks like this group was just looking for publicity. The photos had been published before quite innocently and these children who are well under 12 years old dont' really help their campaign to lower the age of sexual consent. A rather strange public relations tool.

Last edited:
Until quite recently, 12-year-old girls could marry in Kansas. I think the age has been changed to 16 as a result of a case in 2006, but since children are maturing physically at a younger age than they used to, 12-year-old girls would have been pre-pubescent up until a few decades ago.

Yes and in my home state of South Carolina, a girl could get married at 14 with her parents consent and at 16 without her parents consent. I don't know what the laws are now. Imagine the shock of parents of a 16 year old who suddenly came home married.

However I did read that 12 year old girls were married in ancient Greece and they generally weren't eligible for marriage until they had started menustrating. But some girls are maturing earlier than that now. I just know that the age at which young people are expected to act like adults has gone up. When my parents were teenagers right after WWII, men dropped out of high school or finished high school and got a job and the women married at 16-, 17, 18, 19 and became housewifes and started having children. By the fifties and sixties, kids were gong to college and getting married their junior or senior year in college and having kids. By the seventies and when my cousins started to get married they were marrying right after college graduation and now kids are waiting till after they graduate from graduate school and a lot of people are in their thirties before they marry. So childhood has been extended somewhat.

Yes and in my home state of South Carolina, a girl could get married at 14 with her parents consent and at 16 without her parents consent. I don't know what the laws are now. Imagine the shock of parents of a 16 year old who suddenly came home married.

However I did read that 12 year old girls were married in ancient Greece and they generally weren't eligible for marriage until they had started menustrating. But some girls are maturing earlier than that now. I just know that the age at which young people are expected to act like adults has gone up. When my parents were teenagers right after WWII, men dropped out of high school or finished high school and got a job and the women married at 16-, 17, 18, 19 and became housewifes and started having children. By the fifties and sixties, kids were gong to college and getting married their junior or senior year in college and having kids. By the seventies and when my cousins started to get married they were marrying right after college graduation and now kids are waiting till after they graduate from graduate school and a lot of people are in their thirties before they marry. So childhood has been extended somewhat.

but we're not talking 12 year olds,it's 4,5 year olds,and allthough properly dressed I can't believe anyone in his/her right mind wants to see their childrens pics put up at such sites at any time,while the creeps there discus what they would love to do to them and how,that is what happens.

Both the princely couples have reacted and stated it was almost unbareble to them.

When/where did Maurits and Marilene react? I think I mised out on their statement.

To susan: the text was indeed open to a double interpretation, but as it was posted on this Martijn forum, I think we all understood that we should stick to the less innocent one.

The ´lowering of the age limit for sex´ as a goal of this website is IMHO a poor attempt to mask the even filthier purpose of it. Esp. as it seems that most/all pictures on their website were of children who were far younger than that (thta is what I heard on television anyway). Still I think that of all the peadophile websites that are around this is one of the more ´innocent´ ones as they don´t show images of naked children or worse, and it is watched by the police.

Anyway, let´s hope that some good will come from this and that the site will be closed down asap.

Back
Top Bottom