On This Day: Dutch Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On this day, December 6, 1792 ~ Birth of King Willem II of The Netherlands at Noordeinde Palace in The Hague, Dutch Republic

On this day, December 23, 1544 ~ Birth of Anna of Saxony, Princess of Orange, wife of Willem I, Prince of Orange, in Dresden, Duchy of Saxony

Last edited by a moderator:
On this day, January 12, 1759 ~ Demise of Anne, Princess of Orange, wife of Willem IV, Prince of Orange, at The Hague, The Netherlands

On this day, December 6, 1792 ~ Birth of King Willem II of The Netherlands at Noordeinde Palace in The Hague, Dutch Republic

On this day, December 23, 1544 ~ Birth of Anna of Saxony, Princess of Orange, wife of Willem I, Prince of Orange, in Dresden, Duchy of Saxony

Anna was a character of sorts...and,eventually declared insane..

On this day, January 29, 1584 ~ Birth of Frederik Hendrik, Prince of Orange in Delft, Holland, Dutch Republic

On this day, February 7, 1688 ~ Birth of Marie Luise of Hesse-Kassel, Princess of Orange, spouse of Johan Willem Friso, Prince of Orange, in Kassel, Landgraviate of Hesse

On this day, March 8, 1748 ~ Birth of Willem V, Prince of Orange in The Hague, Dutch Republic

On this day, April 19, 1876 ~ Birth of Prince Hendrik of The Netherlands (Prince Heinrich of Mecklenburg-Schwerin), spouse of Queen Wilhelmina of The Netherlands, in Schwerin, Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin

On this day, April 24, 1553 ~ Birth of Willem I of Orange-Nassau, Prince of Orange, at Dillenburg Castle in the County of Nassau-Dillenburg in the Holy Roman Empire

Last edited by a moderator:
On this day, May 27, 1626 ~ Birth of Willem II, Prince of Orange in The Hague, Dutch Republic

On this day, November 23, 1890 ~ Demise of King Willem III of The Netherlands at Het Loo, near Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐:advent::advent::advent::advent:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

On this day, December 23, 1544 ~ Birth of Anna of Saxony, Princess of Orange, wife of Willem I, Prince of Orange in Dresden, Duchy of Saxony

:merryxmas::merryxmas::merryxmas::merryxmas::merryxmas:

On this day, February 7, 1688 ~ Birth of Marie Luise of Hesse-Kassel, Princess of Orange, wife of Johan Willem Friso, Prince of Orange, in Kassel, Landgraviate of Hesse

On this day, April 19, 1876 ~ Birth of Prince Hendrik of The Netherlands (Prince Heinrich of Mecklenburg-Schwerin), husband of Queen Wilhelmina of The Netherlands, in Schwerin, Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin

Back
Top Bottom