Official Visit from Ukraine to The Netherlands: June 7-8, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fanletizia

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Queen Beatrix, left, and Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, right, inspect the honor guard upon the arrival of Yushchenko at Palace Noordeinde in The Hague, Netherlands, Wednesday, June 7, 2006. Yushchenko is in Netherlands for a two-day official visit

from yahoo/ap and reuters

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 345
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 333
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 383
  • r1952140117.jpg
    r1952140117.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 356
  • r21792436.jpg
    r21792436.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 334
  • r2709381433.jpg
    r2709381433.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
from http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=15894

President Joesjtsjenko visits the Netherlands, 7 and 8 June 2006

The president of the Republic Ukraine, Mr. Viktor Joesjtsjenko and his wife, bring on Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 June an official visit at the Netherlands.

On Wednesday, the president will be receive by Her Majesty the Queen. Also he has this day a meeting with the prime minister and the chairmen of the First and Second Chamber.
On the second day, the president visits the Kiev-exhibition in the New Church in Amsterdam and give a lecture at the University Amsterdam.

18 May 2006

Images from anp

Attachments

• 301.jpg
    301.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 302.jpg
    302.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 305
  • 303.jpg
    303.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 327
Will there be a StateBanquet or a Dinner (maybe a Tiara event) :rolleyes: ?

There will be a banquet tonight, but as it is only an official visit (and not a state visit) + the Queens general distaste for tiara's, I do not expect them.

The banquet tonight
ANP

Maxima wore a purple dress, she wore for the Prince Of Asturia's wedding before.
Beatrix grey dress isn't new, too, I think.
Margriet's dress looks great!
All Royal Women look great, tonight. :)

They are wearing Tiaras, but I cannot see which ones...
I think Beatrix wears the Diamond Bandeau Tiara ..

Wow, I did not expect that! The ladies go out of their ways tto hide them though ;) I don't have a clue about Maxima's tiara, first I thought it was the aquamarine, but that doesnt go well with sapphires. Margriet maybe the triangular motive necklace/tiara?

Great dress for Maxima and Margriet IMO

I totally agree. Margriet's dress looks best IMO!
All 3 of them look nice! I also like the Queen's dress. :)

I also thought about the Aquamarine Parure, but it seems to be a Diamond Tiara ( it glitters).
Maybe there'll be some more pictures where we can get a better view of the Princesses' and the Queen's Tiara!

Her Majesty and the President

ANP
Now you can see that Beatrix wears the DiamondBandeauTiara :rolleyes:

Wow such a beautiful dress on Maxima. I think she wore that one during the wedding celebrations for the Prince of Asturia. Yes, where is Prince Willem?

Wow, Maxima looks spectacular in that dress. But what tiara is it?! I can't see it! The same goes for Margriet's tiara. Exciting! :)

I love all three royal ladies gowns. I think this is a first for me. I usually always like Maxima's gowns, but between Beatrix & Margriet, I usually only like one of their gowns. But tonight, I thought they all looked terrific! And we got tiaras!!! :)

Yes, but which tiara's? OMG, this is going to vex me terrificly tonight! :eek: I don't recognise Maxima's and Margriet's tiara and that's very strange...

Help! :D

I believe Maxima is wearin the tiara Mabel wore at her wedding!

Marengo said:
I believe Maxima is wearin the tiara Mabel wore at her wedding!

Are you sure? I read on another board that someone was suggesting it was the laurel wreath, but one can hardly see it. I'm still hoping for some close-ups... :(

Her_Majesty said:
The banquet tonight
ANP
Maxima wore a purple dress, she wore for the Prince Of Asturia's wedding before.
Beatrix grey dress isn't new, too, I think.
Margriet's dress looks great!
All Royal Women look great, tonight. :)

They are wearing Tiaras, but I cannot see which ones...
I think Beatrix wears the Diamond Bandeau Tiara ..
Maxima on her own here would look terrific. However, without equally statuesq hubby Alexander (by the way, what's up with those free trips the IOC keeps on dumping on the likes of Alex? off topic yes I do have a peeve with the IOC, which they might as well re-name "NEA", standing for "Nepotistic Employment Agency" in my view), poor Maxima looks like a giant, compared to everyone else she looks gigantic on these pictures.

Margriet is the belle of the ball here in my opinion, good for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a bigger pic on polfoto.
I'm still not sure it's Mabel's wedding tiara Maxima is wearing. (Or it would look considerably better on Max than it does on Mabel :p). Princess Magriet definitely is wearing the triangle tiara we've seen Maxima wearing before and which is quite ugly, imo. On Magriet it looks rather nice, though.

o my gosh, Margriet does pull it off: she quite makes that weird-looking tiara look quite, well, lovely! I guess what many members before me have said in other threads, is true: tiara-wise, it helps being a brunette!

and yes, Maxima seems to be wearing "Mabel's" tiara. Indeed the thing looks infinitely better on the future Dutch queen than it did on poor Mabel's head. All the same, I still don't like that (version of that) tiara.

Last edited by a moderator:
CP Maxima looks so lovely and same outfits of her purple evening at pre-wedding dinner of Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz before wedding she wores but she wores twice.

Maxie said:
Are you sure? I read on another board that someone was suggesting it was the laurel wreath, but one can hardly see it. I'm still hoping for some close-ups... :(

I am positive about it. The tiara seems to have some sort of spikes, so it cant be the laurel tiara. It has to many spikes to be Queen Ann's tiara (or the aquamarine tiara), and the upper part of the tiara seems bigger then the lower part.

I agree with Olga btw, the first time I don't dislike the triangular motive necklace as a tiara, Margriet can pull it of (and she looks great IMO).

More pictures from the Gala Banquet (from royalimages)

Attachments

• RI070624.jpg
    RI070624.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 397
  • RI070626.jpg
    RI070626.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 340
  • RI070625.jpg
    RI070625.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 268
  • RI070623.jpg
    RI070623.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 309
  • RI070622.jpg
    RI070622.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 349
  • RI070621.jpg
    RI070621.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 311
  • RI070620.jpg
    RI070620.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 366
Wow, Maxima's hair looks great!!! She should use the same hairdresser more often!

Today the president visited an exhibtion in the Nieuwe Kerk in Amsterdam and he made a speech. Today he was accompagnied by princess Margriet! (Who looked lovely, as usual...)

Pics from picture press europe.

Attachments

• oekraine01.jpg
    oekraine01.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 325
  • oekraine02.jpg
    oekraine02.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 300
  • oekraine03.jpg
    oekraine03.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 280
  • oekraine04.jpg
    oekraine04.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 280
  • oekraine05.jpg
    oekraine05.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 329
  • oekraine06.jpg
    oekraine06.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 236
  • oekraine07.jpg
    oekraine07.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 281
  • oekraine08.jpg
    oekraine08.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 302
  • oekraine09.jpg
    oekraine09.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 296
  • oekraine10.jpg
    oekraine10.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 315
I remembered back on the Russian State Visit, it was Maxima who accompanied the First Lady on the 2nd/3rd day, why today it was Margriet who accompanied the President?

however, yes, Margriet looks lovely as usual. She somehow looks younger..

I don't know why it was Margriet who accompanied the president today. Maybe Maxima was elsewhere engaged or they just decided to split the activities up, so that they all would have something to do? ;)

purple_platinum said:
I remembered back on the Russian State Visit, it was Maxima who accompanied the First Lady on the 2nd/3rd day, why today it was Margriet who accompanied the President?

however, yes, Margriet looks lovely as usual. She somehow looks younger..

My guess.......Maxima and WA are going to Thailand. They are there from the 12th of june. Maybe they are on there way to Thailand.

I think Margriet looks great, both her gala dress and her day outfit. Very pretty necklace with today's outfit.

I also like Maxima's purple gala dress.

Back
Top Bottom