Lech Photo Sessions: 2005-2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lovely, just as always. they look happy and relaxed. amalia and alexia are everyday cuter and little ariane is growing so fast! shame that their cousins luana and zaria with their parents couldn't join in. they never seem to go to lech, any reason for that?

The Bunte article mentions that Amalia participated in a ski course/class for children just like any other child.
Is that true?
And if yes, how would that work security-wise?

True.She has both a class and can rely on a private teacher as well if she wants.It is just more fun with a load of kids the same age.
But with cousins Eloise and Claus-Casimir along you already have halve the class.:lol:

Security wise?There's a "Palace-boy",Paleisjongen,nearby,maybe two.They're always standing at short distance looking as if they were dropped there by their moms years ago and all they do is just that,standing around...:rolleyes:No big deal,they're well protected.Lech is used
to high profile guests,there is security but they are great at hiding it only to pop up out of the blue in case.Don't think anything near the hullabaloo of a white house,we don't have that/need that.It is all very relaxed.

i was thinking about amalia, what other activities does beside the school, at her age i would be normal, ski,, ballet, piano, anything that kids love. kids need to have an activity to be busy and she might have a pasion for something beside to be one day the queen.

i was thinking about amalia, what other activities does beside the school, at her age i would be normal, ski,, ballet, piano, anything that kids love. kids need to have an activity to be busy and she might have a pasion for something beside to be one day the queen.
Oh she has,she loves ballet,has classes in that too,horses,her friends and "girlie stuff"....:rolleyes:

Don't think for a second the children live isolated lives at the Eikenhorst,they don't.At all.And what's
more fun then having friends over for the night with pillow fights and all that?It's there and they're great at it...:lol:

Piano's enough around so sooner or later one might take to that,if they want,never because Alexander or Máxima want them to do that,it must be their free choice,as with everything while they're children.Plenty of duties ahead in many decades from now,I hope.

The girls look so lovely! I must say although I knew there would be no talking this time I sort of missed that. I like when they tell us stories about the girls. I suppose they get tired of that though. Understandable.

True.She has both a class and can rely on a private teacher as well if she wants.It is just more fun with a load of kids the same age.
But with cousins Eloise and Claus-Casimir along you already have halve the class.:lol:

Security wise?There's a "Palace-boy",Paleisjongen,nearby,maybe two.They're always standing at short distance looking as if they were dropped there by their moms years ago and all they do is just that,standing around...:rolleyes:No big deal,they're well protected.Lech is used
to high profile guests,there is security but they are great at hiding it only to pop up out of the blue in case.Don't think anything near the hullabaloo of a white house,we don't have that/need that.It is all very relaxed.

So Lucien, would you say that there is one body guard per royal or is it less than that?

Lech Photo Session: February 19, 2011

There will be a photoshoot with the Queen, WA & family and Constantijn & family in Lech on February 19, 2011.

Oranjes ook dit jaar naar Lech – Shownieuws.tv

This thread will be opened closer to the photoshoot. Please PM any new info as it becomes known to a Dutch mod.

(Prince Friso and Princess Mabel attended the shoot too with their daughters)
Well that's great. :flowers: I like the picture of Queen Beatrix with all of her grandchildren. Thanks for the first pictures, Fanvanmaxima.

The photoshoot is finished now, so there will be fast more pictures.

I just love the group pictures, especially this one.
This annual photoshoot is just amazing.

lovely pictures! they all look fantastic and the children already know how to ski pretty well!
hope we can see videos soon!

Only little boy among all these little girls, poor little Prince !

Only little boy among all these little girls, poor little Prince !

It is Count Claus-Casimir,only son of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien,and,only male grandchild of HM.

They all look fantastic & relaxed despite there being an army of photographers who besiege them....:)

thanks for the photos
very beautiful :))

What a joy for a grandmother to have her three children and their families around her.

Lovely photos, especially of the Queen with all her grandchildren.

Great photos. Nice to see the whole family together.

Why for the royals is it always wonderful. 3 generations are smiling and on holiday !

Back
Top Bottom