Lech Photo Sessions: 2005-2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you for all the great pictures. Maxima look great but abit tired, Alexia & Amalia looked like they were having a great time. Beautiful family pictures.

The new Royal House

These pictures more or less show the new Royal House after the accession of Prince Willem-Alexander. The Act on the membership of the Royal House says: those who are in the line of succession and are no furtherer related to the King than two degrees of consanguity. The pictures already gives a hint:

0 HM The King
- HRH The Princess of the Netherlands (or: HM Queen Máxima)

1 HRH The Princess of Orange (Princess Catharina-Amalia)
1 HRH Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
1 HRH Prince(ss) .... of the Netherlands

1 HRH Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands

2 HRH Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands
- HRH Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands

------------------------------------------------------

3 HRH Princess Margriet of the Netherlands*
- Professor mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven

* On base of the Act she would loose her membership of the Royal House because she is too far related to the King, but out of benevolence for her role she is allowed to remain a member of the House for life.

The pics are lovely and what a nice surprise to see Constanjin and Laurentien too. One thing i noticed is that Alexia is never happy to see the photographers:flowers: :wub:

crm2317 said:
The pics are lovely and what a nice surprise to see Constanjin and Laurentien too. One thing i noticed is that Alexia is never happy to see the photographers:flowers: :wub:

She's crying because she fell flat,face first,in the snow,not an every day experience to her...brr cold...according to Hans,Royalblog,and he knows,as he's there.

Thanks Lucien. I didn't mean my comment in a bad way at all!.
Does anyone have a video of the photosession?

We couldnt wait less from the Royal Dutch Family..always with amazing pictures and looking happy and charming :wub:

Princess Robijn said:
Some avatars I made:

1-5.jpg
2-3.jpg
3-3.jpg
4-3.jpg
5-3.jpg

6-3.jpg
7-1.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

They are really cute!!! :wub:

Great pictures! All the children are so adorable. Eloise is getting so big. Alexia too...its so cute to see her walking!

Great pictures! The Dutch Royal Family has the greates pictures ever IMO. The kids look great! They are so cute. Thanks for the pictures everybody.

Thank you everyone for posting these lovely pictures! The whole family looks wonderful... great pictures. The children are absolutly adorable too!

Thanks for the pics, they're so cute! It's nice that Eloise and Amalia are such good friends. :)

I just realized something: Amalia and Eloise look so much alike!!!!!!!

Look at the pictures when they are standing right next to each other- they are the same height, have the same skin tone, and have the exact same nose and exact same smile. It's just Laurentien's eyes and heavy eyebrows on Eloise that make them look differnent. I thought it was adorable!

Where does Eloise, and her family live, and are the cousins close friends?

And I think the picture of Constantijn's family walking out, with Q Beatrix holding Eloise's hands, were so cute. (especially the one where Q Beatrix is touching foreheads with Leonore- I don't know how to do individual pics from polfoto, but can someone post that in the cute royal kids or loving parents and kids threads?)
I got a huge chuckle at the picture of Eloise where she is looking straight at the camera with her finger up her nose! :ROFLMAO: (She'll be mortified by that picture when she is a teenager!)

(The last two pics I mentioned are on Polfoto- take mardam's link, and they are Polfoto pics 8 and 9).

I love these photos of Amalia and Eloise together. Specially this one:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

What happen to Alexia - first she was happy and next she was crying (like almost always on photosessions)?

It's good to see all RF together. Btw. did we see someday photosession likethis of all family Queen, Oranjes, C&L or F&M with kids?

LadyK said:
Where does Eloise, and her family live, and are the cousins close friends?

The Queen
She lives in Huis ten Bosch in The Hague.
She also uses Het Oude Loo and Drakensteyn as retreats.

The Prince of Orange, Princess Máxima, Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia:
They live at Eikenhorst in Wassenaar, near The Hague.
The House Noordeinde 66 in The Hague is used as a pied-à-terre and as private office.
Together with his brothers, the Prince of Orange owns a medieaeval farm in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Italy).

Prince Friso, Princess Mabel, Countess Luana, Countess Zaria:
They live in London, United Kingdom.
Together with his brothers, Prince Friso owns a medieaeval farm in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Italy).

Prince Constantijn, Princess Laurentien, Countess Eloïse, Count Claus-Casimir, Countess Leonore:
They live in Brussels, Belgium.
Together with his brothers, Prince Constantijn owns a medieaeval farm in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Italy).

Last edited:
Wonderful video!
Princess Amalia was quiet most of the time, usually she's hyper, calling on photographers..Alexia has grown so much, and Claus is so cute:lol:

Greats pics, thanks everybody.

Everytime I see Alexia I think she demonstrates some shy traits. It could possibly be her age or other factors(being cold and falling in snow) but I just don't know if she's going to grow up to have as dynamic of a personality as Amalia already demonstrates. Kind of makes me anxious for baby 3 to get here so we can see how it's going to fit in!!!

Back
Top Bottom