Lech Photo Sessions: 2005-2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I'm melting here.:eek:What a sweet little girls:)! Amalia looks more and more beautiful every tome I see her. And how big Alexia is! I wish Letizia and Felipe did the same with Leonor, but she is probably too small:eek:

They seem to be the picture perfect family.

Lovely picture:) They have to be the most happy royal family...

more from DPA

one of the best photo session... :D :D

Last edited:
Thank you everybody for all the great pictures! :)

I much prefer these kind of photo sessions to the more private, formal ones where the pictures are "picture perfect" in that they have been airbrushed and all the imperfect ones have been removed and only the best pictures have been released to the public.

These informal photo shoots where the royals are great, because we get to see them "live" and being natural and interacting with each other.

I love how animated and interactive Amalia is -- waving from her sleigh and snuggling up to her dad.

The two snowmen are also very photogenic! ;)

Alexandria said:
I love how animated and interactive Amalia is -- waving from her sleigh and snuggling up to her dad.

She seems to be screaming a lot or making a lot of noise or maybe she is just yawning. ha ha ha. Marvelous photos.

"These informal photo shoots where the royals are great, because we get to see them "live" and being natural and interacting with each other."

Spot on.

CUUUUTE :)
they are such a lovely family. I love the picture of Amalia kissing her little sister. ;)

In several of the recent photos (Olympics and here) I think Alexia's eyes look very similar to Princess Margriet's - has anyone else noticed that?

What a wonderful photo shoot, I just love this wonderful wintery setting for such a warm and happy family! And Amalia's hat/cap, I love it! :)

What a fabulous photo session! They truly are a beautiful family!

what cute 2 little Princesses and Amalia kiss her baby sister how nice!

The picture of Amalia's cute little face and smile with her snow cap on is just adorable! I loved it so much I made it my profile picture. Amalia seems to love baby Alexia so much. :D Photographers are going to love Amalia as she grows up. She just gives and gives to the camera but not in a bad way. BTW, I've never seen a two year old with so much spunk and personality. The one where she's sticking her tongue out and then waving is so cute. And I've never seen a two year old so good natured toward a younger sibling (I volunteer with toddlers). She's going through her "terrible twos" but I've seen nothing "terrible" about her! (There are many toddlers out there who are actually violent toward their younger siblings, quite the opposite of Amalia kissing Alexia!) :)

Last edited:
What a fantastic family, they all get better looking every time that I see them. The girls are just adorable!!! I just want to kiss their cheeks off. I do think that Alexia looks more like her mom than CA though. You can definately see the Orange side of the family in CA.

Oh! I loooove these pictures. I think they are the best ones I've seen of the family yet! I agree with Alexandria, that these informal sessions are so much nicer than the posed, often stiff, formal portraits.

I also like the fact that by organizing this photosession, W-A & Maxima are continuing a tradition ... we've seen photos of the Dutch RF playing in Lech for many, many years now!

I just saw a report on this photo session on the television news. Maxima and Willem-Alexander were making a short comment to the reporter that it was to soon for Amalia to ski, but that ahe miht get used to the ccold this way & they will let her play with plasticc skies, as an introduction.
Amalia was just adorable, everytime the photographers were calling her name she responded 'Jaaaa-haaa'. She seems to enjoy playing with the cameras/photographers...

Last edited:
the two little princess are just CUTE!!!!!!
what a lovely family!
Amalia is just daddi's little girl .....^.^

I have a question....how come willem-alexander always hold on to Amalia and Maxiam always holding Alexia..(cuz heir carry the heir thing?) you can rarely see willem-alexander holding the little cute Alexia...

Amalia is heavier and Alexia is probably in the mommy-only stage.

The photos are just precious...Thanks for posting them all. Máxima looks very good in purple and how lively and happy Princess Amalia looks!:D

That's so fun! I love the pictures. Especially the two sister interacting. Amalia's open-mouth smile/laugh reminds me a lot of Maxima's. How wonderful. Did they say anything?

Wonderful family, great pictures, I'm very, very impressed!! They are so nice, full of joy, all smiles, wow...I just love them. The two little girls are marvellous. It's great to see that Amalia got used to photographers and she's waving and smiling all the time. Alexia is still small, but I think she'll be the same as Amalia when she grows up and I'll be happy to see them together. Hmmm, maybe they'll have a little brother or sister by then, don't you think so?:) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom