http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/unca...0_february.jpg

Old 02-11-2008, 03:53 AM
Gentry

Artikel from the Telegraaf:
De Telegraaf-i
Old 02-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Ariane's two teeth that are coming up are cute to see :). Apart from that I bel;ieve that Ariane is wearing a suit that was worn by Alexia before and Alexia is wearing one of Amalia. Add to that that I think Maxima's suit is recycled too and we Dutch have one more reason to look at our royal family and nod with approval (we can appreciate frugalness).

I believe little Ariane had been ill the day before or something like that, hence the crying.

Nice to see the family together, I wonder if Friso and family are there too and just don't attend the photosession or that they stayed in London.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:31 AM
Heir Apparent

http://www.royalimages.nl/downloadpi....pp?id=7013823
She didn't seam to be enjoying
Old 02-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Administrator

RTL and NOS have some clips of the photoshoot online.

RTL, click here.

NOS, click here.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Gentry

What are they saying in the interview portion??

What is the temp there? If its around 0c or a few degrees lower, the weather wouldn't be bad to have the kids ears uncovered.

It would if they were in our -20c weather tho. -12c felt like a heat wave.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
RTL and NOS have some clips of the photoshoot online.

RTL, click here.

NOS, click here.
Did I understand correctly that the guy talking in the first video from RTL said that the youngest daughter of the princes is called Alexia? My dutch isn't very well so I'm not sure, but that's what I thought I understood. That would have been an awful mistake
I think Alexia is more a Latina girl who likes the sun and the beach, because she sure looked much happier during the Argentina photoshoot a couple of weeks ago. Seems like she thinks the snow is way too cold Amalia is such a sweet big sister!
Old 02-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

thank, great clips!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Courtier

Thank you all for these photo's and clips.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Royal Highness

In the tv clip , isnt that a bit dangerous what the prince did, having his daughter on his shoulder when he had his ski's on , what if he had fallen over ?
but it was nice to see the family .
Old 02-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Commoner

interview

The prince is talking in the interview about Amalia. He said that Amalia had her first ski lessons last year and that she really likes it. She was angry because she had to stay downthere for the photosession. She wanted to go to the piste. The prince also said that he convinced maxima finally that she could really go to ski outside the pistes. She never skied before she married Willem-Alexander.
Princess Ariane was a little bit ill. She didn't sleep well her mother said. So thats why she was crying. Alexia also cried because it was cold.

In the rtl news they indeed make a misstake. He is talking about Ariane, but calls her Alexia.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Majesty

Granny Trix:

Het Koninklijk Huis

Old 02-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Courtier

[quote=Gertrude86;728344] The prince also said that he convinced maxima finally that she could really go to ski outside the pistes. She never skied before she married Willem-Alexander.
quote]
Well should you really ever ski outside the pistes? I thought it is far to dangerous because of the avalanges!
Old 02-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Aristocracy

[quote=lilytornado;728371]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude86 View Post
The prince also said that he convinced maxima finally that she could really go to ski outside the pistes. She never skied before she married Willem-Alexander.
quote]
Well should you really ever ski outside the pistes? I thought it is far to dangerous because of the avalanges!
It is not dangerous, if you take a good guid with you. And they obviously do as Alexander mentioned it in the interview.

Between the photos are sooo great. The children are so cute and I love it to see Beatrix so relaxed and so affectionate with her grandchildren.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Administrator

According to www.royalblog.nl Carmen Zorreguieta has been spotted in Lech too.

The blog also writes that Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander actually go to the supermarket themselves and that Willem-Alexander likes to cook, especially pasta.

The reporters also asked how Amalia liked school. Maxima said that the first week she was still excited but the second week she started to complain that she had to go out of bed so early each day. But school is going well, Amalia made new friends and the teacher is great.

Edit: I just saw RTL Boulevard, apparently Renee Roell is also in Leh (the Queen went skiing with her after the photosession was over) and Willem-Alexander actually awnsered what they gave his mother for her birthday: a book with pictures of her art works.

Apparently Amalia wore a helmet at home for a week, to get used to it as she has to wear it while skiing. Maxima also said that this would probably be the last skiing holiday with the Queen as in the future Amalia can not skip school anymore (this year she is not oblidged to go yet).
Old 02-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Heir Apparent

it is really diffiuclt to imaging them in the supermarkets and i presume with bodyguards!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
What a lovely family and how beautiful the children are. I always wonder why Friso, Mabel and their children are not present in such occasions.
I simply have to echo this..... I would have liked to see little Luana with them. She seems to be such a doll, albeit a bit shy (although in the two pics taken with with her grandmother - with Zaria and the one with all the grandkids last year- she looked positively naughty and h-a-p-p-y) . If I'm not mistaken, they were not in the Lech photosession last year, too. Too bad! I can always hope, though.

Lovely pics, translation of the interview, and links, many many thanks! Countess Eloise is really growing on me (not that I didn't like her before).

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 02-12-2008, 04:43 AM
Aristocracy

Poor Princess Maxima doesn't look too happy in some of the clips. She seemed worried about little Princess Ariane's crying.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:32 AM
Gentry

Picture of the new nanny from brunopress.nl:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...080210-067.jpg

Tags
austria, count claus-casimir, countess eloise, countess leonore, crown prince willem-alexander, lech, maxima, photo session, photo shoot, prince constantijn, prince willem-alexander, princess alexia, princess alexia (2005 -), princess ariane, princess catharina-amalia, princess laurentien, princess maxima, queen beatrix, willem-alexander, winter holiday